1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exchanged Superstars
(RAW)Stacy-------->Smackdown
RAW<--------Nidia(Smackdown)

WWE Invited Guest:D.Beckham/M.Owen(Man Utd/Liverpool)

Chavo vs Edge

The Guest went backstage too introduce themselve but Stephanie Gave them a match against Matt and Cena.And Regal gave Beckham his Brass Knuckles

D.Beckham/M.Owen vs M.Hardy/J.Cena(No DQ match)

Matt Hardy(V1)Brawl with Cena for not breaking the pin and Stephanie went out and set them both in a HC MATCH!

Matt Hardy vs John Cena(HC Match)

Benoit vs Kurt(Winners will win the full title of the TAG Team title)

Stacy went out (read full promo below)

Eddie vs Mysterio(3 falls match)

Brock Lesnar vs Scot Steiner(No.1 cotender for the WWE title)

Al Wilson and Dawn Marie's marriage
Al wilson was about too say "I Do" but Sgt Slaugter aleart Al Wilson that her daughter was kidnapped Al wilson took his car drove out of arena too save her daughter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results
Edge def Chavo

Beckham/Owen def Hardy/cena when they use Soccer Ball and shoot at the opponent.

Cena def Matt with a Sledge Hammer at his head

Benoit and Kurt fought too a no contest as Eddie nail the chair on both Benoit and Kurt

Stacy Promo
Stacy went out and want too Celebrate too be back at Smackdown and wanted too open a Club and She called out JOHN CENA.She said she would only selected people would only join her club and John is one of them.She said the members can enter the club house.She said is easy too be official member.She said too be an Official Member,He have too kiss her ASS.Is the KISS MY ASS CLUB.She squat down and pull down her pant and she was wearing red panties.Before John can Kissed it,Stacy stop him.She then pull down the ass part of the panties and ask John Cena too kiss her bare ass.John Cena kissed it.Stacy told John that the club house is accually her Locker Room.Then Stacy gave John a LIP LOCK.

Mysterio def Eddie by winning 2 straight fall

Scot Steiner Def. Brock Lesnar as Big Show interfered and slam Brock down with a Stopper

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Its a nice show but you may have overdone it with all the stipulations.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
You Suck ASS stop writing these bullshit storylines they suck nobody wants to see them .......................... are u Brian Gertwitz per chance?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
would half the ppl in the USA or Canada even know who the fuck Beckham and Owen are ? geez u can just imagine someone like Jim Ross or Michael Cole saying somethign if they were ever to appear on WWE programming . Theyd be like OH MY GOD WHO THE HELLS THAT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOME FAN TROUBLE HERE

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
yeah. 3/4 of American's prob wudn't know and I don't blame em. Beckham only takes free kicks and crosses the ball. Owen is a decent striker

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
well,I don't wanna be mean,but I thought it was kinda stupid. stacy returns,makes cena kiss her a$$??/,u got matt using sledgehammers,HC matches,but ok,I guess. Just make them more normal,not boring,but normal and exciting.keep trying man.
and all of u please check out my smackdown and my raws as well,thanks.

laters.....

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
heh,true,the way the wwe is going now,I rather let dogs write the shows! when r they gonna start listening to the people who make their shows possible,the fans!!!

laters....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts