Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
N.W.O Storyline
PART I
Eric Bischoff will be caught acting unusually elusive for a few months. Phone calls, secret conversations, private meetings. Eventually Eric’s side project distracts him from his job. Leaving Raw with loads of different problems. People off camera start to ask questions and worrying about what he’s planning. One night on RAW Vince McMahon music hits and now he steps into the picture after returning from his vacation. He demands to know what’s going on seeing as though many WWE superstars have voiced their displeasure with the situation. Bischoff comes out and he promises nothing is going on. Vince McMahon doesn’t take this answer as the truth. Vince complains of ratings, how upset the WWE superstars and his daughter are and how he’s running his WWE into the ground. Bischoff stills stresses that nothing is going on. Vince gives Bischoff the benefit of the doubt and tells Eric that if the ratings don’t improve he’ll be FIRED!!

A few weeks goes by although the ratings improve a little, many of the WWE superstars threaten to leave the company. As Vince walks through the building one night on Raw many of the superstars stop him and express their displeasure with Eric Bischoff. Vince goes to the ring and calls out Bischoff, but he’s not there. He’s out on one of his secret meetings.

Next week on Raw Vince music hits and he’s really mad. He explains how Bischoff ruined his vacation and how he’s destroying the WWE. Vince says that if Bischoff doesn’t come out then he will be fired. Bischoff doesn’t show his face. “Eric you’ve left me with no alternative…. You’re F..” Vince gets interrupted “I’m Bad” Bischoff’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. “Who the hell do think you are!!” Vince screams, “How dare you neglect my company that I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon built up!!” He demands. Bischoff looks down in shame and fails to answer. “Did you really think I was going to sit back and watch you destroy the WWE before my very eyes? I trusted you with my company. I could of given my daughter full control but I didn’t and this is how you thank me, by going off on secret meetings and leaving WWE to the control of Evolution. Give me one good reason to keep you here. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t fire you right here right now in Austin, Texas (crowd cheers). “You want to know were I’ve been Vince? Do you really want to know?” Bischoff asks. “You’re damn right!!” Vince replies. Eric simply answers “Three letters Vince…n…W…o!!!”.

Vince looks shocked and scared as the n.W.o music hits. Then Hogan, Nash, Hall and X-Pac walk out. As they walk to the ring Vince looks really scared and starts to shout at Bischoff. They enter the ring and express how Vince didn’t give the n.W.o the chance to show they’re true potential two years ago. Hogan claims that Vince has always tried to put him down (refers to n.W.o, Wrestlemania 19 and how he has used him over the years). He explained that Vince didn’t want to sacrifice his precious dual rosters, and so the n.W.o were limited only to Raw. Unfortunately, with Ric Flair as the boss, and injuries to Kevin Nash and the wrongly firing of Hall there was nothing much to be done. But seeing as though Bischoff is Raw General Manager there’s no stopping them. Eric then says that Vince wishes to crush anything that was wCw. He brings up all different examples. Scott Hall then expresses his views. “Many people say that I’m to blame for the n.W.o being destroyed. Yes I had a drinking problem. I even went into rehab. I worked to get myself better and what was my reward? Being forced into a match with Stone Cold Steve Austin (huge cheers) in which beer would be poured constantly over my head”. Hogan then announces that nothing is going to stop the n.W.o this time especially Vince McMahon. Vince explains that’s were there wrong, they have no contracts and Bischoff is FIRED!!!. Bischoff interrupts. “No no no Vince that’s were your wrong during your time on vacation I spent weeks sorting out the deals and contracts for the n.W.o.” He also shows that Vince needs the backing of the board of directors to fire Bischoff. Due to the fact that in Bischoff’s original contract he got 25% of the company with the job (This means he cant get fired without the backing of the board). With that they beat the hell out of Vince McMahon. Each WWE superstar shocked not knowing what to do just left them to it. Will Vince have the WWE superstars supporting him or will they be against him?

Part 2 up soon if you want it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
N.W.O Storyline
PART II
Vince looks shocked and scared as the n.W.o music hits. Then Hogan, Nash, Hall and X-Pac walk out. As they walk to the ring Vince looks really scared and starts to shout at Bischoff. They enter the ring and express how Vince didn’t give the n.W.o the chance to show they’re true potential two years ago. Hogan claims that Vince has always tried to put him down (refers to n.W.o, Wrestlemania 19 and how he has used him over the years). He explained that Vince didn’t want to sacrifice his precious dual rosters, and so the n.W.o were limited only to Raw. Unfortunately, with Ric Flair as the boss, and injuries to Kevin Nash and the wrongly firing of Hall there was nothing much to be done. But seeing as though Bischoff is Raw General Manager there’s no stopping them. Eric then says that Vince wishes to crush anything that was wCw. He brings up all different examples. Scott Hall then expresses his views. “Many people say that I’m to blame for the n.W.o being destroyed. Yes I had a drinking problem. I even went into rehab. I worked to get myself better and what was my reward? Being forced into a match with Stone Cold Steve Austin (huge cheers) in which beer would be poured constantly over my head”. Hogan then announces that nothing is going to stop the n.W.o this time especially Vince McMahon. Vince explains that’s were there wrong, they have no contracts and Bischoff is FIRED!!!. Bischoff interrupts. “No no no Vince that’s were your wrong during your time on vacation I spent weeks sorting out the deals and contracts for the n.W.o.” He also shows that Vince needs the backing of the board of directors to fire Bischoff. Due to the fact that in Bischoff’s original contract he got 25% of the company with the job (This means he cant get fired without the backing of the board). With that they beat the hell out of Vince McMahon. Each WWE superstar shocked not knowing what to do just left them to it. Will Vince have the WWE superstars supporting him or will they be against him?

Within the next few weeks, Bischoff’s N.W.O will grow in power. Due to the shameful attack on Smackdown! The Smackdown! After Raw General Manager Stephanie McMahon is attacked by Heymans team of Brock Lesnar, A-Train and The Big Show. They later reveal n.W.o t-shirts thus officially joining the n.W.o.

n.W.o now consist of Bischoff, Hogan, Nash, Hall, X-Pac, A-Train, The Big Show, Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. The n.W.o now announce that no longer is the WWE safe, the n.W.o can, and will strike anyone and anywhere. Vince McMahon is now desperate for a stopgap solution and appoints a new General Manager to replace the injured Stephanie McMahon, the only real choice he has is: Stone Cold Steve Austin. Stone Cold lays down the law. One night on SMACKDOWN, Stone Cold calls out the n.W.o and Vince. He explains that the WWE need a neutral member that could cut the problems straight down the middle. But tells the N.W.O that they can’t just go round beating the hell out of anyone they want and that Vince should face facts that n.W.o are here to stay and avoid a huge war between n.W.o and WWE. They come to an agreement that the n.W.o can’t attack anyone unless verbally or physically provoked. The n.W.o and Stone Cold seem to be getting on really well. Over the next few weeks Stone Cold keeps getting followed and attacked backstage and left threats in his office. No one expects the n.W.o as they have many drinking sessions etc but when Stone Cold is taken away in an ambulance one night on SMACKDOWN after being attacked again the n.W.o attack the ambulance (like when they attacked The Rock). Everyone knows for sure now that the N.W.O were behind it all. Now both shows have new General Managers RAW have Eric Bischoff and Smackdown! Have Paul Heyman.

If anybody wants to use any of this or use the idea for theyre own stuff, im willing to let them

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
N.W.O Storyline
PART III
Vince now needs two co-general managers to try and keep the peace and stop Bischoff and Heyman becoming 100% Raw and Smackdown General Managers. He then decides to his own son Shane McMahon to control Smackdown and let himself be the one to stop Bischoff. Bischoff and the n.W.o run rampant throughout the WWE. Shane and Vince both watch on as the n.W.o destroy everyone in their path. The N.W.O do any damn thing they want, walk out in matches, hold up disparaging signs, beat up commentators to make their own blend of commentary, and of course interfere in any contest they want

By Survivor Series the N.W.O have all major championships and a have grown into huge stable consisting of Bischoff, Hogan, Nash, Hall, Heyman, Lesnar, Big Show, X-Pac, A-Train and recently Evolution (Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Triple H and Batista) have joined forces with them (If you cant beat them join them). The cruiserweight division belongs to X-Pac and Justin Credible, the tag team divisions belong to Scott Hall and Nash and The Dudley Boys. The Intercontinental and United States Championships belong to Triple H (Intercontinental) and Randy Orton (United States) and the RAW Heavyweight Championship and Smackdown! Undisputed Championship belongs to Hulk Hogan and Brock Lesnar. Bischoff seems to have finally done it! Vince, Shane and Stephanie finally decide its time to end this. At Survivor Series, a War To End It All is declared as the N.W.O will face the WWE Team.

Shawn Michaels vs. Bret “The Hitman” Hart
Hollywood Hulk Hogan Champion Vs Goldberg
The Undertaker and Kane vs. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall Champions
Brock Lesnar Champion vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Edge and Christian Champions Vs The Dudley Boys Vs The Hardy Boys
Triple H Champion vs. The Rock
Randy Orton and Batista Vs Chris Beniot and Eddie Guerrero
Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley
The Big Show and A-Train vs. Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho
X-Pac Champion vs. Rey Mysterio

During the Pay Per View a score of matches would be kept. Therefore the team with the highest score would win the Battle To End It. Before the main event the score is WWE 4 n.W.o 4. If Bret “The Hitman” Hart beats Shawn Michaels in the main event, the n.W.o will be forced to leave. In the main event Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff are chosen as the special guest referees. At the end of this incredible match Bret Hart has the pin on Shawn Michaels. Vince goes to count 1….2…. Vince stops the count and gets up and stands back with an evil smile on his face. Then Bret stands up and looks at Vince in amazement. He then turns around and HBK Shawn Michaels hits him with the sweet chin music. He pins Bret 1..2..3. Vince then stands up and rips off his referee shirt to reveal the N.W.O shirt. As Vince and Shawn leave Bret stands up and cant believe Vince has screwed him again.

N.W.O Storyline
PART IV
The next RAW is a somber one for the WWE. Bret Harts music fills the air. He walks out to a huge cheer. He enters the ring and takes in the atmosphere. He grabs a mike and says “Vince McMahon you made the biggest mistake of your life last night. You see Vince McMahon begged me to come back to the WWE and help him in the battle between the WWE and the N.W.O. I’ll admit I shouldn’t of trusted Vince. But I didn’t come back for Vince…..I came back for the fans.” The crowd goes crazy for Bret.

Then Vince’s music comes on “That was a very touching speech Bret. But I don’t buy it. Think back to 1997. Did you think about the fans then did you think how they would feel with you turning your back on them to go to the WCW. Yes Bret I screwed you back then. With good reason. You see no one is bigger than me or the WWE. Not the Rock, not Stone Cold Steve Austin and especially not you. So in 1997 when you had to decide whether to stay at the company that made you the WWE or leave and join our biggest rival company WCW. I needed a straight answer, but you couldn’t give me that could you. You left me with no option. I couldn’t have Eric Bischoff announcing the signing of Bret Hart in WCW before the title match at Survivor Series. So I bought some time. There was no way I was going to let you leave the WWE as our champion. So I did what I had to do and believe me when I say this…..It was for the fans” with that Vince left.

Later on in the night it was time for the highlight reel. Chris Jericho’s guests were none other that Bret “The Hitman” Hart and the Heart Break Kid…Shawn Michaels. Jericho builds up the tension between these two legends. After about 10 minutes of bitter arguments Bret floors Shawn with a right hand. Then all of a sudden Jericho attacks Bret form behind after a few minutes of beatings Chris Beniots music fills the arena as he runs to the ring . As he enters he takes out Jericho and begins to attack HBK, Bret also joins in. But Jericho leaves the ring to get a chair. He then enters the ring and takes out Bret and Beniot.

The next Smackdown backstage Shane confronts Vince and asks him why he betrayed his family. Vince looks down on Shane and says that he’s ashamed of him and that Shane played a big part in the downfall of the WWE. Especially when Shane went behind Vince’s back and bought the WCW. Shane said he was ashamed of being the son of Vince McMahon and wanted to face him in a match at Armageddon. Vince replied with a straight “No”. Other the next few weeks Shane confronts Vince and challenges him, everytime Vince says No. Until one night on Smackdown after a night of vicious matches Shane attacks Vince and gives him the beating of his life with the ring being guarded by numerous WWE superstars. At the end Shane challenges Vince to a match, this time he accepts and makes it a Street Fight Match Up.

N.W.O Storyline
PART V
At Armageddon we see historic matches such as Bret “The Hitman” Hart against Chris Jericho, The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels against Chris Beniot, Triple H vs Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar putting his WWE Title on the line against The Rock. The Undertaker and Kane Vs The Big Show and A-Train, Vince McMahon vs Shane McMahon and Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs Goldberg and much more. In the street fright match between Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon we see interferences from both the WWE team and the N.W.O team. Mick Foley who has formed a bond with Shane O-Mac is one of them and attacks Vince. Then all of a sudden Shane grabs a steel chair and calls Mick. Mick turns around as Shane runs at him with a steel chair in hand. He cracks him in the skull. He walks over to Vince and raises his hand up in the air while revealing a n.W.o t-shirt.

Leading up to No Way Out the rivalry between Mick Foley and Shane McMahon gets to boiling point. This time its Shane who’s to scared to accept a challenge. Once again mind games are introduced. Over the weeks leading to Now Way Out Mick Foley messes with Shane McMahon and takes him as far as he can go. Then on the SMACKDOWN before No Way Out Shane challenges Mick Foley to any match Mick wants. Mick enters and decides on a Boiler Room Brawl.

Other the next few months leading up to Wrestlemania. The feud between the n.W.o and the WWE comes to a boiling point. Then at No Way Out Stone Cold Steve Austin returns destroying the N.W.O and taking over head of WWE along side Linda McMahon, Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon. On the next RAW Linda McMahon comes out and expresses her delight in the record breaking ratings the WWE have been receiving. She says she’s happy, the board of directors are happy and most off all the fans are happy but the way its happened is wrong. Then Stone Cold Steve Austins music hits. He enters the ring and says “The thing is Linda Stone Cold isn’t happy. He expressed his views on the n.W.o and how Vince needs to be stopped.

Then Vince’s music hits. “You know Autin, I’m surprised you haven’t work it out yet…Who do you think was behind your little accident”. Stone Cold looks on miming n.W.o and goes to leave the ring and attack Vince. “I wouldn’t do that if I was you” he shouts. As he says that Nash and Hall walk out and stand by Vince’s side. Linda then interrupts and makes the biggest announcement yet….”At Wrestlemania 21 a match to end it all. Repersenting the WWE Stone Cold Steve Austin and representing the n.W.o….Vince McMahon. Vince shouts “You cant do that!!!”, Linda replies “I think you find that I can, I currently half of your 75%” she answered. “During the course of the Wrestlemania a score would be kept and the team with the highest score at the end of the night will gain full control of the WWE.

might be a few mistakes, not checked it over. Not sure if anyones interested anyway lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts