Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright l'll will be running an booker fed using EWR, with TNA, l will post my Results now.

Jerry Lynn vs Kid Kash.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Jerry Lynn kicks the leg, knocks Kash down, and goes to work on it. Jerry Lynn strikes Kash. Lynn hits a dropkick on Kid Kash and gets right back up. Lynn hits a dropkick on Kid Kash and gets right back up. Kash pushes out of a Jerry Lynn hold. Kid Kash hits a rolling kick on Lynn. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Jerry Lynn pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Lightning kick by Lynn on Kash. Covers for a quick two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Jerry Lynn, Kash got planted! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Lynn drops an elbow...but Kid Kash moves out of the way. Standing leg lariat by Kid Kash on Lynn. Jerry Lynn is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Lynn. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Jerry Lynn moves in for the kill. Cradle Of Grave!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Jerry Lynn extends his hand to Kash...and it is accepted! They shake!

Christopher Daniels vs Chris Sabin.

Match Background: This match is for the NWA X title.

The Match: Chris Sabin strikes Daniels. Christopher Daniels fights out of a grapple. Daniels just WAFFLES Sabin with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Sabin reverses an irish whip...and Christopher Daniels runs into the referee! Springboard dropkick from Christopher Daniels. Nicely done. Cover, but there's no one to count for Christopher Daniels! Sabin blocks a punch. Implant DDT by Chris Sabin! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Sabin crushes Daniels with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Daniels goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Daniels ducks a wild right hand. SUPER frankensteiner on Sabin, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Sabin counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Chris Sabin moves in for the kill. Future Shock!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Chris Sabin remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Valentina is in the ring. Out from the back comes Trinity. She climbs in and they trade insults. As Valentina turns around, Trinity attacks, and floors her. Grabbing the hair, she proceeds to beat away on Valentina, leaving her down and hurt on the canvas.

Harris Boys are backstage. They put themselves over, talking about how great they are and the usual jazz.

America's Most Wanted vs Sean Waltman and Sabu.

Match Background: This match is for the NWA Tag Team titles.

The Match: Sabu strikes Chris Harris. Sabu slams Chris Harris down. Wildcat is sure in trouble now. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Sabu and Sean Waltman. Sabu scoops up Wildcat. Waltman bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Covers for a quick two count. Wildcat takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Chris Harris once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Big piledriver on Waltman. There's a two count on the pin. Wildcat tags out to James Storm. Spinebuster by James Storm. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Sean Waltman charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Sean Waltman comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Big kick from Waltman staggers Storm but that's about it. Tag to Sabu. Storm hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Tag to Chris Harris. Weak bodyslam on Wildcat by Sabu sets up a legdrop. Chris Harris gets knocked to the ground by Sabu, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Arabian Facebuster, forget about it. 1....2...3! Sabu \ Waltman signal to each other...and they attack America's Most Wanted! After an swift brawl, Wildcat and Storm are left down in the ring.

Buff Bagwell is in the ring, and he calls out Rick Steiner. Steiner appears, and eventually accepts a challenge to a match between the two.

Sting is backstage. He wanted to rip into AJ Styles. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Buff Bagwell vs Rick Steiner.

Match Background: This match is for the NWA TV title.

The Match: Buff gets splashed in the corner. Rick Steiner hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Hooks the leg for a two count. Steiner goes for a splash but Buff puts the knees up. Steiner hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Steiner takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Buff. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Buff Bagwell strikes Rick Steiner with a hard blow. Rick Steiner avoids a Buff Bagwell avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Big clothesline from Steiner. There's a two count on the pin. Steiner DDTs Buff Bagwell. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Weak bodyslam on Buff by Steiner sets up a legdrop. Steiner strikes away at Buff Bagwell, not doing much damage at all. Rick Steiner misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Buff Bagwell strikes Rick Steiner with a hard blow. Buff Bagwell scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Buff Bagwell climbs to the top turnbuckle as Rick Steiner is stunned. Buff Blockbuster!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Sandman comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Sandman hits Buff with a chair to the back! Buff Bagwell goes down to the canvas, hurt.

AJ Styles vs Sting vs Jeff Jarrett vs Abyss.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the NWA World title.

The Match: BIG clothesline on Styles. Jeff Jarrett connects with rights and lefts and AJ Styles is down! Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Jeff Jarrett and Abyss. Flying shoulder tackle by Abyss sends Styles CRASHING to the mat. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Abyss just KILLS AJ Styles! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Tag between Abyss and Sting. Big kick from Sting staggers Styles but that's about it. Tag between AJ Styles and Jeff Jarrett. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Jeff Jarrett ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Sting blocks a kick from Jeff Jarrett. Sting DDTs Jeff Jarrett. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Sting pins Jarrett. Sting takes a flying neckbreaker from AJ Styles. Flying reverse elbow by AJ Styles. Covers for a quick two count. Hard back suplex on Sting. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tag to Abyss. BAAACK Body drop by Styles gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Abyss with a spinning neckbreaker on Styles. Styles reverses a Abyss hammerlock. Spin kick by AJ Styles to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tiger suplex on Abyss. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover gets three for AJ Styles, Abyss got pinned. Super kick by AJ Styles. Vicious kick to the teeth from AJ Styles. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Sting backdrops AJ Styles out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Sting. AJ Styles gets knocked to the ground by Sting. Here it comes...Scorpion Deathlock! AJ Styles taps!

-End Show-

There we go, rate plz

·
Registered
364 Posts
Good......Good........EWR For Me Gets Boring After 2 Shows

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, and just wanted to say that l'll be posting a show everyday.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
-UPDATE-

I have just signed Psychosis and Balls Mahoney

Heres a show.

Psychosis vs Chris Sabin.

Match Background: Psychosis is making his debut at this show. He also works for XPW and IRON. This match is for the NWA X title.

The Match: Psychosis strikes Sabin. STIFF high kick on Sabin by Psychosis. Hard back suplex on Sabin. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Psychosis hits a dropkick on Chris Sabin and gets right back up. Psychosis drops an elbow...but Chris Sabin moves out of the way. Chris Sabin hits a rolling kick on Psychosis. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Sabin crushes Psychosis with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Psychosis comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Psychosis crushes Sabin with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Psychosis. That looked KILLER. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Sabin reverses a waistlock. Chris Sabin strikes Psychosis. Psychosis reverses a hip toss. Implant DDT by Psychosis! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Chris Sabin gets whipped into the turnbuckles by Psychosis. Psycho Stunner! 1....2....3.

D'Lo Brown vs Shark Boy.

The Match: STIFF high kick on D'Lo by Shark Boy. Sharky hits a dropkick on D'Lo Brown and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. D'Lo Brown fights out of a grapple. Bodyslam by D'Lo. D'Lo scoops and slams Shark Boy. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Fallaway slam by D'Lo Brown puts down Shark Boy. Sharky blocks a punch. D'Lo takes a NICE hurrancarana from Shark Boy. D'Lo Brown gets whipped into the turnbuckles by Sharky. Deep Sea Drop, forget about it. 1....2...3! Shark Boy climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

abu is in the ring, but gets jumped by Simon Diamond. A beat-down follows, until Balls Mahoney makes his debut by running down and making the save. Simon Diamond gets taken by surprise by the attack. Simon Diamond is in trouble. Here it comes - Nutcracker Suite. Balls Mahoney helps Sabu up after the save.

Buff Bagwell is backstage, when Desire walks over. She flirts with him, then leaves, smiling.

Desire and Buff Bagwell vs Trinity and Rick Steiner.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Valentina will be the referee for this match. Buff Bagwell is the reigning NWA TV champion, and has been since 03 March 2004.

The Match: Wack kick from Buff. Buff Bagwell with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Trinity. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Buff Bagwell and Desire. Buff \ Desire whip Trinity into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Desire hits a BIG clothesline for two! Trinity comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Back heel kick from Trinity on Desire but it misses by miles. There's a two count on the pin. Trinity tags out to Rick Steiner. Rick Steiner hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rick Steiner strikes Desire with a hard blow. Desire blocks a kick from Rick Steiner. Desire hits a wheel kick on Steiner. Tag to Buff Bagwell. Buff Bagwell hits Steiner. Steiner tags out to Trinity. Weak bodyslam on Trinity by Buff sets up a legdrop. Buff Bagwell climbs to the top turnbuckle as Trinity is stunned. Buff Blockbuster! 1....2....3. Desire \ Buff are making their way back down the aisle...but get jumped by Lollipop \ Punk! Buff Bagwell gets dropped throat-first onto the guard rail, and then Desire is double suplexed on the entrance ramp! Lollipop \ Punk storm the ring...and attack Trinity \ Steiner as well! Trinity gets wiped out with the Double Powerbomb! Rick Steiner doesn't fair any better, and gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. Lollipop \ Punk have destroyed both teams!

Perry Saturn is walking down to the ring when he spots singer Lisa Loeb in the front row. He walks over and says hello, and they hug.

We see Elix Skipper arriving backstage.

Sting vs Balls Mahoney.

Match Background: Balls is making his debut at this show. He also works for JAPW and WLW. Sting is the reigning NWA World champion, and has been since 03 March 2004.

The Match: Balls Mahoney with a spinning neckbreaker on Sting. Spear by Balls Mahoney. Covers for a quick two count. Sting blocks a kick from Balls Mahoney. Sting strikes away at Balls Mahoney, not doing much damage at all. Sting hits a right hand on Balls Mahoney. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sting turns Balls inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Pin, but Balls is out just before the three count. Sting hits a right hand on Balls Mahoney. Sting misses a clothesline. Balls hits a piledriver on Sting. That used to end matches, you know. Covers for a quick two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Sting! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! BIG clothesline on Sting. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Balls Mahoney ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Balls charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Sting with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Balls. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Sting scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Sting floors Balls Mahoney. Balls Mahoney gets locked in the Scorpion Deathlock! Submission victory! Sting extends his hand to Balls...and it is accepted! They shake!

There.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres my TNA show

Psychosis vs Kid Romeo.

Match Background: This match is for the NWA X title. Psychosis has been NWA X champion since 10 March 2004.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Psychosis. Psychosis hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Psychosis hits a rolling kick on Romeo. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Implant DDT by Psychosis! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Kid Romeo pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Psychosis takes a flying neckbreaker from Kid Romeo. Romeo crushes Psychosis with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Psychosis blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Flying reverse elbow by Psychosis. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Psychosis. Nicely done. Pin, but Romeo is out just before the three count. Kid Romeo pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Romeo just WAFFLES Psychosis with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Romeo walks into a drop toe hold. Hard back suplex on Romeo. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Psychosis drives Kid Romeo into the corner. Psycho Stunner!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Justin Credible comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Psychosis turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Justin Credible has left Psychosis down and bloodied.

Sabu and Sean Waltman vs Elix Skipper and Kid Kash.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the NWA Tag Team titles. Waltman \ Sabu have been NWA Tag Team champions since 03 March 2004.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Waltman goes down. One day, Kash might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Vicious kick to the teeth from Elix Skipper. Skipper \ Kash hook up Waltman, then hit a double suplex. Face slam on the table by Kash. Skipper drops an elbow...but Sean Waltman moves out of the way. Sabu hits a right hand on Kid Kash. Sabu slams Kid Kash onto the table. Sean Waltman turns Skipper inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Sabu hits Kash. Sabu floors Kid Kash...and climbs the turnbuckles. Arabian Facebuster!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Don \ Wildcat just hit the ring with chairs! Stereo chair shots put down Sabu \ Waltman! Skipper tries to attack, but gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. Kid Kash has a brief offensive flurry, but gets nailed with a boot to the gut...and hit with the Double Powerbomb! Don \ Wildcat have laid everyone out!

Raven is backstage, talking to an unidentified person on a cell phone. We hear him tell them to be ready, as something is going to happen soon.

In the ring is Lollipop. She is about to speak when Team ECW appear and invade the ring. Balls Mahoney gets in her face, and looks ready to slap her when out from the back, Jerry Lynn comes running with a chair. He slides in, but gets jumped by all the members of Team ECW, who take the chair and use it to lay a major beating on him. Lollipop escapes thanks to the distraction, but can't do anything to help Jerry Lynn who is getting badly beaten.

Buff Bagwell vs Rick Steiner vs Christopher Daniels.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. This match is for the NWA TV title. Buff Bagwell has been NWA TV champion since 03 March 2004.

The Match: Steiner strikes away at Christopher Daniels, not doing much damage at all. Buff Bagwell strikes Rick Steiner. Buff drops an elbow...but Christopher Daniels moves out of the way. SUPER frankensteiner on Buff, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. SUPER frankensteiner on Steiner, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Side suplex from Buff. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Daniels flips out of a Buff Bagwell bodyslam attempt. Lightning kick by Daniels on Buff. Rick Steiner scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Rick Steiner stuns Christopher Daniels. Steiner Bulldog!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Sandman is in the ring. Out from the crowd comes Konnan, who grabs a chair from ringside as he hits the ring. Sandman turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. Konnan has Sandman down on the canvas. Here it comes...Tequila Sunrise! Sandman is almost unconscious with pain! Konnan raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of Sandman, causing him to roll around in agony. The chair gets put around the head of Sandman, who then gets driven face-first into the mat, crushing his wind pipe against the steel. Paramedics come running out to help Sandman as Konnan exits via the crowd.

We see Balls Mahoney arriving backstage.

Jonny Storm vs Low Ki.

Match Background: This will be a submission bout.

The Match: Jonny takes a back suplex. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Jonny Storm once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Second rope flying axe handle, Low Ki goes down. One day, Jonny might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Low Ki goes down. Low Ki counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Tiger bomb by Low Ki, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Low Ki has Jonny Storm down...and locks in the Dragon Clutch for the submission victory! Low Ki gives a murderous look toward Jonny Storm...and attacks! Jonny gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Low Ki leaves the ring having left Jonny down and out.

20 Man Battle Royal.

Match Background: This match is for the NWA World title. Sting has been NWA World champion since 03 March 2004.

The Match: Kid Romeo kicks the leg, knocks Psychosis down, and goes to work on it. Romeo threw Psychosis all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 1) Raven scoops and slams Justin Credible. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Justin Credible got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Raven. (Elimination # 2) Skipper takes a flying neckbreaker from AJ Styles. Elix Skipper got bundled out by Styles. (Elimination # 3) A weak headbutt on Balls by Konnan causes nothing but pain for both. Sloppy discus punch from Konnan barely connects on Balls. Steiner takes a headbutt from D'Lo Brown. D'Lo threw Rick Steiner all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 4) Sandman punches away at Sabu only to get the tides turned quickly. Sandman threw Sabu all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 5) Sanders is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Mike Sanders got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Raven. (Elimination # 6) STIFF~! chop lights up Sabin who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Low Ki threw Chris Sabin all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 7) Fallaway slam by Ron Killings puts down D'Lo Brown. D'Lo Brown got bundled out by The Truth. (Elimination # 8) STIFF~! chop lights up Low Ki who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The Truth threw Low Ki all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 9) Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Ron Killings ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. The Truth threw Balls Mahoney all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 10) Kid Kash strikes Abyss. Tiger suplex on Abyss. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Wack kick from Buff. Kid Romeo was eliminated by Buff. (Elimination # 11) Sting slams Raven down. Raven is sure in trouble now. Sting hits a right hand on Raven and follows it up with a couple more. Sandman hits a BIG clothesline for two! Buff Bagwell was eliminated by Sandman. (Elimination # 12) The Truth hits a right hand. Konnan got eliminated by The Truth. (Elimination # 13) Styles takes a NICE hurrancarana from Kid Kash. Kash went for the elimination, but AJ Styles held on to the ropes at the last possible second! AJ Styles strikes Kash. Styles threw Kid Kash all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 14) Sandman hits some weak-looking punches in the corner, but Sting is able to block them and return the favor in spades. Sandman went for the elimination, but Sting held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Running clothesline from Sting was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Raven got eliminated by Sting. (Elimination # 15) Weak slam from Sandman sets Abyss for something, but if it was as weak as that slam, then Abyss has no worries. Sandman connects with some weak punches on Abyss. A powerslam so weak, my grandmother could have performed it, is actually pulled off by Sandman on The Truth. Ron Killings got eliminated by Sandman. (Elimination # 16) Powerslam from Sandman on Sting. Sandman tried to eliminate Sting, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Abyss slams AJ Styles. Abyss threw AJ Styles over the top rope, but AJ Styles skinned the cat to save himself! AJ Styles kicks the leg, knocks Abyss down, and goes to work on it. Abyss got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Styles. (Elimination # 17) Sting DDTs Styles, but it just looked terrible. Sting went for the elimination, but AJ Styles held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Standing leg lariat by AJ Styles on Sting. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Sting hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Sting threw AJ Styles over the top rope, but AJ Styles skinned the cat to save himself! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Styles threw Sandman all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 18) Spinning bulldog in the corner and Sting is down! Back heel kick off the second rope, Sting goes down. Sting reverses a AJ Styles hammerlock. Sting threw AJ Styles all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one.

--END SHOW--

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rightio then, heres my show

Jason Cross vs Slash.

The Match: SUPER frankensteiner on Slash, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tiger suplex on Slash. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Tor-NADO DDT from Jason Cross, Slash got planted! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Second rope flying axe handle, Slash goes down. One day, Cross might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Slash reverses a waistlock. BAAACK Body drop by Cross gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Massive backbreaker on Cross and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Jason Cross fights out of a grapple. Slash takes a NICE hurrancarana from Jason Cross. Jason Cross has Slash down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Crossfire!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Jason Cross remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Chris Sabin vs Psychosis vs Elix Skipper.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the NWA X title. Psychosis has been NWA X champion since 10 March 2004.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Skipper by Psychosis. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Sabin goes down. Psychosis misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Spin kick by Elix Skipper to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Sabin crushes Skipper with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on Sabin. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Sabin blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Skipper \ Sabin whip Psychosis into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. DDT from the top rope by Elix Skipper. That looked KILLER. Cover gets three for Elix Skipper, Psychosis got pinned. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Sabin is down! Sabin flips out of a Elix Skipper bodyslam attempt. Tiger suplex on Skipper. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Covers for a quick two count. Elix Skipper once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Sabin is down! Shark Boy comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Sabin turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Sharky! Shark Boy has left Sabin in big trouble. Elix Skipper moves in for the kill. Swinging Rock Bottom! 1....2....3.

Sting is backstage. He wanted to rip into Jeff Jarrett. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Sabu \ Waltman are in the ring, celebrating their recent success. Out come Don \ Wildcat, and they attack. The short brawl ends with Sabu being thrown off the platform they were using, and Sean Waltman getting put through a table at ringside. Don \ Wildcat have made their point.

Chris Harris and Don Callis vs Sabu and Sean Waltman.

Match Background: This match is for the NWA Tag Team titles. Waltman \ Sabu have been NWA Tag Team champions since 03 March 2004.

The Match: Sabu takes a weak kick. Kick to the gut from Callis, who sadly, was even able to botch THAT. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Chris Harris. Callis \ Wildcat hook up Sabu, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Fallaway slam by Chris Harris puts down Sabu. Sabu comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Big clothesline from Sabu. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Sabu and Sean Waltman. Flying elbow off the top rope by Sean Waltman, getting as close to zero air as possible. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Wildcat takes a hard, stinging chop from Waltman. One word: Ow. Chris Harris comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Sean Waltman by Wildcat. Remember when that was a legit finish? Tag to Don Callis. Weak kick from Callis. I am unpleased. Tag to Sabu. Thrust kick from Callis is sold like death, although it clearly missed. That just hurts a match, really. Sabu slams Callis, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Don Callis doing? Sabu picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Callis up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Don Callis is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Callis had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Sabu must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Waltman and Sabu remain in the ring. Sabu does not look happy at losing. Sean Waltman goes to leave, but gets pulled back in by Sabu. Tensions seem to be rising between these two.

We see Buff Bagwell arriving backstage.

Sting is warming up backstage. Konnan walks over and tells him that he has his back tonight.

Buff Bagwell vs Rick Steiner.

Match Background: This match is for the NWA TV title. Rick Steiner has been NWA TV champion since 17 March 2004.

The Match: A weak headbutt on Steiner by Buff causes nothing but pain for both. Buff strikes away at Rick Steiner, not doing much damage at all. A weak headbutt on Steiner by Buff causes nothing but pain for both. There's a two count on the pin. Buff Bagwell strikes Rick Steiner with a hard blow. Covers for a quick two count. Rick Steiner pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Rick Steiner strikes Buff Bagwell. Covers for a quick two count. Rick Steiner hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Buff Bagwell fights out of a grapple. Side suplex from Buff. Rick Steiner is stunned as Buff heads to the top rope. Here it comes - Buff Blockbuster, forget about it. 1....2...3! Rick Steiner offers a handshake to Buff...and he accepts it! No! Buff Bagwell levels Steiner with a cheap shot right hand! Buff Bagwell stuns Steiner. Buff Bagwell quickly goes up to the top rope, and leaps off, hitting the Buff Blockbuster! Rick Steiner has been floored after the match.

Team wCw vs Team ECW.

Match Background: Team wCw consists of Sting, Konnan, David Flair, Elix Skipper, and Kid Romeo. Team ECW consists of Balls Mahoney, Raven, Sabu, Sandman, and Justin Credible. This will be a survivor series bout. Sting is the reigning NWA World champion, and has been since 03 March 2004. Elix Skipper is the reigning NWA X champion, and has been since 24 March 2004.

The Match: First Fall : A weak headbutt on Credible by Sting causes nothing but pain for both. Sting hits a right hand on Justin Credible. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sting walks into a drop toe hold. Spear! Sting is down! Pin, but Sting is out just before the three count. Sting counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Sting hits a piledriver on Justin Credible. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Cover gets three for Sting, Credible got pinned. Second Fall : Flying elbow from Kid Romeo connects. Sandman takes a NICE hurrancarana from Kid Romeo. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kid Romeo misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Side suplex from Sandman. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Sandman moves in for the kill. White Russian Legsweep!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Third Fall : A weak headbutt on Sandman by Sting causes nothing but pain for both. Sandman takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Sandman reverses a hip toss. Side suplex from Sandman. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Pin, but Sting is out just before the three count. Sting blocks a punch. Weak bodyslam by Sting. Cover gets three for Sting, Sandman got pinned. Fourth Fall : Konnan hits a right hand on Sabu and follows it up with a couple more. Sabu takes a right hand to the temple from Konnan. Covers for a quick two count. Konnan gets taken down out of nowhere! Side suplex from Sabu. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Sabu charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Konnan hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. ONE...TWO...THREE. Konnan defeats Sabu. Fifth Fall : Konnan strikes away at Raven, not doing much damage at all. Konnan hits a right hand on Raven. Hooks the leg for a two count. Raven counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Raven scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but Konnan is out just before the three count. Konnan fights out of a grapple. Konnan hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. ONE...TWO...THREE. Konnan defeats Raven. Sixth Fall : David Flair with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Balls. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. There's a two count on the pin. David Flair hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. David Flair scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! D.Flair charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. David Flair charges, Balls moves, and the referee is knocked silly! David Flair is in trouble. Nutcracker Suite! Cover, but there's no one to count for Balls Mahoney! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on David Flair by Balls. Remember when that was a legit finish? David Flair reverses a hip toss. David Flair floors Balls Mahoney. Here it comes...Figure Four Leglock! Balls Mahoney taps!

Rate both shows plz

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay Heres another one of my Shows

CM Punk vs Ron Killings.

The Match: Punk uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Spinning bulldog in the corner and The Truth is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Ron Killings is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Ron Killings hits some punches. How generic. BAAACK Body drop by Punk gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Punk! Pin, but Punk is out just before the three count. Fallaway slam by Ron Killings puts down CM Punk. CM Punk pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Lightning kick by Punk on The Truth. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from CM Punk and The Truth is out! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. CM Punk kicks the leg, knocks The Truth down, and goes to work on it. Punk walks into a drop toe hold. Ron Killings with a spinning neckbreaker on Punk. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Ron Killings just KILLS CM Punk! Perry Saturn comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Clothesline...but The Truth ducks! CM Punk gets hit! Ron Killings knocks Saturn out of the ring. CM Punk is in trouble. True Conviction!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! CM Punk leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle. Punk obviously didn't want any more of a beating tonight.

Elix Skipper vs Kid Romeo vs Psychosis.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. This match is for the NWA X title. Elix Skipper has been NWA X champion since 24 March 2004.

The Match: Kid Romeo connects with a back heel kick on Skipper and gets back up quickly. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Psychosis goes down. Skipper blocks a kick from Kid Romeo. Skipper uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Romeo hits a dropkick on Psychosis and gets right back up. Psychosis counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Skipper \ Psychosis whip Romeo into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Romeo walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Psychosis hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Elix Skipper elbows Psychosis in the face to break a hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Romeo goes down. One day, Skipper might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Elix Skipper drives Kid Romeo into the corner. New School! 1....2....3.

Valentina is walking backstage when Jason Cross comes out of nowhere and puts his hand over her mouth. He drags her into a waiting car, and it speeds off into the night.

Rick Steiner is in the ring, having a ceremony celebrating his recent success. Buff Bagwell comes out of the crowd and attacks. He throws Steiner off the platform he was on. Rick Steiner is stunned as Buff heads to the top rope. Here it comes - Buff Blockbuster! Buff Bagwell leaves having won this battle.

A limo pulls up outside, and out steps Vince Russo. He looks around, then heads for the locker rooms.

Raven and Sandman vs Chris Harris and Don Harris.

The Match: Sandman gets splashed in the corner. Don Harris hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Chris Harris. Chris Harris scoops up Sandman. Don bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by Wildcat sends Sandman CRASHING to the mat. Covers for a quick two count. STIFF~! chop lights up Sandman who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Wildcat drops an elbow...but Sandman moves out of the way. Sandman DDTs Chris Harris. Tag between Sandman and Raven. BAAACK Body drop by Wildcat gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spear by Raven. Wildcat counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Wildcat tags out to Don Harris. Don Harris hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Don DDTs Raven. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Raven receives some punishment by Don Harris but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Raven once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Raven hits a bulldog off the ropes. Don Harris sets up Raven as the partner goes to ringside and gets a steel chair. Chris Harriscomes in and swings, but Raven ducks and Don Harris gets blasted in the face with the chair instead! Raven moves in for the kill. Raven Effect DDT! 1....2....3. Konnan \ Douglas come running down the aisle with chairs! They slide in, but Raven \ Sandman are ready, and disarm them quickly! Konnan \ Douglas leave the ring, their attempt at an ambush foiled.

Sting vs Balls Mahoney.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Vince Russo will be the referee for this match. This match is for the NWA World title. Sting has been NWA World champion since 03 March 2004.

The Match: Balls gets splashed in the corner. Weak bodyslam by Sting. There's a two count on the pin. Balls Mahoney fights out of a grapple. Balls Mahoney connects with rights and lefts and Sting is down! Sting charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Balls Mahoney! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Balls slams Sting down and motions to the crowd. Sting blocks a punch. Powerslam from Sting on Balls. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sting scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Balls Mahoney takes a right hand to the temple from Sting. Wack kick from Sting. Balls reverses a waistlock. Balls slams Sting down and motions to the crowd. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Balls Mahoney connects and Sting is down! Sting is in control. Vince Russo comes up behind...low blow! Sting collapses to the floor. Balls Mahoney takes the advantage. Sting can barely stand. Nutcracker Suite!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sting attacks Russo. Vince Russo gets knocked to the ground by Sting. Scorpion Deathlock!!! Vince Russo goes limp! Sting leaves Russo on the mat.

--THE END--

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris Sabin vs Sonny Siaki.

The Match: Sonny Siaki hits some punches. How generic. Sonny Siaki connects with rights and lefts and Chris Sabin is down! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Sonny Siaki ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Hooks the leg for a two count. BAAACK Body drop by Sabin gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sabin powers out of a headlock. Sabin hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Covers for a quick two count. SUPER frankensteiner on Siaki, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Sonny Siaki reverses a hip toss. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Sonny Siaki just KILLS Chris Sabin! Chris Sabin can barely stand. Siakopolis!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sonny Siaki remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Kid Romeo vs Elix Skipper.

Match Background: This match is for the NWA X title. Elix Skipper has been NWA X champion since 24 March 2004.

The Match: Hard back suplex on Romeo. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Skipper crushes Romeo with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Skipper charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Kid Romeo kicks the leg, knocks Skipper down, and goes to work on it. Flying elbow from Kid Romeo connects. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Skipper. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Romeo uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Skipper counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Romeo is down! Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Romeo. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Hard back suplex on Romeo. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Elix Skipper strikes Romeo. Kid Romeo reverses a hip toss. Hard back suplex on Skipper. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Back heel kick off the second rope, Skipper goes down. Elix Skipper is in trouble. Here it comes - Last Kiss. 1....2...3, it's finished. Kid Romeo extends his hand to Skipper...but it is ignored!

In the ring is Vince Russo, who has a microphone. He announces the newest signing, Ernest Miller. He comes out from the back, and gets into the ring. Suddenly he attacks Russo and beats him down. Vince Russo is in trouble. Feliner!!! That shook the ring. The Cat plays to the crowd, leaving Vince Russo down in the ring.

A black stretch limo pulls up outside the arena, and out steps Honky Tonk Man, making his first appearance in the promotion. He looks around, then heads toward the locker room.

Honky Tonk Man vs Swinger.

Match Background: HTM is making his debut at this show. He is a regular with ECCW.

The Match: Spin kick by Swinger to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Spinning bulldog in the corner and HTM is down! Covers for a quick two count. Honky Tonk Man once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Honky Tonk Man with an arm drag that somehow looks like Swinger did all the work. Thrust kick from HTM is sold like death, although it clearly missed. That just hurts a match, really. Hooks the leg for a two count. Honky Tonk Man nearly ends the career of Swinger with a screwed up dragon suplex. GET OUT OF THE RING AND THE WRESTLING BUSINESS! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Swinger takes a sloppy snap suplex from Honky Tonk Man. Swinger powers out of a Honky Tonk Man headlock. Swinger crushes HTM with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Swinger. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pin, but HTM is out just before the three count. Swinger uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! STIFF high kick on HTM by Swinger. Swinger charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Chop from HTM on Swinger in the corner sends Swinger reeling out. Honky Tonk Man uses something that LOOKS like a reverse suplex. The judges say yes, but barely. Swinger can barely stand. Shake, Rattle and Roll! 1....2....3. Honky Tonk Man remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Amazing Red is backstage. He talked trash about Chris Sabin. Good build up.

Psychosis and Sean Waltman are backstage in their locker room, hanging out, chatting about tonight's show.
Ernest Miller vs Rick Steiner.

Match Background: The Cat is making his debut at this show. This match is for the NWA TV title. Rick Steiner has been NWA TV champion since 31 March 2004.

The Match: Steiner takes a weak kick. Uninspiring brawling from Ernest Miller. Check them brawlin' stats, boy. Ernest Miller hits a BIG clothesline for two! Big forearm by The Cat draws laughter from the crowd because it was THAT bad. Rick Steiner once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Rick Steiner punches away at Ernest Miller. Powerslam from Rick Steiner on The Cat. Covers for a quick two count. The Cat reverses a waistlock. Messed up bodyslam by The Cat almost kills Steiner. There's a two count on the pin. Ernest Miller scores with a shitty standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Ernest Miller misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Weak kick from Steiner. I am unpleased. The Cat counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Ernest Miller strikes Rick Steiner. Rick Steiner can barely stand. Feliner! 1....2....3. Vince Russo comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Russo hits The Cat with a chair to the back! Ernest Miller goes down to the canvas, hurt.

Abyss vs Sting vs Balls Mahoney.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the NWA World title. Balls Mahoney has been NWA World champion since 31 March 2004.

The Match: Balls Mahoney hits some punches. How generic. Balls hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Abyss comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Abyss hits a bulldog off the ropes. Balls walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sting scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. ONE...TWO...THREE. Sting defeats Abyss. Uninspired brawling from Sting. Sting hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sting drops an elbow...but Balls Mahoney moves out of the way. Balls Mahoney scores with a standing spinebuster. Balls Mahoney moves in for the kill. Nutcracker Suite!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

--END SHOW-- PLZ RATE

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kid Kash vs Mike Awesome : Mike Awesome strikes Kid Kash. Awesome slams Kid Kash down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kid Kash comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Second rope flying axe handle, Awesome goes down. Kick from Kid Kash to the leg. Flying elbow from Kid Kash. Mike Awesome avoids a Kid Kash avalanche. Awesome hits a stump piledriver on Kid Kash, although it was quite weak in its execution. Kid Kash can barely stand. Awesome Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Mike Awesome goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

We see Vince Russo arriving backstage.

id Romeo vs Shark Boy (For The NWA X Title) : Kid Romeo scores with a back heel kick on Sharky. Sharky reverses a Kid Romeo hammerlock. Spinning back kick from Shark Boy. Kid Romeo charges, Sharky moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Springboard dropkick from Shark Boy. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Romeo kicks Shark Boy in the gut to reverse the momentum. Romeo uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Sharky takes a hurrancarana from Kid Romeo. Cover for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Kid Romeo. That looked brutal. Pinfall attempt gets a 2 count. Kid Romeo misses a clothesline. Flying reverse elbow by Shark Boy. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Romeo blocks a punch. Kid Romeo moves in for the kill. Last Kiss!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kid Romeo slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Sharky turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Chris Harris and Don Callis vs Amazing Phenomenon vs Triple X 2 vs Abyss and Legend (For The NWA Tag Team Titles) : Skipper hits a dropkick on AJ Styles. Styles takes a hurrancarana from Elix Skipper. Skipper tags out to Don Callis. Kick to the gut from Callis, who couldn't even execute that properly. Styles takes a chop from Callis. Tag between Don Callis and Chris Harris. Wildcat bodyslams AJ Styles. Big backdrop on Styles, executed well. Styles counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Styles hits a dropkick on Chris Harris. Tag to Amazing Red. Back heel kick off the second rope, Wildcat goes down. Pin, three count, it's over. Amazing Red pins Wildcat. Abyss with a spinning neckbreaker on Red. Massive lariat, apparently Abyss has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Tag between Abyss and Legend. Abyss \ Legend whip Red into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Spear by Legend. Pin : 1..2...kickout Amazing Red reverses a hip toss. Tag to Christopher Daniels. Daniels uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Tornado DDT from Christopher Daniels, Legend got planted. Tag between Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper. Christopher Daniels scoops up Legend. Skipper bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cover gets three. Elix Skipper pinned Legend. Second rope flying axe handle, Styles goes down. Super frankensteiner on Styles, who hit hard. Styles counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Flying elbow from AJ Styles. Skipper takes a hurrancarana from AJ Styles. Cover for a two count. Tag between AJ Styles and Amazing Red. Super frankensteiner on Skipper, who hit hard. Amazing Red misses a clothesline. Skipper tags out to Christopher Daniels. DDT from the top rope by Christopher Daniels. That looked brutal. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Christopher Daniels hits a rolling kick on Red. Red counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Stiff high kick on Daniels by Amazing Red who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Christopher Daniels can barely stand. Styles Clash!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!

Backstage, a crowd is forming around D'Lo Brown, who has been knocked unconscious and left down and out. Paramedics come over to help, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack.

Vince Russo comes to the ring. Out from the back comes Ernest Miller, who hits the ring and attacks. Russo gets bounced around the ring by punches and kicks. After playing to the crowd for a while, The Cat heads toward the back. Vince Russo gets up slowly, and calls for back-up. Police officers appear near the stage. Ernest Miller runs back into the ring. Ernest Miller moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Feliner. He stomps away, but the police hit the ring and handcuff him, before dragging him backstage, leaving Russo down in the ring, hurt.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Sting vs Jeff Jarrett vs Brian Lawler match.

Raven vs Brian Lawler vs Justin Credible : Raven hits a right hand. Chair shot. Lawler drops out the back of a Justin Credible bodyslam attempt. Big piledriver on Credible. Super kick by Brian Lawler. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver by Justin Credible, Brian Lawler got planted. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Credible walks into a trip. Credible eats a trash can. Lifting DDT by Raven, looked good. Brian Lawler can barely stand. Raven Effect DDT! 1....2....3.

Sting vs Balls Mahoney vs Jeff Jarrett (For The NWA World Title) : Balls receives some punishment. Sting throws Jarrett into the cage. Balls Mahoney fights out of a grapple. Spear by Balls Mahoney. Big piledriver on Jarrett. Balls Mahoney and Jarrett climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Side suplex from Sting. Balls kicks Sting in the gut to reverse the momentum. Balls Mahoney drives Sting into the cage side. Death valley driver by Jeff Jarrett, Balls Mahoney is down and hurt. Jeff Jarrett climbs up and over! We have a winner!

Rate Plz

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
--UPDATE--
Due to the fact that Ernest Miller has been sent to jail, The TV Title is now Vacant.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Honky Tonk Man vs Shane Douglas : Weak kick from Douglas. HTM takes a weak clothesline. Cover for a two count. HTM drops out the back of a Shane Douglas bodyslam attempt. Throat thrust from HTM. Smell the talent. Shane Douglas walks into a chop to the pecs. Douglas takes a sloppy snap suplex from Honky Tonk Man. Douglas reverses a Honky Tonk Man hammerlock. Shane Douglas hits a bulldog off the ropes. Shane Douglas ducks a HTM clothesline and does a quick roll up. Douglas has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Shane Douglas climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory DUD.

Sean Waltman vs Shark Boy : Sharky hits a dropkick on Sean Waltman. Waltman takes a hurrancarana from Shark Boy. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sean Waltman avoids a Shark Boy avalanche. Waltman strikes away at Shark Boy. Sharky takes a vertical suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diving headbutt from Waltman, not much elevation. Pin, but Sharky is out just before the three count. Sharky walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Shark Boy comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Super kick by Shark Boy. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Waltman, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin : 1 - 2 - kickout. Spin kick by Shark Boy to the face. Shark Boy scores with a back heel kick on Waltman. Waltman powers out of a headlock. Sean Waltman with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Sharky. Sean Waltman with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Sean Waltman moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Buzz Killer. 1....2...3,

Vince Russo comes to the ring, and is followed down by Raven. They enter the ring, Russo holds up the NWA TV title belt. After a short speech, he awards the title to Raven.

Sabu \ Sandman are in the ring, when out come Amazing Phenomenon, carrying a ladder with them. They throw it into the ring, then slide in and kick off a wild brawl. Eventually, Amazing Phenomenon get the upper hand, and use the ladder first as a battering ram to floor Sabu, and then as a weapon with which to beat Sandman into the canvas. Sabu \ Sandman are left down on the canvas.

Kid Romeo vs Chris Sabin (For The NWA X Title) : Sabin crushes Romeo with a running senton. Power drive elbow by Chris Sabin. Diamond Dust from Chris Sabin, Romeo is out. Pinfall attempt gets a 2 count, Sabin hits a dropkick on Kid Romeo. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kid Romeo pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Hard back suplex on Sabin. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Spinning bulldog in the corner, Sabin is down. Kid Romeo gets taken down out of nowhere. Super frankensteiner on Romeo, who hit hard. Kid Romeo can barely stand. Here it comes - Future Shock. 1....2...3, it's finished. Chris Sabin climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

We see Jeff Jarrett arriving backstage.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Amazing Phenomenon vs Sabu \ Sandman match.

eff Jarrett vs Buff Bagwell (For The NWA World Title) : Jarrett hits a right hand. Buff takes a headbutt from Jeff Jarrett. Buff takes a headbutt from Jeff Jarrett. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back elbow connects, Buff staggers backward. Hooks the leg for a two count. Buff Bagwell takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Lame kick from Buff. Cover for a two count. Weak bodyslam by Buff. Buff walks into a trip. Jeff Jarrett scores with a standing spinebuster. Buff Bagwell slugs Jeff Jarrett, sending him down into the corner. While Buff fires up the crowd, Jarrett is removing the turnbuckle pad! Buff Bagwell comes over...but Jarrett grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Buff Bagwell face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Jeff Jarrett rolls up the stunned Buff Bagwell: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that? Jeff Jarrett climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Amazing Phenomenon vs Sabu and Sandman (For The NWA Tag Team Titles) : Back heel kick off the second rope, Sabu goes down. AJ Styles scoops up Sandman. Red bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Flying elbow from AJ Styles. Sabu blocks a kick from Amazing Red. Weak slam from Sandman. Styles blocks the suplex attempt. Back heel kick off the second rope, Sabu goes down. Sabu gets knocked to the ground by Red, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Infra-Red!!! Sandman can barely stand. Here it comes - Styles Clash. Amazing Red and AJ Styles climb the ladder and grab the prize for the win. Amazing Phenomenon signal to each other...and they attack Sabu \ Sandman! After an swift brawl, Sabu and Sandman are left down in the ring.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Low Ki vs Slash : Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Death valley driver by Low Ki, Slash is down and hurt. Back heel kick off the second rope, Slash goes down. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Slash gets caught with a short powerbomb from Low Ki. There's a two count on the pin. Low Ki only gets knees on a splash. Rude Awakening on Low Ki by Slash. Nice piledriver on Low Ki. Low Ki ducks a clothesline attempt. Massive backbreaker, Slash got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Slash gets knocked to the ground by Low Ki. Dragon Clutch!!! Slash taps out! Low Ki remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Kid Romeo vs Jerry Lynn vs Chris Sabin vs Elix Skipper (For The NWA X Title) : Stiff high kick on Lynn by Chris Sabin who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Hard back suplex on Lynn. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Cover for a two count. Chris Sabin misses a clothesline. Lynn tags out to Elix Skipper. Sabin takes a flying neckbreaker from Elix Skipper. Sabin reverses an irish whip...and Elix Skipper runs into the referee. Back heel kick off the second rope, Sabin goes down. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Second rope flying axe handle, Sabin goes down. Chris Sabin comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Sabin tags out to Kid Romeo. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Elix Skipper avoids a Kid Romeo avalanche. Flying elbow from Elix Skipper. Tiger suplex on Romeo, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Tag to Chris Sabin. Driven DDT by Chris Sabin. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. DDT from the top rope by Chris Sabin. That looked brutal. Kid Romeo is in trouble. Future Shock!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Amazing Phenomenon are in the ring. Awesome \ Credible come out onto the sound stage, and issue a challenge for a match tonight. Amazing Phenomenon accept, and the two teams trade insults for a while before leaving.

Vince Russo is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Raven, Jeff Jarrett, and Rick Steiner compete in a triangle match.

Buff Bagwell vs Shane Douglas : Douglas receives some unexciting punishment. Buff Bagwell strikes Shane Douglas. Douglas gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Buff Bagwell with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Douglas. Douglas reverses a waistlock. Buff takes a weak clothesline. Shane Douglas hits a sloppy bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Buff counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Weak bodyslam by Buff. Cover for a two count. Buff Bagwell scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Douglas counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Weak kick from Douglas. Shane Douglas misses a clothesline. Buff slams Shane Douglas down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Buff Bagwell stuns Shane Douglas. Buff Blockbuster! 1....2....3. Shane Douglas gives a murderous look toward Buff Bagwell...and attacks! Buff gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Douglas picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside.

Abyss is in the ring, when Vince Russo walks out onto the stage. They argue, and the distraction Russo causes proves to be enough, as Abyss doesn't notice Wildcat \ Don coming out of the crowd until they are already within striking distance. He gets beaten down as Vince Russo looks on from the stage.

A Video is played, hyping Jeff Jarrett

Amazing Phenomenon vs Mike Awesome and Justin Credible (For The NWA Tag Team Titles) : Weak bodyslam on Styles by Awesome. AJ Styles pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Styles hits a dropkick on Mike Awesome. Tag to Amazing Red. Spin kick by Amazing Red to the face. Spin kick by Amazing Red to the face. Red drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Amazing Red takes a right hand to the temple from Awesome. Awesome tags out to Justin Credible. Stiff chop lights up Red. Big backdrop on Red, executed well. Red counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Red tags out to AJ Styles. Back heel kick off the second rope, Credible goes down. Pin, but Credible is out just before the three count. Second rope flying axe handle, Credible goes down. Justin Credible is all alone...Rana Into Styles Clash!! 1....2....3! Awesome and Credible remain in the ring. They are arguing about that defeat. Mike Awesome walks off without saying anything, much to the disgust of Credible.

Rick Steiner vs Jeff Jarrett vs Raven (For The NWA World Title) : Raven slams Jeff Jarrett. Raven fires off some right and left hands. Jarrett blocks the suplex attempt. Raven gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Rick Steiner DDTs Jarrett, poorly executed. Pinfall attempt gets a 2 count. Fallaway slam by Raven. Rick Steiner elbows Raven in the face to break a hammerlock. Jarrett \ Steiner hook up Raven, then hit a double suplex. Powerbomb on Raven. Steiner hits Jarrett with a plastic dinosaur. Steiner walks into a trip. Running knee lift from Jeff Jarrett. Jeff Jarrett floors Raven near the ropes and makes the pin. Jarrett is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ason Cross vs Jerry Lynn : Flying reverse elbow by Jerry Lynn. Jason Cross can barely stand. Here it comes - Cradle To Grave. 1....2...3, it's finished. Jerry Lynn climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

20 Man Battle Royal (For The NWA X Title) : Rude Awakening on Jerry Lynn by Credible. Jerry Lynn got eliminated by Credible. (Elimination # 1) Jeff Jarrett hits some punches. Bodyslam by Jarrett. Skipper gets slammed. Elix Skipper got eliminated by Siaki. (Elimination # 2) Big backdrop on Lawler, executed well. Brian Lawler got bundled out by Jarrett. (Elimination # 3) Siaki takes a flying neckbreaker from Shark Boy. Shark Boy strikes Siaki. The Truth slams Brian Lee. The Truth threw Brian Lee over the top rope. (Elimination # 4) Siaki takes a back suplex. Sanders drives a thrust kick into the chest of Siaki. Stiff high kick on Legend by Shark Boy who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Legend was eliminated by Sharky. (Elimination # 5) Stiff chop lights up Swinger. Spear! Swinger is down and hurt. Tracy tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Sanders threw Tracy Brooks over the top rope. (Elimination # 6) Devon Storm hits some punches. Sean Waltman got eliminated by Devon. (Elimination # 7) James hits a stump piledriver on Shark Boy, although it was quite weak in its execution. James tried to eliminate Shark Boy, who hung onto the top rope. D.Flair slams Justin Credible down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Justin Credible got bundled out by D.Flair. (Elimination # 8) Driven DDT by Devon Storm. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. David Flair got bundled out by Devon. (Elimination # 9) Sanders walks into a high dropkick from Devon Storm. Back heel kick off the second rope, Sanders goes down. Belly to belly suplex by Saturn. Ron Killings got eliminated by Saturn. (Elimination # 10) Shark Boy strikes Jarrett. Jeff Jarrett got eliminated by Sharky. (Elimination # 11) Big dropkick by Perry Saturn, who got good elevation. Devon Storm got bundled out by Saturn. (Elimination # 12) Rude Awakening on Kid Romeo by Siaki. Kid Romeo was eliminated by Siaki. (Elimination # 13) Spinning back kick from Chris Sabin. Diamond Dust from Chris Sabin, Saturn is out. Kick from Swinger to the leg. Flying elbow from Swinger. Mike Sanders takes a right hand to the temple from James. Mike Sanders got thrown over the top rope by James. (Elimination # 14) Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Sonny Siaki uses a forearm to the face. Fallaway slam by Sonny Siaki. Swinger hits a dropkick on Chris Sabin. Swinger went for the elimination, but Chris Sabin held on to the ropes. B.G. James with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Swinger. Swinger got eliminated by James. (Elimination # 15) James strikes away at Perry Saturn. Perry Saturn got bundled out by James. (Elimination # 16) Shark Boy hits a rolling kick on Sabin. Sharky went for the elimination, but Chris Sabin held on to the ropes. Siaki hits a right hand. Siaki tried to eliminate Shark Boy, who hung onto the top rope. Sabin gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. James tried to get Chris Sabin over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Siaki hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. Sonny Siaki got eliminated by James. (Elimination # 17) Driven DDT by Chris Sabin. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Sabin went for the elimination, but Shark Boy held on to the ropes. Super kick by Chris Sabin. Sabin tried to eliminate Shark Boy, who hung onto the top rope. Standing leg lariat by Shark Boy on Sabin. Sabin takes a flying neckbreaker from Shark Boy. Spinning back kick from Shark Boy. Diamond Dust from Shark Boy, Sabin is out. Flying reverse elbow by Chris Sabin. Sabin tried to eliminate Shark Boy, who hung onto the top rope. Spinning back kick from Chris Sabin. Sabin went for the elimination, but Shark Boy held on to the ropes. Sharky uses a basement dropkick to the knee. B.G. James got bundled out by Sharky. (Elimination # 18) Chris Sabin gets whipped into the turnbuckles by Sharky. Deep Sea Drop!!! Chris Sabin got bundled out by Sharky. I don't rate battle royals.

AJ Styles and Amazing Red are backstage in their locker room, hanging out, chatting about tonight's show.

The 7 members of Team wCw are backstage. They talked about Jason Cross for a while, but didn't seem to have any points to make.

Amazing Phenomenon vs Sonny Siaki and Honky Tonk Man (For The NWA Tag Team Titles) : Tornado DDT from AJ Styles, HTM got planted. Amazing Phenomenon whip Siaki into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Red uses a basement dropkick to the knee. HTM counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Siaki slams Amazing Red down. Siaki drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. DDT from the top rope by AJ Styles. That looked brutal. Saturn \ Douglas come running down the aisle and into the ring! HTM turns...and is dropped with a double DDT! HTM in big trouble. Honky Tonk Man is in trouble. Styles Clash!!! That shook the ring. Styles throws Honky Tonk Man onto the table, then climbs to the top rope...and hits a flying splash to break the table and get the win. Saturn \ Douglas don't look like they've finished! They continue to beat down on Siaki \ HTM until a host of referees and officials run out to pull them off!

Tracy Brooks and Athena are both in the ring in robes, ready for a bikini contest. Tracy goes first, and poses for the crowd. Athena goes next, and struts around the ring. The judge listens to the crowd reaction and then declares Tracy Brooks the winner. She celebrates while Athena stands in the corner looking furious.

Desire is in the ring, and takes a microphone. She challenges Balls Mahoney to come out and face her. Balls Mahoney comes running out, but falls prey to a vicious chair shot from Joel Maximo, who had been hiding in the wings. Joel continues the beating as Desire walks down to get some shots in. Balls Mahoney got suckered in.

Rick Steiner vs Buff Bagwell vs Balls Mahoney vs Sting : Back elbow connects, Buff staggers backward. Balls hits a right hand. Cover for a two count. Massive backbreaker, Buff got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Buff reverses a waistlock. Buff Bagwell hits a right hand on Balls Mahoney. There's a two count on the pin. Buff Bagwell hits a sloppy double axe handle. Cover for a two count. Balls Mahoney pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Balls slams Rick Steiner. Balls tags out to Rick Steiner. Rick Steiner punches away at Buff Bagwell. Rick Steiner DDTs Steiner, poorly executed. Rick Steiner punches away at Buff Bagwell. Steiner DDTs Buff Bagwell. Pin, but Buff is out just before the three count. Tag between Rick Steiner and Sting. Sting with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Buff. Sloppy tornado punch from Sting, Buff barely got hit. Hooks the leg for a two count. Buff gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Cover for a two count. Powerslam from Sting on Buff. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Tag between Buff Bagwell and Balls Mahoney. Balls hits a stump piledriver on Sting. Big backdrop on Sting, executed well. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Balls Mahoney uses a forearm to the face. Balls Mahoney misses a clothesline. Flapjack from Sting on Balls. Balls Mahoney gets knocked to the ground by Sting. Scorpion Deathlock!!! Balls Mahoney taps out!

Jeff Jarrett vs David Flair (For The NWA World Title) : D.Flair gets slammed. David Flair reverses a hip toss. David Flair strikes Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett reverses an irish whip...and David Flair runs into the referee. David Flair turns Jarrett inside-out with a clothesline. Cover, but there's no one to count for David Flair. Jeff Jarrett comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Flying shoulder tackle by Jarrett sends D.Flair to the mat. Full nelson slam on D.Flair. Cover for a two count. Powerbomb on D.Flair. Pin, but D.Flair is out just before the three count. Jeff Jarrett misses a clothesline. D.Flair hits a stump piledriver on Jeff Jarrett, although it was quite weak in its execution. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Jarrett pushes out of a David Flair hold. David Flair can barely stand. Here it comes - Stroke. 1....2...3, it's finished. I don't think the fight has finished. Jeff Jarrett and D.Flair have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view

Rate Plz

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
l'll be posting 2 shows tonight since l didn't get to post my other show yesterday.

Also, could someone give me some tips about keeping the fed alive?

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rofl, ok then..but it says OMG OUR WERE ARE LOSING MONEY 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT YOU SHOULD LOWER YOUR COSTS BLAH BLAH BLAH..so, l need a slittle help please.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts