Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my idea for nexus and this bigger picture would be for jesse the body ventura to be behind this maybe not as there leader but like they guide or coach the way he was on raw he talked about the wwe's glass ceiling and his disdain of cena being the wwe poster boy so after Nxt 1 one was over he contacts all of them and tell them to either disappear forever and hope for a second chance or band togehger and make a statement and form the nexus your thoughts

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
my idea for nexus and this bigger picture would be for jesse the body ventura to be behind this maybe not as there leader but like they guide or coach the way he was on raw he talked about the wwe's glass ceiling and his disdain of cena being the wwe poster boy so after Nxt 1 one was over he contacts all of them and tell them to either disappear forever and hope for a second chance or band togehger and make a statement and form the nexus your thoughts
Stopped reading there. No.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Stopped reading there. No.
lol'd

Though it would be cool, since The Body got a shoot last time he was on RAW, giving guys that Breakthrough qualifier match., perhaps he could use The Nexus to show that the company isn't just Cena.

Can't see it happening, but it would be alright I suppose.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I would rather have Nexus Black and Yellow vs nexus Wolfpac!

But seriously, if your idea came about, who knows? I've lost interest in Nexus as a whole after week 2. So I would be open to seeing your idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts