Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I can't see how you can enjoy slipknot, as for the banner, I dont like the text at the top, and I think the banner is a bit inbalanced. Good otherwise

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dilated said in post #2 :
I can't see how you can enjoy slipknot, as for the banner, I dont like the text at the top, and I think the banner is a bit inbalanced. Good otherwise
About the banner: I made it at school they use adobe like 5 it sucks you cant d/l any fonts and stuff.

About Slipknot: Slipknot and DMX and Rob Zombie is what got me into music. Slipknot has always ben my top band for years. Their lyrics from their self titled and Iowa relate to me and are good when im in moods. And yeah Their new cd is gonna sound like Stone Sour that makes me mad.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I suggest you edit out those Slipknot lyrics you have in your sig. They are quite disturbing, and is offensive for the younger members to read.

As for the banner, I dunno. Seems empty, and the colors are wrong. Only thing I like is the background.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
the BG looks like a premade. If it isn't, it's cool. If it is, it sucks

text isn't good too

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kaneanite said in post #4 :
I suggest you edit out those Slipknot lyrics you have in your sig. They are quite disturbing, and is offensive for the younger members to read.

As for the banner, I dunno. Seems empty, and the colors are wrong. Only thing I like is the background.
Okay sir ill change it right right :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts