Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give it a rating...please. I know the border is a lil' screwed, to be honest I'm not as good at graphics as I once was on here, I got slightly out of practice.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Not bad.
Your right about the border the left hand side look's a lot thicker, The rest is pretty good. Perhaps blend the right cut of Austin because it looks rather odd there when the rest have had effects added to it, Despite not making banners for a long time you still look to have the touch. :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I don't mind the border. It looks a bit cool. Looks like it has depth and is popping out, like a picture frame or something. Anyway, good blending and everything. It all looks pretty cool. All I'd say is work on your text. Just a solid color and stroke doesn't always work for all graphics. Need to use some other techniques and effects with the text. I'd give you some tips, but I myself suck at text. OZ is our text guy. :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
looks like he is giving someone oral sex

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
The overdone silver metal blob sort of takes the shape of your name, so I only assume it says Muzz. Change that so it's readable. And the Word Life lock Crunch provided might look cool in there instead of the Master lock one.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You've posted in a shit load of threads, and all you've said is "work on the background and do something with the font" in pretty much every one of them. It's cool that you post saying what you think could be done to fix it up a bit, but try elaborating on it. Give people ideas of what they can do to improve, and give some pointers. If you don't like it, explain why. Don't just say "work on the background and font".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts