Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here It Is Rate it please:

My Banners won't be that cool becaause i'am still using photshop 5.5 and started using it 3 days ago. So i'am gonna buy photoshop Cs.
Thanks For looking at it.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Maybe you should use Different BGs. You used the same one, with a different color. Its real plain, you need to learn some photo/text effects... and try to download PS 7.0 or something. It needs a border too.

But ya keep at it man, we all start off bad, you will improve once you want to improve.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know....Thanx for the advice man.....but i'am buying Photoshop CS Today......got any site where i can get good backgrounds?
tahnx for the advice

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Premade backgrounds suck, if you still want them then Check Out the Resource Archive. Play around with the Brushes and Renders to get a cool BG. And if you are buying CS, then why not buy CS2.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
HeartBreaker said:
I know....Thanx for the advice man.....but i'am buying Photoshop CS Today......got any site where i can get good backgrounds?
tahnx for the advice
You're suppose to make them... theres no point of finding a Premade, putting some PSDs on it and claim you made it

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanx for the advice both of you. ya i think i'll buy photoshop cs2 ....is there a big difference? ok lemme try creating a new bg...thanx guys....

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
Cuts around left shawn's fingers is Terrible.

Could have used better font.

And a better WWE logo...

Colour isnt really good. Blending is fine.

4/10, (5 if u fix those cuts..)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts