Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I attended the WWE Smackdown house show last night.
I marked out to see Randy Orton, obviously, me being a huge fan.

But seeing Daniel Bryan & Sheamus (Guys who I have critised to the max)
They've turned me into fans over one night.

They were awesome in the ring,pulled off some real good moves and also they worked the crowd so well.
Bryan really got the crowd pumped with the constant YES YES YES chants.
He also had everyone in stitches after saying that if Sheamus touches the referee he is fired. Sheamus later in the match shoved the referee out of the way. Bryan grabbed the mic and shouted ''HE JUST TOUCHED YOU! SHEAMUS TOUCHED YOU!''
So funny.

I never really saw Sheamus as a face either, but after seeing how good he is with the kids and the fans. I really do. Top bloke.
Running into the crowd, leaning over the gate for pictures after the match, picking parents kids up to say hello. A real nice guy.

So yeah,
Here from a fan taking back everything bad he has ever said about Sheamus and Bryan!

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
Yeah, Sheamus is much more natural as a face than as a heel. He was always too transparently a nice guy to ever attract true nuclear heat as a heel.

Nice report on your new found appreciation. Enjoyment. Gratitude. Appreciation. Optimism. YES! YES! YES!

What's this place coming to?

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, yeah.
Postive comments on a wrestling forum?!
This must be the end of the world.

I slated both those guys like hell. But completely changed by opinion from seeing them up close.
Saw a different aspect all together.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
So Sheamus got fired? Yes! Yes! Yes!

#yesyesyes

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
GOAT is converting critics left and right. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this year Tyrone is Yesing all over the place.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
GOAT is converting critics left and right. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this year Tyrone is Yesing all over the place.
Who's Tyrone?

Anyway, nice to see some positivity. Sheamus is awesome and although I'm not a fan of the current Bryan character, he certainly engages the crowd which can only be a good thing.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Sheamus is a pretty easy guy to like. DB has improved a lot, and has been on a role so no surprise there. (Y)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Glad you've converted :) Bryan is easily one of the best performers in WWE right now, his work rate is second to none. All you have to do to see how good he is is watch his matches with Show, if you can get entertaining fast paced matched out of the Big Show you're doing something right. (Not to say Show isn't a good big man, but those matches were something)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Who's Tyrone?
Tyrion Lannister, still known as Pyro :p

Bryan is brilliant and Sheamus was always a good worker and not that bad on the mix (his irish accent kills his promos), but he can deliver decent matches.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Yeah, Sheamus is much more natural as a face than as a heel. He was always too transparently a nice guy to ever attract true nuclear heat as a heel.
True, although I think he works better with babyfaces in the ring. He sells big moves well, and makes mediocre dudes like Kofi (no disrespect to the man) look like superstars.

·
Best there ever will be..
4,221 Posts
Don't let him fool you, he already does. It's much like those super right-wing gay bashers who years later are involved in the same type of deeds they condemned men for.

Everyone loves DB. :cool2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts