Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made these earlier, still practicing..
Rate please. I'm new at this whole banner creating thing so...

Banner 1:

Banner 2:

Banner 3:

Banner 4:

Banner 5:

Banner 6:

Took me a few seconds to make banner 5 and 6 but I think they came out ok.

EDIT - Added 2 more banners:

Banner 7:

Banner 8:

Reactions: Cowie

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
I dont have time to rate them all so I'll rate 1, 4, and 7.

1 is very good. Nice bg and cuts. Nice job.

4 Is probably the best there. Bg again is great and blending is amazing esspecially for a begginer. I dont like the effect you used on the left cut though.

7 isn't the best but still good. I dont like opacity with blending.

Overall there terrific for a begginer. You should definatly persuit this. Add some text though. Download so cool fonts and go to www.good-tutorials.com for text effects and all sorts of other things.

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanx a lot 3VK.

Added 4 more banners:

Banner 9:

Banner 10:

I really like banner 10, don't know about you guys..

Banner 11:

Banner 12:

Banner 13:

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Umm... do you have any feedback on them? If not, don't post and warned.
I mainly like the colour on it. However, it seems a bit empty, maybe you should fill it up with 2 pictures from each series in the background, somewhat faded. Number 4's pretty good too, the logo is nice and the blending is pretty decent.

I like number nine.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
The banner 4 is good. And that made me think if you actually made those banners. Most of them are shit, but the Kurt Angle doesn't really look like a newbie's work to me. Some of them looks like you just cut the banner so that we wouldn't see the 'real' names... hmmm...

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MrkLrn¹³ said:
The banner 4 is good. And that made me think if you actually made those banners. Most of them are shit, but the Kurt Angle doesn't really look like a newbie's work to me. Some of them looks like you just cut the banner so that we wouldn't see the 'real' names... hmmm...
My brother helped me on Banner 4. He didn't help me on any others though because he wasn't at home. And yes, I made all the others.

·
Registered
3 Posts
MrkLrn¹³ said:
Don't be a freaking jackass kido, he's new at making banners so if you don't have any suggestions on how to make the banners better then don't even bother replying tard. What was the purpose of telling him that all of those are shit? you too you were once a newb so shut the **** up dipshit.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
EDGE™ said:
Don't be a freaking jackass kido, he's new at making banners so if you don't have any suggestions on how to make the banners better then don't even bother replying tard. What was the purpose of telling him that all of those are shit? you too you were once a newb so shut the **** up dipshit.
Why would I make a suggestion if I wasn't sure if he made that banner. ****in n00b

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
MrkLrn¹³ said:
Why would I make a suggestion if I wasn't sure if he made that banner. ****in n00b
I'm sure Edge is better than you at making banners so don't call him a n00b. :)

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MrkLrn¹³ said:
He didn't know what he was talking about that's why I called him a n00b. n00b :)
You should be warned for saying my banners were shit without giving any suggestions on how to improve them, though.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Inevitable™ said:
You should be warned for saying my banners were shit without giving any suggestions on how to improve them, though.
I said I wasn't sure if you made them or not. You should've put your name then...

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MrkLrn¹³ said:
I said I wasn't sure if you made them or not. You should've put your name then...
You also said the banners were shit.

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BrckBrlnXII said:
YOUR BANNERS SUCK. How's that?
Yeah, you should be warned too..

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
MrkLrn¹³ said:
Because THEY ARE SHIT.

Go to good-tutorials.com for some tutorials...
http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171134

By the way, if you have read my first post, I said that I'm new at making banners.

How do you want a new banner maker to get better if the only thing he sees in his thread is "the banners suck, they are shit"?

P.S: Your banner sucks. You know why? Hmm I don't know, I don't really care about blending or anything, it's just that I don't like it. So yeah, it's shit.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts