Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
courtesy is a fallacy
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna ruin this guy and his family. i would have sex w/his wife but she is an ethnic.

what can i do to this guy?

i dont want lame stuff like shit in a bag and light it on fire, i really wanna fuck w/this guy and try get him to move house. im planning on salting his lawn tonight.

·
courtesy is a fallacy
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if ur not here to help, get out.

or you'll make an enemy bro.

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Start slowly: fucking up his car, some spray paintings on the house...Maybe you have a chance to get into the house when nobody is there, and move stuff around, make a mess,... BTW, why do you hate him?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
How likely are you to follow our advice?

The last guy that came in Rants asking for help actually listened and that didn't turn out too well.

We don't want to see you on the news fella. Especially if we don't know it's you.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

The last guy that came in Rants asking for help actually listened and that didn't turn out too well.

We don't want to see you on the news fella. Especially if we don't know it's you.
I like to know more on this too :lmao ..

·
courtesy is a fallacy
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Make an enemy eh ? Oh dear, Im so afraid of salt....
big man. pm me ur address and lets settle this like men. you coward.

come on josh, at least spell neighbour properly
sorry i was american there for a moment.

just give me the advice, jobber. you let me handle it.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
big man. pm me ur address and lets settle this like men. you coward.
:lmao , yet you want to salt your neighbors lawn ? and that is settling it like men ?

Why dont you pm me your address ? :lmao will you be waiting with pepper too ?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh GAWD!!!!! the Dominatrix guy :lmao ... Dude What A-C-P said was the moral correct thing to do, even after you already screwed up and decided to with the natrix, It served you right and now its a lesson learned ( or I like to think it is ).

Now as far as the OP is concerned, maybe he needs a lesson to be thought also.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OP just got banned for the following PM :lmao :

listen you little punk

try me

i dare you, talk smack like a big man but shy away from the physicality of it all. im fed up with ur attitude bro. im this close to finding out ur real name and coming to ur house. what would i do once i got there? well who knows but it wont be good for you.

are you laughing? stop it or ill fuckin break ur jaw you slut. you whore, you worthless egg

i hate you so much

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
:lmao brilliant. I love how he called you a pussy for not manning up, but wanted to sabotage his neighbour behind his back, :lol
Exactly! , Dont think he was drunk, maybe roided up, or just plain stupid, Ill go with the stupid option.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts