Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I logged on and the first thing I see are the words latinoman. I was kinda taken back. What did that mean? Then the page loaded [a couple minutes later, yes I’m on Geltech.] and it said Welcome our newest member, latinoman.

That got me thinking are people becoming that desperate for user names? When it comes down to saying your nationality and your gender I think so.

How many variations of the word asdf [yes that's the first line of first row] are there? So I looked into it. It turns out there's tons; even look for yourselves [Click Here]

That got me thinking again, do the lurkers [the guys that never post] usernames have meaning for them or are they just whatever the first keys their fingers hit. There are after all a lot of ttre, asjkdhs, lkasdjgh, nkjaewg's. Now one problem would arise from having a username like this. How would you log in again if you ever logged out, because god knows you ain't gonna remember gibberish.

Since I was looking through 93 pages of the letter A just to get to the AS's I saw a lot of weird user names. I saw a lot of wrestler's names, cereal figures and number letter variations. One thing that I saw that was kinda weird, actually more creepy was the Inside Somebody’s Panties Names. Now is it just me or is it kinda weird to have somebody’s name saying that they are inside your panties. I'd be pretty creeped out if somebody had a username of "Inside Ian's Boxer's." First off I'd probably peer inside them to see if somebody was actually in there then I’d think about it. Who would want to go inside my boxers? I can see why you'd want to go into Torrie Wilson's but why mine?

So yah, that's my mini stupid rant that I had to get off of my chest. I hope that latinoman doesn’t read this, since I made it about him.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Technically, latinoman is one word :p

That's the problem with big forums like this. Quite a lot of the time the name you really want to use is taken, and you have to think of a substitute. Sadly most people don't think past their first name and put something really stupid like those you mentioned. Then there's those who choose the really idiotic names first....

Doesn't bother me that much, but obviously others feel different :)

N

·
0 Posts
For all you know, those could all be the same person, and each time he or she visits the forums, having forgotten their username, they made a new account similar to their previous one. Although I doubt it since asdf is right next to each other.

B

·
0 Posts
o shat, I reregistered as "latinoman" cause I thought Nitemare banned me n shat. Sorry. :(

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Is there anyway of deleting the accounts of members who have been here for, say, a year and never posted, without affecting the figures? I remember Flash was taken when I joined.

·
Registered
190 Posts
lol....u should be able to use whatever you want as long as its not taken and you can remember it when you log off....because its stupid to have something like aadsdfsd and then not remember it when you log off and want to come back in

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
wtf your name is devinnn, were your parents drunk or something?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts