Wrestling Forum banner

2701 - 2720 of 2736 Posts

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,702 (Edited)

A Sylar the Deathsmark Production of The Flash Mafia
Barry Allen is a Central City police forensic scientist with a reasonably happy life, despite the childhood trauma of a mysterious red and yellow lightning killing his mother and framing his father. ...
With Barry's new powers and team of scientists, he becomes "The Flash" and helps fight crime and protects Central City.

The Flash Museum
Central City Hospital
The Rogues Gallery
Speed Force

YOUR WINNERS

jeffatron, Curry, Mr.Tweetums, Big Man, Bananas and Laughable Chimp

END CREDITS

YOUR FLASH MAFIA AWARDS
your fellow town and mafia players that excelled

GAME MVP(s)

1. Big Man - If it wasn't for the level head and foresight of their Thinker, it might not have been a scum victory. While Big Man didn't have a strong thread presence, he did wield the power of the QT to his advantage and didn't allow the hubris of teammates to sabotage an easy win for a quick one. You have to know when to cut bait.

HONORABLE MENTION(s)

2. Odo - He stayed focused and on point for most of the game and didn't allow easy claims from Tweet and Jeff dissuade him from catching the bad guys. Town came the closest they've probably ever come to winning after refusing to go down the Lethal rabbit hole and managed to get Jeff lynched and with him took the vote manipulation role out of play.

3. CamillePunk - This is someone with insight to have strong reads early enough to use them to utilize his role effectively enough to not only snare Curry in his trap, but also smoked Magic into claiming he was hidden behind because of his subtle and yet manipulative hints. He was eating Curry that night don't forget.

SPECIAL THANKS

4. Bananas - An integral part of the team that masterfully setup a Lethal lynch when it was needed and used his role to craft a beautiful thread presence for himself and the team. If it wasn't for a personal matter, Bananas would have taken it home himself.

5. Laughable Chimp - He wasn't in the game very long, but he did the game and Bananas a favor by stepping up and stepping in when he was needed and brought it home for the boys.

BEST INDIVIDUAL AND BEST SCUM PERFORMANCE

6. Magic - While he was dealt a tough hand when his partner was taken out early by a gung-ho Chr1st0 and goaded into revealing his cards when CP hide behind Curry, Magic managed to fabricate a vig claim to bluff his way into another phase. He almost made it.

BEST TOWN PLAYERS

7. Chr1st0 - I don't know how he did it, but this man managed to smell through Poyser's bullshit and blow up his spot before day 1 was even over. Poyser had a decent standing in the thread at the time of his demise making all that much more meaningful that he rid Central City of his menace.

8. PHEN0M - He came in when town really needed someone to takeover an inactive position and managed to build himself up to a leader that almost helped get that allusive town win in a Smark game and thanks to him keeping his full role close to the vest, he forced scum to be careful in endgame because otherwise he could blow up their spot just like Poyser.

WOODEN SPOON(s)

1. LethalWeapon - Oh Lethal. I get the frustration that comes with not being believed and people twisting your words to make poor cases on you, but that doesn't mean you spend a whole phase intentionally trying to get people to lynch you. In endgame. When they had a chance to legit lynch scum. Poor form. Do better.

2. LittleMissBlissXoX - What can I say about Junk here. She opted not to try because she drew a vanilla townie and to make matters worse when she drew suspicion refused to claim that she was indeed a vanilla townie and was lynched on day 2 costing the town. Not quite on the level of earning the wooden spoon, but might have if it wasn't for who won it.

INTERESTING NOTES AND FINAL THOUGHTS

This was a pretty solid and intense game from 21 Jump Street. Day 1 may have ended with a no lynch, but not before Chr1st0 brazenly fired his one day kill at Poyser to rid town of its first serial killer. This was a major setback to Magic who was counting on his partner to make headway in the thread. Up until that shot Poyser had a great standing in the thread and could've helped the team go far. Magic now had to go it solo and possibly gamble to make it. Scum were also down one serial killer to help them weed through the town ranks, but at the very least one less serial killer to hunt down scum bois. As it turns out Lawls sacrificing himself night 1 saved a couple good town folk like Odo and GOATnom, but he also saved Magic from killing himself at the hands of Tweet. That could have been some night. CP made some vague hints about hiding behind Curry while also talking about not trusting Magic so when CP died, not only was Curry fingered, Magic came out preemptively to take the blame for CP's death. Needlessly exposing himself. Magic made it through though with a nice fake and using the uncertainty of my hosting meta to get by. Lethal almost cost town by wigging out and demanding that everyone vote for him when there was no need to play the martyr. Scum had planned to take advantage of a hated townie to win quickly, but thankfully GOATnom reminded them he still had the power to overturn a lynch and Odo pushed aside the Lethal nonsense to get Jeff lynched. In the end it came down to Big Man and the Laughable Chimp and town came one vote shy of ridding this world of mafia, but they managed to lynch Mikey before TKOK even knew what was going on.

COMING SOON

TO A MAFIA SECTION NEAR YOU!

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
Well played, you were a great tag partner :mj2:
Good partnering up with you as well. I screwed the pooch at the end there, Lethal honestly had me convinced that he wanted to be lynched to save Jeff that phase as Jeff had the vote manipulation role. Blinded me a bit.

I should have realized with the numbers to go Mikey that phase instead of lethal but i posted as soon as i woke up and didn’t think it through. Not sure it would have changed the result.

I also had the thought of withholding my Govenor role, wasn’t sure how it would have been received when/if i used it in the thread though. Would have been real interesting if i held it to the vest and scum tried a bull rush play late in the game on mikey.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Good partnering up with you as well. I screwed the pooch at the end there, Lethal honestly had me convinced that he wanted to be lynched to save Jeff that phase as Jeff had the vote manipulation role. Blinded me a bit.

I should have realized with the numbers to go Mikey that phase instead of lethal but i posted as soon as i woke up and didn’t think it through. Not sure it would have changed the result.

I also had the thought of withholding my Govenor role, wasn’t sure how it would have been received when/if i used it in the thread though. Would have been real interesting if i held it to the vest and scum tried a bull rush play late in the game on mikey.
Yeah, that was pretty much the conclusion I came to as well, the other other explanation was that he was throwing the game so :draper2

if youd had an active 3rd townie, would have been ok, alas TKOK gonna TKOK

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,012 Posts
“i know jeff/tweet/ng/sky are scum.

i mean i shot tweet night 1 and he didn't die so ng obviously protected him”

Again. Stellar read on me by magic :tenay

Thanks smark, I was excited I was town and for my role. Don’t blame you for the rest

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
“i know jeff/tweet/ng/sky are scum.

i mean i shot tweet night 1 and he didn't die so ng obviously protected him”

Again. Stellar read on me by magic :tenay

Thanks smark, I was excited I was town and for my role. Don’t blame you for the rest
well cp clearly hid behind curry.

you were tagging with a scum player in jeff.

and trying to pivot the lynch away from scum curry onto me.

so, again, stellar reads ng. :mj

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
outplaying poyser and getting chr1st0 to daykill him. :banderas catching scum day 1 even when im scum myself.

thanks for the game smark, appreciate the work you put into it

2701 - 2720 of 2736 Posts