Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I'm just here to do the usual Flash-like thing and correct a spelling error. You said apple instead of apply.:) It's ok though. You were just in an Apple computers mindstate.
And thanks for the layer styles.:cool:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I applied the style to the speaker I made a while ago. Makes it look a bit more Mac OSX-ish. Does it look like I applied it right? I went and applied it to every piece individually, except a few pieces that didn't look good when having it applied.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I also used it to make a new oral donation button for my sig. This style seems useful, and I predict I'll overuse it and ruin it quickly like the transparency trick. :) Luv u OZ

(Yes, this post is just a reason to upload the button so I can use it in my sig, since I have no decent image host. Bastards.)

w00t three posts in a row.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
As I said in my last post when I predicted I'd overuse it like the transparency, yes. Only because I love you.

no, I probably won't use it in everything I do. It's just when I get something new I like to use it until I get tired or bored with it. Just like a child with their christmas toys. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.