Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is actually one of the closer look a likes using styles. Usually they look nothing like it.

Anyways, just open the PSD inside the zip file attatched. Directions are in that PSD too.

If they don't make any sense, I'll TRY and help you.

-----

Oh, and to copy the style of something, right click that layer in the pallette, and click "Copy Layer Style" -- then "Paste Layer Style" on whatever layer you want.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Each letter one looks right, except I'd make the text as big as like the X I put in there, then once you apply the second one, just do the same thing as the first one, make a new layer, and merge it with the text layer. Then you can make it smaller...

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I'm just here to do the usual Flash-like thing and correct a spelling error. You said apple instead of apply.:) It's ok though. You were just in an Apple computers mindstate.
And thanks for the layer styles.:cool:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I applied the style to the speaker I made a while ago. Makes it look a bit more Mac OSX-ish. Does it look like I applied it right? I went and applied it to every piece individually, except a few pieces that didn't look good when having it applied.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I also used it to make a new oral donation button for my sig. This style seems useful, and I predict I'll overuse it and ruin it quickly like the transparency trick. :) Luv u OZ

(Yes, this post is just a reason to upload the button so I can use it in my sig, since I have no decent image host. Bastards.)

w00t three posts in a row.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
As I said in my last post when I predicted I'd overuse it like the transparency, yes. Only because I love you.

no, I probably won't use it in everything I do. It's just when I get something new I like to use it until I get tired or bored with it. Just like a child with their christmas toys. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts