Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mickf03 doesn't like it. Diablo does like it. That's a 50/50 split of all those to pass comment at present (Amish doesn't count, seeing as when asked he told me he hated me :)).

I thought it was rather jazzy, in a minimalist kind of way. Let me know what you all think please.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I don't really like it. It's pretty plain.

But I will say that it looks good because you are a Super Moderator.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
I like it, its simple yet not to simple if that makes sense. Maybe a tad more color would have been nice. But as you say its minimalist so it does exactly what it says on the tin so to speak. No where near as nice as the one you had before though.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Mrk, his scalines are less visible than yours :p. But yours actually has some pictures. Again, minimalistic, but It's what you wanted.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Maybe so, but marks scanlines are cool.

It's rather dull, and boring, you've made much better fo sho (me cool like rapper rit?).

Yeah, the scan lines are a bit heavy. It also looks very basic, ie just the gradient tool in photoshop.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I don't like it. I like simple stuff, but that one is a blah looking banner(the avatar is decent). I don't like the colors, and the scan lines make it look like it's poor quality(by that I mean fuzzy). <3

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't like it, it's too fuzzy (like Cody said) and it's way too boring. Maybe it suits you...

:)j/k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts