Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically have him get out of 3MB because its doing nothing good for him because the group feels more like 3 Man Losers since they always lose. I feel they should push him solo but still continue use the rocker character that he has in 3MB. But in short really you could push him as the rocker version of John Morrison like cocky, arrogant and full of himself but with his rocker style. May be its a simple idea for him but I like Heath Slater but not so much in the role he is in with 3MB. Thoughts on my idea on how WWE could push him as a solo competitor?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
fpalm Slater is a career jobber. That's not even a bad thing for him, he's good at what he does, but what he does is job to better superstars. He doesn't need a push, that would ruin him because he'd never get over, and the WWE would rather hang on to someone who jobs really good than a failed attempt at making him a legit star.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Slater is hilarious, but I dont think he needs a push, I mean he sells moves good and makes other wrestlers look good, and tbh thats why I like him...
I don't think anyone would take him seriously, he looks like kid lol...

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Heath Slater is in a perfect position right now. The WWE knows that he is talented and that's why he is where he is right now. On Smackdown, when Triple H wanted the wrestlers to speak their minds, Damien Sandow took the mic, Kofi too ... and Heath Slater. He is on every show, he is like Santino Marella. He doesn't need the title, he is just the comedy heel that appear on every show, it's not bad, not everybody can be a A player.

And Heath Slater is very talented, look at him on the ring or on the mic, he knows how to wrestle and he knows how to talk

·
Registered
850 Posts
You'd push Slater over McIntyre?

·
Banned
3,871 Posts
fpalm Slater is a career jobber. That's not even a bad thing for him, he's good at what he does, but what he does is job to better superstars. He doesn't need a push, that would ruin him because he'd never get over, and the WWE would rather hang on to someone who jobs really good than a failed attempt at making him a legit star.
Why wouldnt he? He got over fine as the one man band. The thing with Slater is he has the charisma,mic skills and inring skills to make it to atleast ic title level but after they have jobbed the hell out of him its impossible to buy him. Its like making Santino a monster heel, just wont work. I do hope Slater gets a decent push somewhere down the line because afterall he,s quite young and aslong as they dont release him he can go in and out of the midcard once in a while.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I like your idea but i'd rather push him down a flight of stairs.

If anyone is getting pushed from 3Man Bland it should be the Chosen One, Drew McIntyre........Noooow that is a wrestler. I only wish Drew had Heath's annoying mic tone to go with his in-ring talent as that would get him over big time imo.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
I've always wanted Slater to be pushed as a mid card heel. That said you have to wonder if his time with 3 MB has hurt him more than helped him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts