Wrestling Forum banner

My Idea For The Rock To Leave and How Would You Do It?

1664 Views 26 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Flamyx
Hey all,

Ran this idea past a mate earlier and wanted to see what you all thought. Basically, my idea is for The Rock to come out on the RAW after WM and still be sticking to his guns about staying around etc etc...

John Morrisons music hits, he comes down to the ring and starts ranting about pulling his weight for the last 5 years and only being in a rubbish match at WM whereas The Rock comes back for 5 minutes and gets all the attention. He then absolutely tears The Rock apart causing a "very serious injury." We have seen Morrison show more aggression in recent months.

I think this would work because not only would it give the WWE a way to have The Rock leave without going back on everything he said and it could start the "new year" off with an amazing heel turn that could then lead to Cena Vs Morrison at the next PPV which is new match and not just repeats of WM matches.

What do you all think? If you don't like this, what would you do?
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
3,509 Posts
lol why would Morrison say he was in a rubbish match at mania, it would burry all the talent involved, specialy Snooki.

But i like the idea though, although Morrison needs to stay a face because WWE is running out of faces.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol why would Morrison say he was in a rubbish match at mania, it would burry all the talent involved, specialy Snooki.

But i like the idea though, although Morrison needs to stay a face because WWE is running out of faces.
haha ok maybe not in those exact words but something about him opening the show or being on at the start when he should have been the one in the main event

· Broski of the Week
6,966 Posts
I like Morrison, but there is no way in hell that he could handle himself in a verbal battle with The Rock.

As for Rock leaving, I say he comes out the night after Mania, thanks the fans and says he's going to film a movie and that he'll be back from time to time. In between fueds, Cena still lays it into Rocky over the next few months with Rock making appearances via satellite every month. Around SummerSlam, I'd have him come back and make a live appearance where he and Cena are face to face again. At this time, Cena would get the "last laugh," with the AA to end the show. Rock goes away and makes yet another appearance around the Rumble. Cena would then challenge him to a match at Mania, calling him out on never wrestling for the fans again. Rock accpets and at WrestleMania he goes into the Hall of Fame and faces John Cena in his last match ever.

· Registered
4,923 Posts
I see The Rock having one last match, that being at WrestleMania 28 for next year, his final match seeing as how it will be in his home state of Florida, in Miami to be exact, and The Rock would have the home crowd behind him in his last match, and who better to face him than John Cena

· Registered
412 Posts
I think the best way to save Rock vs Cena for the next Wrestlemania 28 in Miami is the following:

Have Rocky interfere in the Miz vs Cena match costing the match for John Cena (most likely on accident, they won't turn Rocky heel)... Miz retains the title. The next night on Raw while The Rock is being interviewed in the ring, Cena jumps rock from behind and beats the living crap out of him (not just a regular beatdown but a very disturbing one including chairs, Attitude Adjustments on tables, and an STF that he will not let go).. The crowd boos Cena but he apologizes to the crowd the following week. They do not want to turn Cena heel either...

The following Raw, the General Manager sees that it's too dangerous for The Rock to show up so the GM suspends The Rock indefinately.... Then back to normal for the whole year fast forwarding to the PPV before the next Wrestlemania. Rock comes back and interferes in a John Cena match and he states that Vince McMahaon reinstated me to whoop that monkey ass all over Miami.

Wrestlemania 28
John Cena vs. The Rock

...fast forward to the ending... Rock is about to beat John Cena with the peoples elbow when Vince McMahon hits Rock behind with a chair. Then McMahan hands John Cena the chair and Cena hits Rock with the chair 100 times. Hit's the Attitude Adjustment on the chair and pins The Rock... After the match, Vince McMahon shakes hands with John Cena and McMahon is on the mic. He mentions that The Rock was never loyal to the WWE like Cena. He left when McMahon needed him... Rocky left for the money... Cena is the future. Rock is the past. McMahon goes on to say that this time... McMahon screwed The Rock... and one more thing Rock... You're FIRED!!!!! FOREVER! Don't come back.

[end Wrestlemania 28]

· Registered
4,923 Posts
I think the best way to save Rock vs Cena for the next Wrestlemania 28 in Miami is the following:

Have Rocky interfere in the Miz vs Cena match costing the match for John Cena (most likely on accident, they won't turn Rocky heel)... Miz retains the title. The next night on Raw while The Rock is being interviewed in the ring, Cena jumps rock from behind and beats the living crap out of him (not just a regular beatdown but a very disturbing one including chairs, Attitude Adjustments on tables, and an STF that he will not let go).. The crowd boos Cena but he apologizes to the crowd the following week. They do not want to turn Cena heel either...

The following Raw, the General Manager sees that it's too dangerous for The Rock to show up so the GM suspends The Rock indefinately.... Then back to normal for the whole year fast forwarding to the PPV before the next Wrestlemania. Rock comes back and interferes in a John Cena match and he states that Vince McMahaon reinstated me to whoop that monkey ass all over Miami.

Wrestlemania 28
John Cena vs. The Rock

...fast forward to the ending... Rock is about to beat John Cena with the peoples elbow when Vince McMahon hits Rock behind with a chair. Then McMahan hands John Cena the chair and Cena hits Rock with the chair 100 times. Hit's the Attitude Adjustment on the chair and pins The Rock... After the match, Vince McMahon shakes hands with John Cena and McMahon is on the mic. He mentions that The Rock was never loyal to the WWE like Cena. He left when McMahon needed him... Rocky left for the money... Cena is the future. Rock is the past. McMahon goes on to say that this time... McMahon screwed The Rock... and one more thing Rock... You're FIRED!!!!! FOREVER! Don't come back.

[end Wrestlemania 28]
Then that would turn Cena heel, into a really massive heel and I like that, Cena would then have all of his fans turn on him, and we can see a refreshing heel Cena and he can be the Rapper John Cena

· Registered
360 Posts

Wrestlemania 28
John Cena vs. The Rock

[end Wrestlemania 28]
I really like this.

· Registered
1,825 Posts
Wrestlemania 28
John Cena vs. The Rock

...fast forward to the ending... Rock is about to beat John Cena with the peoples elbow when Vince McMahon hits Rock behind with a chair. Then McMahan hands John Cena the chair and Cena hits Rock with the chair 100 times. Hit's the Attitude Adjustment on the chair and pins The Rock... After the match, Vince McMahon shakes hands with John Cena.

[end Wrestlemania 17]
Fixed that for ya

· Registered
412 Posts
Fixed that for ya
lol... I knew someone would eventually mention Wrestlemania 17. Except this time I don't think it will be a failed heel turn.

· Registered
1,270 Posts

Wrestlemania 28
John Cena vs. The Rock

[end Wrestlemania 28]
All happened before at Wrestlemania 17 and Backlash the month afterwards

· Banned
4,575 Posts
lol... I knew someone would eventually mention Wrestlemania 17. Except this time I don't think it will be a failed heel turn.
Neither was WrestleMania X-Seven. fpalm

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.