Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
They could have an Ironman best-of Lockbox match for custody of children. Each pinfall grants a key!

Seriously though, Kurt Angle needs to beat the fuck out of Jarrett in a steel cage match.
I mean really whale away on him. Make him blood buckets hardway at Lockdown. Hopefully, mercifully that can be the blowoff to this asinine storyline.

· Premium Member
6,460 Posts
My idea is that… it freakin’ sucks! That’s my idea! Put them in the cage at Lockdown, have Jarrett work the fans, and end it. In the meantime, how about having them wrestle others on Impact? I don’t even remember the last time I saw Angle in the ring.

· Registered
656 Posts
I know that Angle is a professional and all but you gotta think that there is something burning inside of him and thinking of actually wanting to hurt Jarrett. TNA management are fuckheads for even bringing this idea to the table, let alone actually going through with it. I understand Kurt would of had to give his approval for the storyline but still he has to be hurting.

· Registered
625 Posts
I know that Angle is a professional and all but you gotta think that there is something burning inside of him and thinking of actually wanting to hurt Jarrett. TNA management are fuckheads for even bringing this idea to the table, let alone actually going through with it. I understand Kurt would of had to give his approval for the storyline but still he has to be hurting.
No matter what IWC says this feud brings ratings! This is what the reports show!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.