Wrestling Forum banner

My Idea for Taker's last WM match ever (pretty good idea in my mind)

2K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  Reservoir Angel 
#1 ·
Have a brother vs brother match. Kane vs Undertaker in a last man standing match with the loser having to retire. Everyone will assume Taker will win but have it end in a double ko and have them both lose and therefore both have to retire. These two are both getting old now and this has the potential to be a really good match imo.

Undertaker will still technically be unbeaten too I guess.

Also get Paul Bearer involved too somehow lol

#2 ·
The thought of another Undertaker/Kane feud makes me nauseous.

#25 ·
Agreed, infact the thought of Kane in any kind of major storyline just bores the hell out of me, this guy used to be a monster and one of my favourite wrestlers, now I can't take him serious.

#7 ·
Ur idea is alight but its not nessersary for them face to each other again at Wrestlemania cuz it has obviously been done to death. Undertaker last match would be with John Cena which is going to have an awesome build up and match it self would a classic & unpreidtible with good storytelling in my opinion but i think its more convinient for Cena to be heel.

#13 ·
Have Taker vs. Cena in an epic battle (obviously won't be as good as HBK's). At the end, after Taker pins Cena for the win, have Cena offer a handshake which Taker accepts. The lights go out, the bell rings, and Taker is gone for ever.

#14 ·
To the ones above me, Taker vs Cena is obviously not happening this year with all the build between Cena-Miz-Punk-Orton. Orton has history with both Punk and Miz, but Cena has more, so it would only be reasonable to book the fatal 4-way.

Anyways, Taker should never feud with Kane again, especially not at WM. I'd rather have The Corre vs Taker, which is huge, knowing how bad that match would suck.

#16 ·
I personally would like to see Taker revert to the BikerTaker gimmick for one final run of a year or two, with his usual breaks sprinkled throughout that timeframe. That way, we get more of his mic work, realistic feuds, and he can get all the MMA shit out of his system & generally enjoy himself for a while.

Then, for his final send-off, let him disappear for a few months. Bring him back as the Deadman one last time, for the build-up to his final match. Have that match be against Cena, and let the streak die on the big stage.

#20 ·
Nash and Taker will never top their match from WrestleMania 12. It was crafted, created, and executed too well to duplicate. It's like Warrior/Hogan. It was laid out too well.

Besides, Taker is reaching the end of his rope. I seriously hope they consider having the streak ended at next year's Mania.

#23 ·
thank you you're like the only one lol.

I know that they've had their feuds but who would be better than Kane to face Taker in his FINAL match. Cena and taker can have their feud but I'd much prefer to see this happen. It would be interesting to see them both retire but I would miss them.

Oh yeah also Taker's streak will never be ended. There could be a draw but I don't the writers will ever schedule him to lose. The streak is Taker's thing and they won't ruin it :)

#26 ·
I actually really like this. Maybe cause I'm a Kane mark and a Taker mark. I'd love to see the two of them really give it their all like they did in the olden days. So long as it's more WM14 than WM20. I don't wanna see a short match, I want these two to go to town on eachother. Pull out all the stops. Still getting up from multiple tombstones/chokeslams/last rides, being sent through announce tables, fighting all over the place and just ripping each other to pieces!

Kane proved a few weeks back on SmackDown that he can still pull off a believable Last Man Standing match and still bring the pain, and Taker can obviously still go as proved by HBK. So if they really work it as best as they physically can, this would be able to make Kane vs Taker genuinely interesting again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.