Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a brother vs brother match. Kane vs Undertaker in a last man standing match with the loser having to retire. Everyone will assume Taker will win but have it end in a double ko and have them both lose and therefore both have to retire. These two are both getting old now and this has the potential to be a really good match imo.

Undertaker will still technically be unbeaten too I guess.

Also get Paul Bearer involved too somehow lol

·
Banned
291 Posts
The thought of another Undertaker/Kane feud makes me nauseous.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
they had their matches last year. that was a good ending to their decade long rivalry. Undertaker vs. Cena should happen before Taker hits 50

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Takers had 2 Mania matches with Kane already and feuded with him 10 times so why would rehash the feud when they could do Cena vs Taker

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Well no shit it's a good idea in your mind, you came up with it.

Have him feud with Cena. He's feuded with Kane enough.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ur idea is alight but its not nessersary for them face to each other again at Wrestlemania cuz it has obviously been done to death. Undertaker last match would be with John Cena which is going to have an awesome build up and match it self would a classic & unpreidtible with good storytelling in my opinion but i think its more convinient for Cena to be heel.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I much prefer the idea of having Taker go out at 20-0, have him win his match, then have the druids come and claim his soul once and for all, leaving Taker nomore. Taker vs Cena at Mania 28 could be the dream ticket to end it.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
A "One versus all the roster" match, Taker wins and breaks gimmick at the end to explain how great the fans are and how great is WWE.

He announces he retires and gives his hat and his costume to a charity group before to walk away in the sunset. :cool:

·
Registered
189 Posts
They should hire a younger guy to play the Undertaker character and carry on the streak. It is a TV show after all.
No. Just no. That's almost sacrilegious in a way. I think it'd be a grave dishonour to Mark Calaway and all the work that he's done as the Undertaker.

Have him leave with streak intact and his dignity untarnished.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Have Taker vs. Cena in an epic battle (obviously won't be as good as HBK's). At the end, after Taker pins Cena for the win, have Cena offer a handshake which Taker accepts. The lights go out, the bell rings, and Taker is gone for ever.

·
KO
5,655 Posts
To the ones above me, Taker vs Cena is obviously not happening this year with all the build between Cena-Miz-Punk-Orton. Orton has history with both Punk and Miz, but Cena has more, so it would only be reasonable to book the fatal 4-way.

Anyways, Taker should never feud with Kane again, especially not at WM. I'd rather have The Corre vs Taker, which is huge, knowing how bad that match would suck.

·
AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,335 Posts
Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett giving Wade Barrett the victory hense forth making him the official heel of smackdown

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
I personally would like to see Taker revert to the BikerTaker gimmick for one final run of a year or two, with his usual breaks sprinkled throughout that timeframe. That way, we get more of his mic work, realistic feuds, and he can get all the MMA shit out of his system & generally enjoy himself for a while.

Then, for his final send-off, let him disappear for a few months. Bring him back as the Deadman one last time, for the build-up to his final match. Have that match be against Cena, and let the streak die on the big stage.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
How about Taker / Show / Diesel triple threat match ;)

or

undertaker / diesel w/ HBK as guest referee

·
Registered
255 Posts
How about Taker / Show / Diesel triple threat match ;)
Well Wrestlemania will be on late here so I'll be able to get a bit of shut-eye

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Sorry. It's a horrible idea. The only good idea for Undertaker's last match is next year, at Wrestlemania, against John Cena. It's the biggest match in years and will be the biggest match we're going to see for a very, very long time considering the current state of the roster.

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
Nash and Taker will never top their match from WrestleMania 12. It was crafted, created, and executed too well to duplicate. It's like Warrior/Hogan. It was laid out too well.

Besides, Taker is reaching the end of his rope. I seriously hope they consider having the streak ended at next year's Mania.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts