Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Later this year at Summerslam, Sheamus defends the WHC. He then begins to celebrate his victory. In the middle of his celebration, he is interrupted by Wade Barrett's old "I've had enough" End of Days theme. He turns and looks at the ramp and sees Barrett standing and sarcastically applauding him. Sheamus gets offended at Barrett ruining his moment, gets on the mic and challenges him to come to the ring. As Barrett walks toward the ring, he stops, and all of of sudden two guys wearing ski masks and hoodies rush out of the crowd and attack Sheamus behind his back. Barrett then comes to the ring and delivers wasteland to Sheamus, and the three men leave. The following night on Raw the show opens and Barrett's theme hits. He gets on the mic and then goes on a rant about Sheamus. He talks about how he's seen Sheamus rise to the top while he was away injured. He then goes into the history of Ireland and England and says his great grandfather was killed in the Irish War of Independence and that he won't sit by and let a traitor to the crown with Catholic blood stay at the top. The two masked men then come out of the crowd and they all embrace each other. Each pulls off their masks and the two guys are revealed to be Drew McIntyre and Mason Ryan. Barrett then makes reference to his failed alliances in the past by saying how you can't trust Americans etc... He then talks about how they are united by heritage and that their bond is stronger because of that. Eventually, William Regal joins them and becomes their manager giving them the name The United Konnection. They all get over as anti-american elitist heels, and eventually Ryan and McIntyre win lower-card titles with the group reaching its height with Barrett winning the WHC against Sheamus in some kind of Celtic Protestant War at Hell in a Cell.

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
While I would like to see a British stable it won't be happening anytime soon, Mason and Drew are not exactly high right now with the WWE and as much as I like Regal I can't see him getting any serious air time.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Honestly, I like this idea. McIntyre is doing nothing significant right now, and I know Ryan is doing a damn thing right now. Those two could easily come off as a legit tag team that would have Wade's back. I would even bring back Steve Lewington as Wade's right hand man.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The United Kingdom on WWE 12 was actually quite an interesting (if very short lived) plot, I'd be curious to see something similar attempted for real.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
It's not a bad idea, but...no more stables for Barrett. If he's going to take on Fella, just have him do it alone.

100% agree on giving him End of Days back too.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Every idea needs a bad photoshopped picture.

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Bringing religious war to the wwe.. i like it.. :rolleyes:

I'd keep the British angle and include Sheamus in against the US akin to the Canada/US angle with Bret. Stable Name - The Empire

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I cant see it happening as it would basically be a heel stable, and I cant see them going with a totally British Heel stable especially with the British fan base being so large.
Although it would be great to see Im sure some would see it as making an entire nation heel which doesn't make very good business sense.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You could always have Barrett initially in a Europe stable (Sheamus, Mcintye, Regal and any other UK guys) and then have him turn against them.

N.B Sheamus is from DUblin, which isn't in the UK. That being said, you could probably still go with a European stable

·
Registered
766 Posts
Wow, that was awesome man! I'd love to see it! But sadly, I don't think it will happen :(

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
They should make the United Kingdom stable in WWE 12, reality. They could be the new Evolution of this era.

Sheamus - Triple H
Ryan - Batista
McIntyre - Orton
Regal - Flair

1 - 20 of 23 Posts