Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Met everybody at Mandalay Bay (including Johnny Ace again) and they were all cool with pictures and autographs as well as some for some small chat except for Reigns and Rusev being lemons with fans although the Bulgarian Brute shook my hand so it wasn't a total loss.

Looks weak on paper, but the house show here was surprisingly good. I hadn't been to a house show in years and I had a great time. They even have a mini-Titan Tron now!

The Usos defeated Miz/Dow with the Double superkick and splash.

Sin Cara pinned Tyson Kidd with The Senton.

Jack Swagger submitted Curtis Axel with The Patriot Lock.

Justin Gabriel pinned Adam Rose.

Dean Ambrose pinned Bray Wyatt in a Street Fight (basically TLC Lite as they used chairs, tables, and kendo sticks) after hitting him with Dirty Deeds. MOTN.

Chris Jericho did a Highlight Reel segment making fun of Triple H & Stephanie McMahon. Antonio Cesaro interrupted, trash talking Las Vegas and Y2J. This led to a match, which Jericho won with The Codebreaker.

Paige, Naomi, and Emma defeated Alicia, Cameron, and Summer after Noami pinned Alicia using The Rear View.

Roman Reigns defeated Alexender Rusev via disqualification after getting hit with the US title. And yes, The Roman was incredibly over with casual fans so if he wins the Royal Rumble, that's why. My ears did not deceive me as I almost suffered hearing loss from the roar of the crowd during the entire match, which wasn't great by workrate standards, but it was a visual wonder seeing the two hosses go at it live and in person!
- Vic

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,172 Posts
And yes, The Roman was incredibly over with casual fans so if he wins the Royal Rumble, that's why. My ears did not deceive me as I almost suffered hearing loss from the roar of the crowd during the entire match, which wasn't great by workrate standards, but it was a visual wonder seeing the two hosses go at it live and in person!
:drose :shmoney

That's what I like to hear.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Nice to hear you had a great time. House shows lately seem to be better than the TV tapings.

My boy Dean being GOAT MOTN again. These bastards at WWE man. Work horse at the house shows, bringing in the cash and being shit on at Raw/SD :lol

-insert comment here about how Reigns needs to buck up his ideas if he's the next company man :lol-

:side: :side: :side:

SO DAMN HARD NOT TO THOUGH

·
Registered
5,276 Posts

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
How was Bray's entrance in a smaller arena?? Was it cool to see live?
It was awesome and A LOT of people had their phones out even though most of the crowd was cheering for Ambrose during the match, :lol.

Reigns being a lemon? Uh oh. That isn't very face of the company like.
Yeah, it was weird. He didn't want to take pictures or sign stuff with fans hitting him up, but I had 5 minute conversation with him about his favorite matches (Vs. Orton at SummerSlam / Vs. Wyatts at Elimination Chamber) a few hours before showtime.

That's what I like to hear.
It blew me away. Where the fuck were those reactions last year? Female fans were acting like Reigns was Shawn Michaels in his prime. DAT LOOK!

- Vic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts