Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my gf have a really close guy friend. All 3 of us would sometime hang out at my gf's place. What happen is that my gf has a tendency to wear very little when she is at home. Little as in just a dress like this Cascading Ruffle Dress over barely covering her bum with nothing under. Nothing as in no bra and pantie. So basically she was wearing like that even when he's here. What do I say to her to avoid her having these kinds of moment again? How can I stop it?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
IDK I'd have to see pics of what she wears to make a proper judgement. jk (unless you know you want to) why not just tell her you have a problem with the way she dresses.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
You can ask her to stop it..either she will or she wont and then you have to decide whether or not you want to stay with her if she chooses not to stop it.

·
the endorse who set the course
8,676 Posts
yea, u don't want that. if i was your friend and your girl was wearing that i would be thinkin about hittin instead of whatever you're talkin about. get her in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, or just don't hang out with them together. friends and girlfriend usually isn't a good mix.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Did you meet this guy while you two were together or is he a closer friend of you or your gf? Cause it may be that he is her ex and still wants to bang him.

If not you really either gotta talk to her about her clothing or lack thereof or seriously not invite the dude to the house. Unless hes an old and/or close friend its worth losing that friend to (and this is only if you want to) keep her from continuing this way.

If it was she that pre warned you about that as if it was something she does with everyone then theres no reason to complain as she warned you this mightve happened but you chose not to acknowledge said warning.

As a way to know if its only with him she does this whole bit then invite another dude thats not him to see what happens or when shes in her regular clothes with her bra and panty but he ''unexpectedly'' (thats your cue to have him come over without telling her or having him in area close by) comes by and she changes to a slit dress or something with no bra or panty then yh...she realllyyyyy wants to bang that dude.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts