Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's taken me a week to realize this but today at work I came to realize that last Thursday night I was pimped out to my friends aunt for a joint!

It might seem confusing but let me explain. His aunt wanted my cock, she got my cell number from my friends mom and texted me, I blew her off a few times saying I didn't want too because she was my friends aunt, but the truth is I just didn't wanna have sex with a 45 year old divorced mother of 3.

So lets skip to last Thursday, she texts me saying she's agreed to let my friend smoke pot with her son if she gets to have sex with me, he agreed without fucking consulting me! What the fuck! So he calls me at 10:30 last Thursday telling me he had to house to himself and to come over and party it up, he says he had weed, JD, and E so I was down. I get over there and who's there? The fucking aunt, I knew right away it was a set up.

I spent the night ignoring her advances on me, from her trying to kiss me to her trying to rub my leg, it was an uncomfortable situation to say the least. So about 1 am I get up to go to the bathroom I come out and she is right there and she grabs me and throws me into her room.

Let me just say I was not into it and did NOT want to be there. I was so bored with her I kept looking over at the clock to see how long I had been in there, so after 20 minutes I think its a good time and tell her I'm done, but she wouldn't let me go until SHE was done!

I faked it, pretended I was bad and made up millions of excuses to get out of there or have her kick me out but she wanted more at the end of the night and I said no. I ended up having to sleep on my stomach in case she tried to do anything while I was sleeping.

It's been one week and tonight I came to realize my friend pimped me out for a fucking joint, and now I feel like a whore.

Anybody else have an experience like this?

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I did, I wasn't thinking clear on that one, just wanted to get in and get out, so I was planning my escape more then I was thinking about wrapping myself up.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,743 Posts
I'd hit it, hell I'd hit this thread just for the tohought of hitting it

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
True. Few years back I hooked up with a 28 year old at work (she was bangin' hot) and she'd had 2 kids. Loose as. 45 years old tho, was she atleast hot?
I've hooked up with a few chicks from work, there is a reason my friends call me the Group Whore, because by a few I mean at least a dozen. And this lady wasn't hot, but she wasn't ugly either, she was average.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
don't lie, you were probably begging to get your dick wet so she got sick of it and relented and let you have your way.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts