Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Ippo > TNA
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(

The story starts about 3 months ago when I was hanging out with a good friend of mine. I've known him since we where 10 and I've always had a huge soft for him. He's a great kid, but he makes really bad decisions.

As of now; he's family kicked him out of his house about 3 years ago and he's been a drifter ever since. Living with family, friends and such. Me and my other friend have taken it under ourselves to help him out with money, planning ahead and even giving him food/clothes/shelter for years now. Luckily, he managed to get a job at a Shop Rite and is making a bit of money for himself; so we don't have to baby him so much.

Recently, he's been talking about this girl he met at work; saying how beautiful she is. I'm happy for him and that I'd like to meet her, he agrees and gives me her Facebook. This is where things get weird.

I know I am one of the last people who should be commenting on peoples grammar mistakes; but I read through some of her statuses and found such classics as:

Hey I am go out now then i am going to work today and i will see my friends then i wll come home and eat and my snow is on

Hey I had a fun weeknd it was nice to see my family today i went to a Party it was fun i saw my family and my cousns we went to a nace place to eat and i am happy to be home

Hey i had a good with my family we went out today drinking all day then we went out to eat it was for my ants birthday and my little cousns too i had a fun day

Needless to say, I am dumb founded.

I talk to this chick to see what her problem is; I ask questions and she answers them without making any sense. Finally, I just came to the conclusion that English isn't her first language and she's a immigrant. I brush if off until yesterday, where i found out what's up.

I talk to my friend and he's all down in the dumps. He's talking about how he was fooled from the start and feels like shit about it. I ask what's wrong and he finally comes clean

The girl he wanted to be with?
The one she wanted to fuck?
She's not a immigrant.
She's mentally retarded.

My best friend wanted to fuck a retard. How do I react to this?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i'd need to see some pics before i can judge his "want to fuck" status.

Reactions: breaksilence

·
9,747 Posts

i've consulted with Otunga and we both agree. we have no idea what the fuck your friend was thinking. to touch on a completely shallow but pretty truthful point, bitch better be looking extra fine if she can't deliver on an intelligent level.

and she ain't looking extra fine. i tried consulting with Justin Gabriel about it, but as you can see, he was too busy looking at the titantron, which was currently displaying John Cena's naked body. damn his alternative lifestyle.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Somehow I know by the end of this thread that a bunch of us are gonna be going to hell.

Anywho, sounds to me like your friend in a bit of a bad place and just very misguided. I dont know whats the morally correct thing to do right in this situation. Did he do her already? Did he decide against it?

·
Ippo > TNA
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now Redead. He hasn't done her yet. Why, you ask?

He doesn't have a place to bring her since he's a drifter; he was planning on brining her to my house when I wasn't home. :lmao

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
I think the "retard" has more things going for her than your friend has going for him, Blasko.

Hopefully her friends are saying, "please please don't fuck this loser, honey, you're so much better than that."

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Ok, several things.

1) I actually was kinda worried your friend was -Mystery-. I assumed by retarded you simply meant 'TNA A Lister'. My bad

2) Rawlin's David Otunga gimmick is fantastic and could be the future of WF.

3) Your friend was planning on banging a retarded girl in your house secretly because he doesnt have a house. I agree with LadyCroft, that chick can do better.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
He has no shame? You're the one who has a problem with him liking a disabled bird. I think you're the one with the problem, not him.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
As long as she has the mental capability and maturity to make such a decision, and I assume if she can hold down a job (or was she just a customer?) she has, then there's no problem. Aside from the fact your friend sounds like a tool, but you can't criticise everyone who decides to fuck a loser.

Obviously if she has a mental age of 3 and no communication skills at all, then there would be a problem. But obviously we don't know the condition or the severity of it.

·
Ippo > TNA
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He has no shame? You're the one who has a problem with him liking a disabled bird. I think you're the one with the problem, not him.
Any part of you think, even for a split second, it's fucking wrong trying to hook up with a girl who's mentally challenged.

Like, at all?

·
9,747 Posts
Maybe just1988 is your friend's secret WF account.
SWERVE?

David Otunga likes your thinking. he's heading out to jock some bitches and slap some hoes, but he wants in on this. huge fan of swerves is the Otunga. did you hear he beat Edge last week on Smackdown? all those pesty IWC motherfuckers didn't see it coming.

·
Ippo > TNA
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Or he enjoys picking girls up from the short bus.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Hey I volunteer at a special needs primary school, they're just like anyone else (people wise). It isn't the worst person he could have liked.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts