Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please rate out of ten. Any tip's that can help me be better will be apprichiated. P.S. Can anybody tell me how to put 2-3 pictures in a 400x200 sized banner. I only get one picture and then add a backround. I need help because this one suck's. :no: Can anybody tell me how to make a good banner. :eek: :sad: I always start with a 400x200 sized banner but when I browse and select the pic I want, It changes the size of what I want and then I have to work with what they give me. Hellpp. :(

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,647 Posts
If you made the Background then nice Job. I don't like the blue around Carlito. And the Banner's Quality Sucks do you see the lines?

You make the Background first then put the Pictures on. If you want to keep it at 400x200 then Drag the picture onto the 400x200 Frame. If you want I'll take Snapshots for you...

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
uuhh...u can resize the picture u want before cutting..try not use the blending options a lot...the background and the picture dont blend. usually when its like that u press CTRL U and box out Colourize and play around with the colouring.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do I resize it before cuting, and yes I would like snapshot's. P.S. It's not the banner quality,their is something that let's you do that to banners.

·
Registered
465 Posts
DONT EVER...EVER, put a color stoke around a picture again...

Besides that...nice job for a newbie to GFX.

Reactions: [ Splash ]
1 - 6 of 6 Posts