Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got Paint Shop Pro yesterday and I played around with it for a few hours to figure out what the hell I'm doing. I still dont know what I'm doing now, but regardless, I learned enough to make two banners. Remember, I made these banners without any prior experiences with PSP and I didnt know what the hell I was doing. And I'm a newbie, go easy on me:( Anyway, here they are:

First banner, made yesterday

Second Banner, made a few minutes ago

Anywayz, let me know what you think:argh:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
A tip, don't save them more than once as a JPEG, it messes them up and they don't look clear. I assume that is what you did. You need to work on the clarity of your banners. Novice efffects, but good use of them. You'll learn.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
The texts are a bit hard to read.
But there pritty good for a first attempt.

Have a look around for some tutorials and they'll improve your skills:agree:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks:agree: I only saved it as a jpg once, but it seems everytime I save an image, no matter what program I'm using, they get distorted or fuzzy somehow. I dunno what the hell the problem is:( And I tried to change the texts but I wasnt sure how to edit them, lol. But like everyone says, I'll learn over time:D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Well, for a first try, there good. It's a lot better than what I could do. How can I get this paintshop thing?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finally got off my lazy ass and downloaded Kazaa(Lite). Then I just did a search for Paint Shop Pro 7 and downloaded it. Just to warn you though, it'll take a long time to download. It took me a little under 2 hours with a 56k dial up modem:argh: But it was worth it. Now I'm addicted to PSP:agree:

So if you wanna get it, you could get it off Kazaa, or buy it at a local store that sells computer software:agree:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Paint Shop Pro :argh:

You better pray OZ doesnt see that;)
A better program would of been PhotoShop 7.0

Thats what i use so it must be good:cool:

·
Registered
76 Posts
well i got em both.. i say if ur just beginning, get PSP then learn some stuff and move to Photoshop and you can do way more advanced stuff

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Can I download PhotoShop off of Kazaa?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts