Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
2,920 Posts
As long as you see one of your favorites, nothing else matters. Well that's how I looked at it when I saw Smackdown tapings years ago. The Hardy Boys and Lita were there so I was in Happy Land for the entirety.

Also, they were taping Heat before Smackdown. It was pretty cool.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Its weird because there's no commentary, and you don't really know the upcoming matches. I always found myself playing game where you guess which parts of the match will be commercial. Sadly, I watched Kizarny's last match in the WWE.

· Banned
2,363 Posts
it should be extra cool because that is the first smackdown after over the limit which is on sunday, may 22nd, so you may see cody rhodes with the WHC or the Intercontinental championship for the first time if he wins either at the ppv

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
Make sure you wear your Cody Rhodes t shirt. WWE live events are actually awesome. MUCH better than watching on TV. I've been to 5 and I have loved all 5. As of a month from now I will have been to 7, including WrestleMania. Its a great experience.

Sadly, I watched Kizarny's last match in the WWE.

I saw one of his first. Back during MVP's I quit storyline at smackdown house show. His moveset was definitely not WWE style.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.