Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've only been on here like a week, but I really like this wrestling forum. Most guys are very intelligent posters and they add a lot to the various discussions going on at any given time.

Well my first thread created was a topic about an article I read. Basically this article stated that through all of the financial difficulties that TNA had been going through Spike TV did not want them to go under and wanted them to remain a part of their television channel for the future. The article also stated that the owners of TNA, the Carter family, may be looking to cut their losses and sell TNA. So I asked, should VKM buy TNA? A plausible question I thought to myself, given the information I acquired. But after I asked this question I was belittled and my thread was closed. Now I apologize if this question had been asked but I was really looking for input.

But long story short, I put on my big boy pants and got over it, and now I'm a proud member of the WF family.

The End :D

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Your thread was closed b/c the TNA section reacted like it always does when WWE/TNA threads pop up. It's why they don't happen.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Accustom yourself with the forum rules - specifically the wrestling forums rules.

Your thread was closed because threads in TNA about WWE and vice versa always manages to spark some kind of flame war between TNA and WWE marks, so they're locked almost instantly every time.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts
your first mistake was caring, trying, or feeling.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
So I've only been on here like a week, but I really like this wrestling forum. Most guys are very intelligent posters and they add a lot to the various discussions going on at any given time.
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I've made cheese sandwiches that are smarter than people on this site. The majority of this site consists of fucking morons, including myself. So this concludes my small diatribe of telling you to fuck off; you cheese sandwich.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Your first mistake was the intercourse which produced you as a being.

(Please don't ban)

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Waddaya gonna do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts