Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first attemt so be easy!!!!!!!so far evolution have dissbanded ONLY RANDY ORTON and RIC FLAIR have stayed together and a new group has been formed called THE RENEGADES in this group we have: jericho ,edge ,hbk and billy gunn (who was swapped for atrain)

We start WITH GENERAL MANAGER ERIC BISCHOFF face on with the camera he says welcome to the dawning of a new era! Tonight live on raw theres gonna be a new faction formed and a former superstar will lead the faction to great victory.

The raw theme song blares around the arena,pyros go and jr and the king welcome us telling us that the main event tonight will be,
A WWE TITLE MATCH
CHRIS JERICHO VS CHRIS BENOIT(C)
also tonight
A six diva BRA & PANTIES MATCH NO 1 CONTENDERS MATCH
TRISH VS LITA VS GAIL KIM VS STACY KEIBLER VS VICTORIA VS NIDIA

BACKSTAGE
Eugene is talking to his ex manager now tag partner William regal about them wanting a shot at la resistance and the tag titles (enter the hurricane and rosey) hurricane states that they havent had a shot at the tag belts in over 4 months so they should get a shot.eugene says that he likes hurricane and should have a shot at the gold but regal inturrupts and says why not settle it in the ring.Rosey quickly accepts.
(commercial break)

match 1:
MATT HARDY V1 VS MAVEN
quick match with matt hardy winning with the twist of fate

we see RANDY ORTON walking to the ring bumps in to kane and nods his head and says you know what to do and kane nods back.
(commercial break)

we gat back and randy orton is in the ring he saysw that since evolution dissbanded he aint had no glory and that out of all the evo crew he only truly liked flair which brings out the game. HHH hunter says that Randy wouldnt be where he was now if it wasnt for him which is quite a low blow for Randy.Randy hits back and says that hunter cant fight his own battles and needs a crew thats why he knows later triple h is gonna be in the new faction.Hunter states that he dont need no faction and can fight his own battles and sucker punches randy.He then runs away.
A commercial runs for christopher nowinski to return in 3 weeks time.

match 2
eugene & william regal vs hurricane and rosey
descent match with eugene pinning rosey
(break)

match 3
divas bra and pantie match
NIDIA won when lita stripped trish,gail stripped lita,stacy stripped victoria,stacy and nidia stripped gail and nidia stripped stacy.

(BACKSTAGE)
WE SEE BISCHOFF TALKING TO KANE AND AGREEING TO SOMETHING

BREAK

MATCH 4
KANE VS BILLY GUNN
billy gunn won by dq due to interferance by orton and flair.After the match orton and kane double teamed flair to start the new faction.

BREAK

MATCH 5
MAIN EVENT
Benoit beat Jericho after the new faction interfered and Benoit joined.

AFTER THE MATCH
Bischoff joins Kane, Benoit and Orton in the ring and says that the new faction is here and there new leader is THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN TED DIBIASE.
He also says that he is an honarary member and that money talks

As the show fades out we here that million dollar chuckle.

so what did u think hope u all liked it and when i get chance i will follow on with this :D
JERICHO VS BENOIT
Benoit beat

·
Registered
487 Posts
great. Would be nice to have an explanation about why Evolution disbanded. would also like to know where we are in writers time. Apart from these queries this was a great show.Promos need work but then mine need a bit more as well. I wouldn't take my advice seriously wait for Grendill.

great. Would be nice to have an explanation about why Evolution disbanded. would also like to know where we are in writers time. Apart from these queries this was a great show.Promos need work but then mine need a bit more as well. I wouldn't take my advice seriously wait for Grendill. Although he hasn't commented on mine yet.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Your matches need to be longer, you also need more promos & segments. You also need to use bold & italics (wait fo Grendrill). Also your entire show needs to be longer.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers every 1 in my next event ill try and get an ex evolution member 2 explain why they dissbanded and ill try and work on my promos a bit more more 2 come soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts