Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Legacy Continues
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jbl with his cabinet vs. HHH with ric flair in a title unification match
jbl and hhh lock up.hhh strikes with lefts and rightsto the face of jbl.Knife-edge chops by hhh.o.j. comes in the ring and hhh cracks him the face. He does the same thing to the basham brothers.Jbl strikes hhh with a running boot to the face of hhh.cover.!..................2....kickout by hhh.ric flair grabs jbls foot.jbl kicks flair to the ground.hhh nails jbl with a running high knee to the face of jbl.cover.1...............2....kickout by jbl.hhh hits a spinebuster onto jbl.cover.1..................2..........kickout by jbl.hhh locks jbl into a sleeper hold.jbl is in the hold for over a minute.jbl hits 4 elbows to the midsection of hhh.jbl nails hhh with the last call.cover.1...............................2...............hhh just manages to lift the shoulder up.jbl calls for the clothsline from hell and he connects with it.cover.1.................2.................kickout by hhh.jbl tries for a 2nd clothline from hell, but the game ducks it and he nails jbl with a neckbreaker.oj and the bashams come in and assault the game.ric flair makes the save.the ref bans flair,oj and the bashams from ringside.hhh hits a pedigree and jbl.cover.1..............2.............jbl puts his foot on the bottom rope.batista comes to the ring and plants hhh with a batista bomb and nails jbl with a spinebuster.the ref calls for the bell.

this match is a no contest

"no chance"
J.R:its mr.mc mahon
Tazz:the chairman of the wwe has arrived!

Vince:now as many of you know this is quite an important match and batista saw fit to try and ruin it. Batista you head to the back right now or....YOUR FIRED!

crowd boos.
*batista leaves*

Vince:eek:k so back to this match, it will be restarted. And if anyone interferes from now and after this match is said and done they will be fired on the spot.ref ring the damn bell.

hhh and jbl are both on their feet.jbl plants a powerbomb on hhh.cover.1...........2........kickout.jbl calls for the clothsline from hell. the game ducks and hits an inverted suplex on jbl.cover.1.................2............. kickout.hhh hit a chop to the knee of jbl.hhh locks in the indian death lock.jbl eventually grabs the ropes to break the hold.jbl shoves hhh into the ref knocking him unconscious. hhh hits a 2nd pedigree on jbl.hhh calls for a referee, but their are no referees in sight.wait a damn minute its mr.mc mahon. Vince nails hhh with a low blow.vince hits hhh with a steel chair over the head.jbl is on his feet.vince holds up a bloody hhh. jbl hits the game with a 2nd clothsline from hell!cover.the ref is on his knees.1...................................................................2..........................................................................3!

here is your winner and the undisputed champion,
John"bradshaw"layfield

J.R:what a screw job my mr.mc mahon to his own son in law,he should be ashamed of himself stealing the world heavyweight championship from raw :angry:
Tazz: but that leaves one good thing,there is more gold on smackdown! :)

vince:finally the game has been toppled. now jbl is the best that the business has to offer.now smackdown can finally get better ratings and raw will be the brand thats sinking.its about time raw felt the pain smackdown has felt for the past 3 years.

hhh gives vince the pedigree onto the steel chair used earlier

hhh:vince it wont be long before i take the world heavyweight championship back to where it belongs on monday night raw!

end of the match and segments

and it wont be long until i become a writer im be the booker forums

rate or hate the match i just wrote :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Man, I am going to tell you the honest truth about the match. It wasn't all that good. Everytime you use punctuation put a space after it for starters, use Bold, Italics, and Underlining to make it look neater. Also the match length was not that great, if i just writed a summary of the match it would possibly be longer than that. But you will improve in time, i was alot worse than that when i started writing matches and now i like to think that i have gotten alot better.

·
The Legacy Continues
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice man. but i am still practicing and i am trying to get better at it

·
Banned
26 Posts
it was alright i know u can do better. it is ur first match and i know u will improve.
good luck. p.s. i think eric bischoff should be shot because he is the worst GM in WWE
history... jbl is a joke. the only reason he is champ is cause he cheats any1 who likes em sucks!!!!! ^_^ :) LMAO!!!

i think it was a little cheesy in a good sorta way

·
Banned
2 Posts
it was thr worst match ever and batista sucks so he would never win you are fat and ugly mjs you can go be a stupid morron and go have sex with your mom bottom line it sucked crap.
i think u will never have a carrer with the WWE and if u met mr.mchamnon or whoever it is i think he would tell u 2 fuck off

·
Registered
573 Posts
batista_sucks said:
it was thr worst match ever and batista sucks so he would never win you are fat and ugly mjs you can go be a stupid morron and go have sex with your mom bottom line it sucked crap.
i think u will never have a carrer with the WWE and if u met mr.mchamnon or whoever it is i think he would tell u 2 fuck off
lol, what a n00b. That's what's wrong with America today, young punks ruining the fun of others.

On a more positive note, I thought the match was an interesting idea, might need more description and possibly better RP skills, but pretty good for your first match

1 - 7 of 7 Posts