Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Photoshop the other day and figured I'd try my hand at a few banners. Let me know what ya think. Remember, they were done by a banner n00b(photoshop n00b. I've made a few banners before with other programs) so you shouldn't expect anything spectacular, lol.

My first banner made the other day. I was told the text for "Thuganomikz" sucked, so I changed it...

The same banner, only different fonts.

My most recent one, made today.

And just for the hell of it, I'll throw in my water texture thingy I tried yesterday. It was needlessly complicated.... considering it was just to make a water look:argh:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Oh Cody they were awesome!
The best I have ever seen!
600/10.

Seriously they look very cool to me.
But what would I know?

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
I like them i think anything with Cena in it is hott .. i mean good .. :D i give them all 10/10 :D bwahha .. screw being honest .. i mean .. yay .. hmmm

·
Registered
57 Posts
Very nice for your frist few the frist two again I don't like the font 6.5/10 for both. The car very very nice everything is perfect on it 10/10. The water nice would give it about a 4/10. All nice you just need to try different border colours and experiment with more shit.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I like the second one best.

First one has bad fonts imho.
Third one, the grid is way too dark.
Fourth one, you over worked yourself. You can make water in three steps:
Clouds
Chrome
Colorize

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
there great Cody i quite like them, and there your first banners which are amazing, best one is the car one and the water effect is cool.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I just got photoshop too. They're better than mine. I have a lot better fonts than those though. That's basically the only thing I'm good at.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts