Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Long post incoming, don't care if you read or not*

*Fine. TL;DR: Ace is a cabbage.

Alright, I guess it's about that time I do what many people here have requested me to do for a while now, and that's take my chatbox shenanigans into rants once and for all. And for those of you that are active in the chatbox, you probably know what I'm talking about.

But the thing is, this isn't going to be one of your typical rants. This is going to be my explanation on why I am the way I am to Ace, something that I thought was obvious from the get go, but he apparently has never been able to grasp it (and when you consider his usual posts, that makes a lot of sense).

Now what's funny is before this week, I actually never once considered making a rant about Ace. And the reason why is because I never felt a need to. Burying Ace is about as common as Donald Trump making a grammar error on twitter. It happens ALL the time, in some form or fashion, either by me or other users. It's not like when Oxi got his piece by Shiv. This would just be marked down as redundancy, because honestly, what more can be said about Ace that we don't already know? We know he's a sexist, baiting, whiny little bitch who spends 70% of his time on this site pretending he knows what he's talking about and acting like people are idiots when they don't agree with him. And when he's not? The other 30% is spent pretending that he's a nice guy and doing everything he possibly can to showcase that he's an easy going individual. And on some people, this has worked. Thankfully, many have little difficulty seeing through it. And the thing is, burying someone like this doesn't require much effort. Hell, I did it it once by being banned by accident, coming back immediately and replying.

No, really, look.

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/2252890-someone-got-banned-thread-302.html#post76051648

So considering how I had never made a rant on someone before, I figured I would do it against someone that gave me a legitimate reason to, and not because said person was the biggest moron this site had ever seen (which is actually something you could argue).

And then, I saw this:

Okay, so Ace made a reply against someone that he disagreed with. Nothing wrong with that, I do it all the time. It's a normal thing on a forum. The "better luck next time" is a pretty good representation of the exact thing I was just talking about before, but none the less, I've done that before too. We all have.

And then he followed that up with this:

Barely a page later if I remember correctly, SayWhatAgain! had not made a reply yet. And yet he received a reply to that same exact post from another poster. Ace, being the man he is, saw this reply and felt the need to add onto it by mocking him, and proceeding to take shots at his favorite wrestlers, like an absolute fucking douche bag of a person.

At that point, I decided enough was enough, and it was time to do this.

So, here we go.

So for those of you wondering what it is I do to Ace exactly (apart from bury him on a regular basis), I will usually call him out on a lot of the bullshit things he does and says in his posts. I very rarely attempt to engage in serious conversations in other threads, because he never really makes competent posts, and when he does, I already know he's never going to respond anyways because that's just the kind of man he is. And when I'm not doing that, I will usually just do the same in the chat box.

So...I basically just bury him all the time. See what I was talking about before? About redundancy?

Now, this isn't something that started out of nowhere. This goes back to when I was first a member of this site, and at that point, a bigger asshole compared to what I am now. At that point, Ace was known for being one of the biggest pieces of shit on the site. The man even had a rant thread made about him being a racist. I would routinely tell the man to shut the fuck up everytime he tried to say something in the chatbox because I, as well as many others, could give any less of a fuck about what he had to say. It wasn't something that started up out of nowhere or anything of the sort. It was built up after numerous arguments as well as me getting to know the true Ace, who was the things I already described above.

But as I said before, I was an asshole. And yeah, telling someone to shut up repeatedly probably wasn't the best way to go about it. And after a while, I stopped doing it. At around that point, things were getting a lot better in my life and I decided it was time to grow up and stop mistreating other people in unnecessary fashion. In the end, I'm still an asshole. But I learned to tone it down.

Ace, you only got worse.

Isn't there any option to show edited versions and copy and paste it back?

Basically I called out his friends all believing he was banned because he's a retard with anger issues who jumps at everyone. They knew it was inevitable and no one thought I was lying when I said it. How all that ass kissing and dick sucking had gotten him nowhere and that he needed to kiss more ass, suck more dick and take more dick to get better internet friends.

Another post was about him not entirely there and having some serious mental issues and that he should seek help.

I chose to delete it because I didn't want the possibility of someone who's clearly not entirely there death being on my shoulders. I know there's something off about the guy, I didn't want to be a reason that pushed him over the edge :shrug

Now do you understand why?
This was from a year ago. And this was a feeling Ace genuinely had at the time because he actually edited out a previous post where he apparently stated this exact thing. This man actually thought I was so fucked up in the head that him being mean to me would cause me to commit suicide.

Now, this may just be because I had a close friend who suffered from suicidal thoughts and almost went through with that at one point (although it's probably because I have some decency and morals), but this didn't sit well with me, as well as many other people who saw this. But I reacted in about as calm a way as possible, not because I felt it was best I did so or anything of the sort...

...but because you're a fucking clown and stuff like this means very little to me. Why get angry over something a hopeless anime loving mong like you who can't even form his own opinions has to say? Your opinion on the matter is about as valid as an edited wikipedia article about Chinese history.

But I guess it's not the worst thing in the world if you at least take the time to learn from this experience and attempt to understand why certain things shouldn't be said. So did you?

This was literally from a week ago, so, apparently not.

As if this isn't enough however, there is more.

See, you like to do this thing where you pretend as if you have never done anything wrong on this site, where you go through phases of acting like you are personally victimized and everyone is out to get you, and that no matter what, you will always be looked down upon.

Shit like this alone would explain why people don't like you:

But for you, that isn't enough. And it really isn't, because this is a guy who actually believes he does nothing wrong. This was his reaction to being awarded the worst poster on the site award in last years awards section.

I'm not upset about it, it's a popularity contest and I'm never going to win any of the positive awards so any award is something. I take it more as a positive than a negative. I'd rather say my peace than pretend to be somebody I'm not like some.

There's people who write novels and don't get a single nomination for a single award, I've won multiple awards over 3 years doing nothing but posting/ranting in the spur of the moment.

I actually want to get this to 5+ and see if I can get the a couple of these changed to the Ace/Straw Hat/*third name I may use in future award*. I'm going to have a few down years where I'm not going to post so hopefully people still vote for me, as long as there's no one else around. I'm like the default vote among those who vote. I think JBL stole a couple from me last year.
He actually believes that his winning of these awards are because of him acting in the "spur of the moment", as if he's saying that he doesn't think before he posts, and that's why he wins. If only he would think before posting, things would be different. So was that a spur of the moment thing too? Because in that exact same page before that post, you had this to say:

I could not post all year and I'd win :shrug
:eyeroll

And if all of that isn't bad enough, after all of this, and after every single time a poster has defended me whenever he shit talks about me, he comes to the conclusion that I am "stalking" him.

I laughed my ass off at this claim, but just for clarity sake, I decided to have my friend @Vic; do me a solid and show me what Ace's page said in the "last ten visitors on this page" section.

This is what he gave me.

That request, by the way? That was a few days after Ace accused me of stalking him. Oh yeah, I stalk you so much that I haven't even bothered to look at your page and look through your post history. And just in case you or anyone else wants to even TRY to think that you had enough people visit to the point where my name phased out, here is what the list looks like after I finally decided to visit his page today.

That was three whole days after Vic sent me the image.

But uh, yeah, it's already pretty obvious that I don't stalk you on this site (but thanks for the shout out in the post I quoted, you know, the "there are people who write essays here and don't get nominated" part. What were you saying about me being obsessed?). The truth of the matter is Ace, I care so little about you that I needed the motivation from other posters just to make this thread (that, and my fiancee is at her bridal shower and I have nothing better to do).

Now, I'm sure you're going to try to turn this around and say that you are not the only person I act this way towards, that there are other "victims" on this site of my douchery. And, at one point in time, you would have been correct. In fact there was one other person on this forum who is still around that I was doing the exact same thing to. And his name was Utero.

I don't want to suck my own dick right now or anything, but I do want to bring to attention something he said in a recent thread of his.

@AlternateDemise ; Who’d have thought the guy who once hated my guts on here would be the guy who helped keep me holdin’ on when I was at a vulnerable place? I haven’t forgot that, and hope things are goin’ well for you. In ways, your comments made me not commit suicide. I hope you know what good you’ve done me, brother.
I used to give Utero all the shit in the world for the way he would act on this site. And his comments about Owen Hart (which I will not be specifying for obvious reasons) at the time put him on my shit list. And I made sure he knew that at every possible chance. But you want to know what he did that you couldn't? He grew up. He changed. He understood the error of his ways and looked at trying to become a better person. And he didn't do it in an obviously fake way to gain approval like you do, but he did it because he realized it was a change he needed to make. He needed to make things better for himself. He put forth the effort, and he did it.

He also produced the burial thread of RLStern, which obviously helps.

Now? I consider him a friend. I make every attempt that I can to be as nice to him as possible. I defend him at every turn. Because that's the kind of person that I am.

And there are others on the site that I act that way towards as well. I never agree with anything @DammitC; has to say these days, but I still love the man and will usually stick up for him, and even offer helpful advice and suggestions when I feel it is needed. Why might that be? Because he's not a dipshit like you are.

So there is the long version. That is my explanation to you on why I constantly call you out on your bullshit, and why I never treat you with any respect, and why you are in my sig, and why I continue to shit on you in the chatbox whenever you say something stupid, even though you aren't the only one who does it. You get no kindness from me because you don't deserve any. You are an asshole to other people on a regular basis. You constantly bait people. You shit on female wrestling and pretend as if it can never be any good because you're a sexist piece of shit. You call out people for having mental illness issues and even claim you're somehow capable of hurting their feelings to the point where they could commit suicide if you wanted to. You're one of the most massive hypocrites I have ever seen. You bully other users on this site. You claim people have no friends. You even tried to claim that I live on welfare one time. And I haven't even mentioned the N-word incident, which showcased you have racist tendencies within you too (that, of course, has been done to death so many times).

And even to this day, people are sick of it, even a person who is usually more lenient towards you.

And the worst part is, through it all, you act like you are blameless in this, as if you don't deserve all of the shit that happens to you on this website. You win worst poster of the year? It's people having an agenda against you, and you'd win it even without posting. A person calls you out on your bullshit? You claim they're stalking you, because Shiv did it against Oxi and so it must work for you, right? You act like an asshole to someone, someone steps in and does it to you? They're the biggest asshole in the world with mental issues and are on the brink of jumping off of a cliff. And when the person corrects you on literally everything you throw at them, you choose to stop responding like you've done so many times with me, because that's that one thing you have proven yourself to be good at. We've told you many times to stop this shit. We've warned you. We've offered you advice. And yet you continue to do it, even when you made genuine attempts to stop. And it wasn't even because of any spur of the moment nonsense like you claim. No. It's because you are a genuine dickhead, and an absolute fucking moron who is too stupid to realize when he's showing that side of him. Spur of the moment? What a load of shit.

People here don't come to this website with the intention of being a dick to other people. Most people don't share that mindset. You on the other hand don't give us a choice.

So please, do respond to this with the typical responses that you have. But before you do, I want you to know this.

Yeah, I absolutely am an asshole. I've never denied it and that's not something that's about to change. I do talk down to people. I do make fun of people. And I've been wrong plenty of times on this site before. I've said things that are entirely false. I've said things that were corrected on the spot by other posters. I've even been buried before myself. I spent an entire hour in the chatbox telling people Ronda Rousey wasn't showing up at the Royal Rumble, and rightfully ate shit for it when she did, not just for being horribly wrong, but for how I acted. But you want to know something else? I don't have mental issues. I also don't have a perfect life. But what I do have is a fiancee that I marry in two months, I have a family that loves me, and I have good friends in my life. I have a good job that I love, and I am a home owner.

So please, go ahead and tell me something I don't already know. Go ahead and try to insult my personal life like you know what the fuck my life outside of this is like. Or don't. In fact, you can do us all a favor and leave, because there is not a single person here who still wants you around. And if you want things to ever change for you, you can start by admitting to your faults and growing the fuck up. Because you will always be an idiot, but at least you'd be honest about it, and that's something no one would ever be able to take away from you.

And in case you want to claim no one here wants me around, I apparently helped stop a man on this site from committing suicide.

What the fuck have you done?

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
You could have just said "AJ Styles sucks" and let Ace bury himself in a frenzy of 'AJ is my bae how dare you' for the 9,207th time

But that is not to denigrate the effort and professionalism of this ace :buried :cena5

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,735 Posts
:popcorn

Oh, and just so you know, as WF General Manager I will make this officially a Three Stages of Hell rant. Enjoy. I will.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Holy shit, this dude is really obsessed with me :lmao

To those who doubted me, look no further than this novel.
Thanks for literally proving my point for me, but I don't recall asking your help.

You could have just said "AJ Styles sucks" and let Ace bury himself in a frenzy of 'AJ is my bae how dare you' for the 9,207th time

But that is not to denigrate the effort and professionalism of this ace :buried :cena5
I could but where's the fun in that?

·
Baby Yoda
29,869 Posts
Thanks for literally proving my point for me, but I don't recall asking your help.
I didn't read your post.

Anyone who is researching and writing a novel about someone they know from the internet either has no life or issues.

FYI, I don't plan to read your post. Like you writing this novel, it's complete waste of time.

·
Registered
737 Posts
This is the 2nd wrestling forum I joined. The first one has an age minimum of 13 and is directed toward toys and is heavily modded & censored. This one I thought would be more adult oriented.

Jesus Christ was I ever wrong. All you people do is bitch, whine & insult each other and then bitch and whine about being insulted.

And then there's like 10 of you that are half way decent.

I never could understand why wrestling fans got such bad reputations....now I know.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
can i get tl;dr?

i'm guessing it's 'i think ace is a cunt' or something along those lines?
Pretty much.

This is the 2nd wrestling forum I joined. The first one has an age minimum of 13 and is directed toward toys and is heavily modded & censored. This one I thought would be more adult oriented.
Why would you think that?

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,690 Posts

Jesus Christ was I ever wrong. All you people do is bitch, whine & insult each other and then bitch and whine about being insulted.

And then there's like 10 of you that are half way decent.

I never could understand why wrestling fans got such bad reputations....now I know.
This is correct.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 251 Posts