Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanna start my own federation by myself.
It is called Extremely Dangerous Federation.

I will have two shows:
1.TUESDAY NIGHT THUNDER.(Which will be on Tuesday)
2.Saturday Night Scream.(Which will be on Saturday)

Titles:
Tuesday Night Thunder
EDF Championship
EDF IC belt
EDF Cruiserweight
EDF Tag Team title
Saturday Night Scream
EDF World title
EDF Hardcore Title
EDF Womens Title
EDF World Tag Team Title

PPVs:
Hardcore Revolution,
Kings Are Made
Inferno
Revenge
Flames of Hell
Total Meltdown

Roster(Tuesday Night Thunder):
Amazing Red
Kid Kash
Rey Mysterio
A-Train
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
HHH
Lance Storm
Low-Ki
Goldust
Victoria
Jackie
Austin
Jericho
Sandman
Raven
Jeff Jarret
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
Team Angle
"The New Age Outlaws"( Big Boss Man,Brian Christopher)
Steve Blackman
Shawn Michaels
Chris Benoit
Spike Dudley
Booba Rey Dudley
Jerry Lynn
=====================================================================
Saturday Night Scream:
Billy Kidman
Christian
David Flair
Ric Flair
Chavo Guerrero
Kanyon
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Jamie Nobal
Undertaker
John Cena
Kane
Rhyno
Shannon Morre
Rock
Chris Nowinski
Randy Orton
Hulk Hogan
Roddy Piper
Kevin Nash.
Chuck Palumbo
The Wall
Goldberg
Batista
RVD
Booker T
AJ Styles
Test
Mike Awesome
Steiner
Jeff Hardy
The Hurricane

Commentators:
JR and King
Cole and Paul Heyman.
=====================================================================
My first show will be on Saturday,so don`t miss,and all my previews will go to Cards/Previews thread.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saturday Night Scream
Arena: Worcester Centrum
Time of the Event: 8:00 P.M
Date:April 19,2003.

Current Champions
EDF World title: Goldberg
EDF Hardcore Title: Rhyno
EDF Womens Title: Jazz
EDF World Tag Team Title: Eddie and Chavo Guerrero.

*The EDF Arena is lit up with Fire Works,Pyros and Flares exploding throughout the completly dark arena. The Titan Tron lights up and in huge font "TUESDAY NIGHT THUNDER" appears. The Crowd go wild as "Ace of Spades" By Moterhead blasts through the PA System. The Fireworks continue to light up the arena and fill it with smoke. As the smoke clears, the camera continues to pan through the arena,the camera zooms around the crowd as they wave their banners and begin cheering.The camera suddenly turns to the comentary table where Paul Heyman and Micheal Cole are sitting.

Paul: Whats up everybody!And welcome to Saturday Night Scream!!!!!!
Cole: Hey guys,this is the first show this year.And tonight is going to bea night of surprises,by Stephanie McMahon.

1st Match Edge vs. Christian
They go face to face and Christian slaps Edge. Edge responds by decking Christian. Edge whips Christian off the ropes and leapfrogs him. Christian runs off the ropes and Edge hits a monkey flip. Edge runs off the ropes and Christian kicks him in the gut. Christian then locks Edge in a side headlock. Edge then shoves Christian off the ropes and hits a shoulderblock. Edge then runs off the ropes and Christian leapfrogs him as Edge runs off the ropes. Christian then hits a back elbow to Edge’s head. Christian then waits for Edge to get up and kicks him in the gut. Christian runs off the ropes but Edge ducks a clothesline. Edge then kicks Christian in gut and runs off the ropes. Edge then hits a Spinning Neckbreaker. Edge then runs off the ropes and hits a Legdrop. Edge then picks up Christian and whips him into the corner. Edge runs at him but Christian kicks him in the face. Christian then hits a Back Suplex on Edge. Christian covers, One…Two…T, Edge kicks out. Christian then waits for Edge to get up and whips him off the ropes. Christian goes for a clothesline but Edge ducks and runs off the ropes. Edge runs off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Edge then picks up Christian and hits a Front Slam. Edge then starts to climb to the top but Christian climbs up as well. Christian then tries for a Superplex but Edge shoves him off the top to the mat. Christian slowly gets up as Edge climbs to the top. Christian gets to his feet and Edge hits a Flying Reverse Elbow. Edge covers, One…Two…Th, Christian kicks out. Edge then runs off the ropes but Christian gives him a Hot Shot into the top rope. Christian then picks up Edge and hits a Front Slam. Christian runs off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. Christian picks up Edge and hits a Rib Breaker. Christian then picks up Edge and hits a Suplex and covers, One…Two…Th, Edge kicks out. Edge then slowly gets up and Christian kicks him in the gut. Christian then throws Edge into the corner and chops away at Edge’s chest. Edge stumbles out and Christian hits a Backbreaker. Christian then locks on a rear chinlock as Edge struggles for air. Christian pulls back on Edge’s neck as the crowd boos. Christian holds onto the hold for about a minute until Edge starts to stand up. Edge elbows Christian in the gut and whips him off the ropes. Edge clotheslines Christian and whips him off the ropes. Edge then hits a Back Drop. Christian gets up and Edge hits a Spinning Heel Kick. Edge waits for Christian to get up and whips him off the ropes. Edge then ducks a clothesline and hits a Face Plant!!!!! Edge then covers, One…Two…Thr, Christian kicks out. Edge then locks on the Edgucator as Christian screams in pain. Edge pushes foreward on Christian’s leg as he screams in pain and the crowd goes nuts. Christian holds on for about a minute and reaches the ropes. Edge waits for Christian to get up and kicks him in the gut. Edge goes for the Edgacution but Christian reverses and hits a Falling Reverse DDT. Christian covers, One…Two…Thr, Edge kicks out. Christian then picks up Edge and hits a DDT and covers, One…Two…Thr, Edge kicks out. Christian is extremely pissed off and he grabs the European belt and throws it into the ring. Christian picks up the belt but so does Edge. They pull on the belt and Christian pushes Edge into the ref. Edge turns around and Christian nails him with the European belt!!!!!! The ref starts to get up as Christian covers Edge,1..2..3!!!

Winner: Christian

((After the match,Christian picked up Edge and Edge looked at his eyes and they shook hands.))
((Then we saw Eddie and Chavo running out and Chavo jumped on the ring and he hit Edge with a right hand,while Eddie worked on Chavo.Edge and Christian were out and Eddie and Chavo wraised their titles and celebrated cheap victory))

Paul: What are stupid people!
Cole: You know Paul,they are Los Guererros!
Paul: Yea, i heard that too many times.
Cole: And they are World Tag Team Champions..

((Stephanie`s music hits))
((As she making her way to the ring with mic.))

Stephnaie: Hellooo everybodyy!!Welcome to the new era of wrestling EDF!
I`m realy happy now,because we might see the new wrestler tonight!!From WCW,and I don`t know if he comes tonight.But we hope he is.So enjoy and have a good night!

((Steph. liaves the ring))

Commercial

Backstage
((We see Noble kissing with Nidia))
Noble: OO Baby!
Nidia: Hell ya!

((When Billy Kidman comes in and hits Noble in the right shoulder and then in the face,Nidia tries to kick Billy but he reversed and picked her up and throw on the table))
((Billy looked at them and left))

Paul: Man,Billy realy hates Noble!
Cole: Did you see how crazy Nidia kised Noble.
Paul: Yea,she is an animal,lol.
Cole: Coming up next Noble vs. Kidman in a normal match!!!
Paul: Those two are realy good cruiser eight wrestlers!

2nd Match Billy Kidman vs. Jamie Noble
The crowd cheers, and Knoble gets back into the ring. The two men circle each other, until getting into a collar and elbow tie up. Kidman twists Knoble's arm, and grabs him from behind. Knoble swings his free arm back, trying to knock Kidman down, but Kidman ducks, and hits a T-Bone Suplex on Knoble. Knoble is back up, and runs toward Knoble, but Knoble gets the drop toe hold on Kidman, forcing Kidman to go face first into the turnbuckle. Knoble picks Kidman up, and bodyslams him in the middle of the ring. He runs the ropes and goes for the elbow drop, but Kidman quickly moves out of the way. Kidman runs the ropes, and leaps over Knoble. Kidman comes back, and Knoble goes for a leap frog, but Kidman stops short, and when Knoble lands, Kidman catches him, and hits another T-Bone suplex. Knoble slides out of the ring. Kidman goes to the top rope, and when Knoble gets up and turns around, Kidman flies off with a cross body. Kidman picks Knoble up, and throws him into the guard rail. He picks him up again, and catapults him into the ring post. Knoble slides off, opening him right open. Kidman tosses Knoble back into the ring. He goes up to the top rope, and attempts the flying leg drop, but Knoble just barely gets out of the way. Knoble gets to his feet, and picks Kidman up. Knoble lifts him up, picks him up, and spins around, hitting the spinebuster. He hooks a leg,1..2 noble still struggles to his feet, while Kidman gets up rather quickly. Knoble goes for the boot to the stomach, but Kidman grabs the foot. Knoble goes for the kick to the head with the other foot, but Kidman ducks. Kidman picks Knoble up by his legs, and puts Knoble on him. Kidman drops Knoble down with the tombstone piledriver. Instead of going for the pin, Kidman picks Knoble up, and bodyslams him to the mat, closer to the corner. Kidman climbs to the top turnbuckle. He flies off, looking for his signature shooting star press, but Knoble moves out of the way, the second time tonight. Kidman lands right on his stomach, and grabs it in pain. Knoble gets to his feet before Kidman. Knoble grabs Kidman by his hair, and delievers stiff rights to Kidman, forcing him into the corner. Knoble whips Kidman into the opposite corner. Knoble runs towards Kidman, and when he gets there, he shoulders Kidman right in the stomach. He does this a repeated amount of times, until Kidman falls down. Knoble picks Kidman up, and brings him with him to the top rope. Knoble flies off with Kidman, in a super plex. After hitting the move, Knoble slides over, ontop of Kidman, hooking the leg,1..2!!Knoble begins to argue with the ref, getting him distracted with the match. Knoble turns around, and Kidman meets him with a missle dropkick, sending Knoble over the top rope, and onto the floor. Kidman runs to the ropes, and leaps over the top rope, and onto Knoble on the floor. He gets on top of Knoble, and delievers some punches to his forehead. Kidman picks Knoble up, and tosses him back into the ring. Knoble is set up right by the corner of the rope, and Kidman goes to the top rope. He flies off, and hits the shooting star press, finally hitting a top rope move in his third attempt. Kidman gets on Knoble, and hooks the leg.1.2..3!!

Winner: Billy Kidman

((After the match,we saw Cena with mic.))
((He was standing near the ring))

Cena: You know ,Kidman,you suck like your moma in the bed!!!

Paul: Wow!

Cena: Don`t try to argue with me cause you don`t have any chance to win!
I wanna match with you and thats it..

((Billy ran after Cena to the backstage))

Commercial

Backstage
((We see Booker T near the bar,when Rock comes))

Booker T: What you want Rock?
Rock: You know what,I hate you Booker!
Booker: Don`t make me angry!!
Rock: Its true.And tonight we have match!So get ready!And don`t think you are going to win!

((Rock left,while Booker T went to the locker room))

Paul: Coming up next Booker T vs. Rock as I see those two hate each other so much!
Cole: So they need to solve their problems in the ring,thats the best way to do it.

3rd Match Booker T vs. Rock
Booker comes out and does his pyro thingy. Than he runs to the ring, Rock starts to get out of the corner to lock up with Booker, but Booker gets to the middle of the ring, gets down on one knee, and the crowd starts to roar. Booker looks at his hand, says no to it, says yes to it, than gets a kick to the back of the head from Rock. Booker goes down hard. Rock gets another moment to catch his breath before going at it with Booker. Booker starts to get up, but Rock kicks him in the head some more. Booker crawls over to the ropes but Rock keeps putting the boots to him. Rock than picks Booker up by the dreads and whips him to the ropes, Rock nails Booker with a spinebuster, Rock goes down too, and takes a moment before getting up. Rock goes over to the top left corner and rests against it to catch his breath some more. Booker starts to get up and Rock kicks him in the head again. Rock than picks him up and nails him with a belly-to-back suplex. Rock goes for a pin, 1,...2,...Booker kicks out. Rock picks Booker up and whips him to the ropes, Rock goes for a clothesline but Booker ducks, Booker bounces off the ropes and nails Rock with a shoulderblock, than drops an elbow on Rock’s back. He turns Rock over and goes for the pin, 1,...2,...Rock kicks out. Rock favors his back as Booker picks him up, Booker scoops him up and drops him over his knee with a crushing backbreaker. Booker goes for another pin, 1,...2,...Rock kicks out! Booker picks Rock up and whips him to the top right corner, than lays in some hard chops, the crowd goes “woo” for them! After Booker makes Rock’s chest beat red, he whips him to the opposite side, but Rock reverses it, Booker comes out of the corner and nails Rock with a clothesline! Rock slowly gets back up, Booker hits him in the mid section and gets him set up for the Scissors Kick, Booker goes for it, but Rock moves and catches Booker in the position for the Rock Bottom, and Rock drills Booker with it! Rock drapes an arm over Booker, 1,...2,...3!

Winner: Booker T

((After the match Booker T took mic.))

Booker T: You know what Rock you think that everybody likes you,you think that you are the one that everybody wants to see,you think that you are people`s champ.YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!You SUCK!!!

((Booker T throw mic. and left))

Backstage
((We see Hogan comes to the arena,he is in parking lot and he gets out from his limo))
((When WE SEE RODDY PIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Crowd YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Piper: Hogan,Hogan you didn`t change since I beat your ass!!
Hogan: Piper!You too,since WCW at World War 1!!When I made you go to the doctor and ask for help,cause you had broken back and much more,do you remmember that?
Piper: OO Yea I`ll never forget that and you know what Hogan I`ll never forget what you did to my family,NEVER IN MY LIFE!!
Hogan: Get out of my way,Piper!Or I`ll make you!
Piper: I will Hogan I will,but don`t forget about this conversation.

((Hogan went to the arena))

4th Match Batista vs Test with Stacy
Batista gets arm drag on Test but Test counters it and gets an armdrag of his own.Test whips Batista to the ropes but Batista comes in with a clothesline but test ducks and gets a slam on Batista.He gets him back up but Batista kicks Test and a spear.Batista nails heavy shots on Test but Test gets chops of his own on Batista.Batista irish whips Test to the ropes and hits Test with a shoulder block.He runs to the ropes as Test gets down and Batista jumps over him to the ropes.He comes back with a clothesline but misses and Test gets a sideslam on Batista.Test goes to trow Batista out of the ring but Batista kicks Test on his gut and knocks him down with a clothesline.Batista goes for a clothesline on Test but Test gets a huge back body drop on Batista and sends him to the outside!Test goes to the outside and goes under the ring and gets a trash can lid from under the ring.Batista gets another trash can and hits on Test's back.He gets a trash can out and trows it on Test but Test catches it and runs on Batista and goes to hit him with it but Batista gets a heavy clothesline right on it on Test.Batista starts pounding on Test and gets Test on his arms and slams him on the floor.Batista rolls Test in the ring and shoves him down with a another hard clothesline.Batista whips Test to the corner and runs to him but Test gets a boot on Batista's face and gets a back suplex.Test gets the trash can and hits it on Batista's head but Batista pulls the trash can and hits Test.He gets Test up and clotheslines him to the outside.Batista trows Test on the steel steps and Test hits his back on it.Batista goes to work on Test's back by kicking Test's back a couple of times.Batista then gets a chair and goes to hit Test but Test kicks it right back on Batista.One...............Two...............Batista kicks out.Test sets the chair and puts Batista on it.He goes for the big boot but Batista moves out of sight and Test hits his leg and gut on the chair.Batista gets him up and gets Test's feet up and slams it right on the chair.He does it again and then goes for the cover.
One...............Two................Test kicks out at the last second.Batista goes after Test's leg again but this time Test kicks Batista.Test tries to get up but Batista hits Test's knee with his elbow.Batista sets a trash can and goes for the powerbomb on it but Test moves out of it and goes for the big boot but Batista ducks and Test accidentaly hits Stacy Keibler.Test is shocked and goes to see if Stacy is ok but Batista gets a school boy and pins Test,1...2..3!!

Winner:Batista

Paul: Oh MY God!!Stacy!!
Cole: MY love is hurt!

Backstage
((We see,Stacy in a stretcher and Test is with her.Stacy's eyes are closed and she may be seriously injured.Test gives Stacy to the doctors and he looks really mad of what Batista did.))

Paul: Stacy might have a bad injury!
Cole: I think that Test wants another match with Batista!

Commercial

Backstage
((We see The Wall in his locker room))
((Then he leaves it and goes to Goldbergs locker room))
((The Wall enters))

The Wall: Goldberg!!!!!
Goldberg: What the hell you doing here??
Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
The Wall: You know what,it has gone four years when I had my WCW World Heavy weight title,and my point is that I want it now!!At EDF!!!
Goldberg: You want too much!Cause you can`t get it!
The Wall: We will see,we will.

Paul: I remember those days when The Wall beat Jeff Jarett.

5th Match Kane vs. RVD
Van Dam quickly starts to kick Kane and Kane irish whips Van Dam to the ropes and Rvd comes back with a dropkick but Kane wont go down.Rvd comes back and this time drokicks Kane right on his feet and proceeds with another dropkick and Kane falls to his knees and van dam comes in with a dropkick on Kane but Kane grabs van dam's feet and nails Van Dam down and slingshots him to the turnbuckles but Van Dam climbs the ropes and hits Kane with a moonsault but Kane catches Van Dam in mid air and slams van dam right on the mat.Kane starts choking Van Dam with his feet but Kane is forced to break the hold.Kane then whips Van Dam to the ropes again and then Van Dam comes in with a superkick and knocks the big red machine down.Van Dam gets a straight moonsault and then goes for a rolling thunder and connects.Van Dam then climbs the ropes and flips on Kane.Rvd then goes for another rolling tunder but this time Kane gets his knees up.Kane then gets up and goes for a backdrop on Van Dam but somehow Van Dam lands on his feet and whips Kane to the ropes and then runs on Kane but the big red machine back body drops Rvd to the outside.Kane then goes to the outside and goes under the ring and gets the same trash can that Batista and Tst used in their match but Van Dam dropkicks Kane.Kane however doesnt go down so van Dam goes on the apron and gets a cross body on Kane but Kane catches him and trows him right on the steel barricade.Kane then goes for the chokeslam on Van Dam while rvd is on the barricade but Van Dam sends Kane crashing his mid section on the barricade.He then sets a chair on Kane's face and then he runs on Kane and hits the van daminator!He goes for the cover.One.........two...............Kane gets a shoulder up at the last second.Van Dam then ets a trash can lid but Kane gets a big boot on Van Dam.Kane then gets Van Dam up and hits the tilt a whirl slam on the trash can and connects but only finds a 2 count on that occasion.Kane then gets up and runs to Rvd but Van Dam gets a drop toe hold on Kane and Kane hits face first on the steel steps.Van Dam then rolls Kane back into the ring and gets a singapore cane from under the ring.Van Dam then hits Kane right between the eyes of Kane but Kane sets right back up and Rvd cant believe it.Van Dam then hits Kane again and this time Kane goes down hard.Van Dam goes for the cover but Kane sets right back up again.Van Dam gets mad and gets Kane on the turnbuckles and delivers 3 shoulder trust and then flips and goes for the last one but Kane moves out of the way and mr.monday night hits the turnbuckles.Kane signals for the chokeslam but Van Dam kicks Kane's mid section and gets a sidekick on Kane.Van Dam climbs the ropes again and goes for the moonsault again but this time Kane reverses it into a toombstone piledriver!Kane goes for the cover One.................Two.....................Van Dam gets a shoulder up.Kane then climbs the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Rvd gets a hurricanrana on Kane. One.........Two..........Kane gets up at 2.Kane however is the first to his feet and goes to kick Van Dam but he reverses it into a modified version of the van daminator but Kane grabs his opponents feet and gets Van Dam on his arms and slams him down hard.Kane then places a trash can on Van Dam's face and goes to the top and hits a flying clothesline.Kane then goes for the chokeslam but Van Dam grabs the rope so Kane cant lift him up.Van Dam somehow moves out of that hold and gets the chair and hits Kane's face not once not twice but 3 times to get him down.He then goes to the top and goes for the 5 star frog splash but Kane moves out of the way at the last second and Van Dam hits the mat.Kane covers him but Van Dam kicks out.Kane then shakes his hand and goes for the chockeslam but Van Dam climbs the ropes of the turnbuckle and hits a tornado ddt on Kane on the chair!Van Dam then sets the same chair on Kanes stomach and climbs the ropes.He goes Rob Van Dam and hits the five star frog splash on Kane on the chair.Van Dam crawls to his feet and covers Kane.1..2..3!!

Winner:Rob Van Dam

Paul: Coming up next out main event!!
Cole: I can`t wait.

Backstge
((Stephanie is sitting in her office,mad))
((When someone comes in))

Stephanie: WOWWWW!!I was waiting for you!
Man: I know you were and i`m here!
Stephanie: Thats good,but I`m sorry main event is already booked.
Man: No problem next week!
Stepahnie: OK!

Paul: Who is that?
Cole: I didn`t see his face.
Paul: Yea,me too.

6th Match AJ Styles vs Kevin Nash MAIN EVENT
AJ Style’s music hits and out comes the TNA champion, AJ Styles with RVD and Tommy Dreamer! The crowd loves him and he comes out and high-five’s the fans around ring side. AJ then climbs into the ring and goes to each turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. Then Nash comes out with HHH and Michaels. Nash climbs into the ring and gets in AJ’s face. The music stops and the crowd is chanting “AJ! AJ! AJ!” Nash then yells at the crowd, so the crowd boo’s Nash and chants, “Nash sucks! Nash sucks!” The bell rings and the match begins. AJ goes for a close-line on Nash, but it does nothing to him. AJ then kicks Nash in the stomach and goes for a DDT but Nash blocks the DDT and then hits a back drop to AJ. Nash then bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop on AJ. Nash covers, 1, 2, kick out. Nash then picks up AJ and then whips him into the ropes, AJ bounces off and Nash goes for a big boot on AJ but AJ ducks the big boot and clubs Nash to the back of his neck. Nash then turns around and faces AJ. Nash then kicks AJ in the stomach and then hits a suplex on him. HHH then distracts the referee and Michaels throws a chair to Nash. Nash throws to the ground and then DDT’s AJ onto it. RVD then jumps into the ring and hits a spinning heal kick on Nash. HHH is now telling the ref to turn around but the ref won’t turn around till HHH steps back. HHH then steps back and RVD rolls out of the ring after he takes the chair out of the ring. Nash covers AJ, 1, 2, kick out! Tommy then starts to distract the ref and RVD jumps into the ring and throws the chair to Nash, Nash catches the chair and RVD hits a Vandaminator! RVD then takes the chair and gets out of the ring. Tommy then stops distracting the ref. AJ covers Nash, 1, 2, kick out. AJ then gets up to his feet and starts stomping away at Nash. AJ then bounces off the ropes and hits a running shooting star press. AJ covers, 1, 2, kick out. Nash gets up to his feet. AJ goes for a drop kick on Nash, but Nash just pushes AJ’s legs away from him. AJ then gets back up to his feet and goes for a spear on Nash, but it does nothing. Nash then grabs AJ and throws him into the corner. Nash then hits a knee to AJ’s mid-section and then an elbow to AJ’s head. AJ falls to the canvas and Nash covers, 1, 2, RVD puts AJ’s leg on the bottom rope and tells the ref. Nash then picks up AJ and sets him up for the Jack-Knife powerbomb. He gets AJ up but AJ rolls through and goes for a sunset flip but Nash is too big and just falls backwards to drill AJ into the canvas. Nash covers, 1, 2, kick out. Nash then picks up AJ and whips him into the ropes, AJ bounces off and Nash hits a release belly-to-belly suplex. Nash covers, 1, 2, kick out. Nash then picks up AJ and goes for the Jack-Knife powerbomb. Nash gets him up and then throws him down into the canvas so hard, the canvas brakes a little. Nash goes for the pin but RVD and Dreamer distract the referee on the ring apron. The ref tells RVD and Dreamer to get off the ring apron when HHH and Michaels starts attacking RVD and Dreamer. HHH hits a pedigree on RVD and Michaels hits the sweet chin music on Dreamer. The ref then tells RVD, Dreamer, HHH and Michaels to all go backstage. The crowd cheers. HHH and Michaels slowly make their way backstage and it takes RVD and Dreamer a few seconds to compose themselves and start to walk backstage. The ref then turns around and see’s Nash is still covering AJ and starts the counts, 1, 2, kick out! Nash can’t believe it. Nash then picks up AJ and goes for another Jack-Knife powerbomb but AJ turns it into a face-buster! AJ then stomps on Nash a couple of times and then climbs to the top rope. AJ then balances himself and jumps off the top rope and hits the spiral tap! AJ looks like he may have landed wrong and grabs his back in pain. AJ then slowly covers Nash, 1, 2, kick out! The crowd can’t believe it! AJ then gets up to his feet and holds his back. Nash slowly gets up to his feet and when he does AJ goes for a drop kick and hits it but Nash only stumbles backwards a little. Nash then grabs AJ and puts him in the position for the Jack-Knife powerbomb. He puts him up high and then throws him back down to the canvas. Nash covers, 1, 2, kick out! The crowd can’t believe it and neither can Nash! Nash then pushes down the referee and then picks the ref up again and hits the Jack-Knife powerbomb on the ref! Then from the back comes Lance! Lance gets into the ring with a chair and hits Nash in the head with the chair! Lance then puts the chair on Nash’s head and jumps to the top turnbuckle. Lance then jumps off and hits a flying elbow to the chair that is on Nash’s head! The crowd pops! Lance then grabs AJ and puts him on top of Nash. Lance then throws the chair out of the ring and wakes up the ref. The ref is out of it so Lance makes the count with the ref’s arm. 1, 2, 3!

Winner:AJ Styles

Paul: That was a good match!
Cole: Yep!

Backstage
((We see Hogan talking with some guy))
((When some one hits him from behind with steal chain!!!))
((Hogan felt on the ground and didn`t move))

*Show went off air*

·
Registered
339 Posts
baa...don't know why i'm rating when hardly anyone rates mine...but...

+ Great Matches.
- Promos need work.
- Things just happened for no reason e.g. Kidman/Noble.

Grade: B

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

Tuesday Night Thunder
Arena: Sullivan Stadium
Time of the Event: 9:00PM
Date:April 22,2003

Current Champions
EDF Championship: Kurt Angle
EDF IC belt: Raven
EDF Cruiserweight: The Hurricane
EDF Tag Team title: Spike Dudley AND Booba Rey Dudley

*The EDF Arena is lit up with Fire Works,Pyros and Flares exploding throughout the completly dark arena. The Titan Tron lights up and in huge font "TUESDAY NIGHT THUNDER" appears. The Crowd go wild as "Ace of Spades" By Moterhead blasts through the PA System. The Fireworks continue to light up the arena and fill it with smoke. As the smoke clears, the camera continues to pan through the arena,the camera zooms around the crowd as they wave their banners and begin cheering.The camera suddenly turns to the comentary table where JR and King are sitting*

JR:Welcome to Tuesday Night Thunder!!
King: We are all here to celebrate out first show this year!
JR:We are live at Sullivan Stadium,this is the most beautiful stadium I ever saw.
King: You know what JR,on May 3 we are gonna come back here as "Hardcore Revolution" comes!
JR:Yep,Stepahnie McMahon told everyone two days ago at press conference EDF,that on May 3 we are going to have 1st ppv. this year,Hardcore Revolution.
King:I can`t wait.

Backstage
((Kurt Angle came to the arena,as crowd goes wild.He made his way to the locker room,and took out his title from his bag.))
((When Eric Bishoff comes in))

Eric: Kurt,Nice to see you.
Kurt:Whats up Eric?
Eric:I just want to tell you that you are going to have match with A-Train tonight.
Kurt: I look forward to it,I think its going to be non-title match?Am I wrong?
Eric: Yea,its going to be Non-Title Match.Don`t worry you are going to keep your title till first ppv. comes,and there we are going to see if you can defend your title or not.
Kurt: Who is going to be #1 Contender?
Eric:I`ll think about it.

((Eric left the locker room))

1st Match Raven vs. Steve Blackman
Raven comes out first with his shopping cart filled with weapons. Blackman walks down the ramp, but Raven meets him there and the two begin to fight. Blackman punches Raven in the gut and Raven falls. Blackman rolls Raven down the ramp. Blackman takes a trash can lid from the cart and Raven gets to one knee and Blackman hits Raven with the lid. Raven breathes heavily as he stumbles forward. Raven stands in front of the barricade and Blackman rushes him and smacks the lid over his head once again and Raven falls over the barricade. Blackman moves the ring steps closer to the barricade and he climbs up them. Raven stands up and Blackman leaps over the barricade and hits Raven in the head with the lid. Raven falls deeper into the crowd and Blackman and him fight up through the crowd until they are in front of a black curtain. Both men fight through the curtain and they end up in the technical area of the building. Raven punches Blackman and he falls to one knee. Raven takes an electrical cord and strangles Blackman with it. Raven lets go and Blackman holds onto his neck. Blackman gets up and Raven punches him again. Blackman walks backward and Raven punches him again. Blackman punches Raven and he stumbles back. Blackman takes Raven by the arm and Irish whips him into a giant plastic coke bottle. Blackman picks up Raven and Irish whips him into the wall. Raven stays against the wall and Blackman takes a chair and whacks Raven in the head with it. Raven falls onto the concrete floor and Blackman goes over to him and picks him up. Raven goes to punch Blackman, but he blocks Raven’s punch and Irish whips him into a door. Both men go through the door and inside is a room with a pile of clothes and a couple of boxes stacked and a chair. Blackman takes the chair and hits Raven in the head. Raven falls into the boxes and they all fall on him. Blackman searches through the boxes and he finds Raven. Blackman punches Raven and he stumbles back. Blackman then hits a karate kick-causing Raven to fall back into the dirty pile of clothes. Blackman goes for the cover 1…2…Raven kicks out. Blackman picks up Raven and leads him through the door. Once they get out of the room Blackman through Raven on the floor. Raven gets up and walks rather fast through the hall, but Blackman is right behind him and Blackman takes him by the neck and rams his head into the wall. Raven falls back and Blackman hits him with a clothesline. Blackman then looks around the hall way and finds a broom he takes the broom and hits Raven in the back with it. The broom snaps in to and Blackman waits for Raven to get up. When finally does Blackman uses the broken broom as those stick things he uses. Blackman hits Raven ten or eleven times until ending. Blackman picks up Raven and puts him on top of a nearby salad bar table. Blackman then jumps up onto the table and scoop slams Raven through the table. Blackman goes straight into the cover 1…out of nowhere a guy in a black ski mask hits Blackman in the back in the back with a 2X4! The masked man turns Blackman over and starts punching him left and right. The masked man rolls Raven on top of Blackman and the ref counts 1…2…3

Winner: Raven

((After the match,Raven took mic.))

Raven: I know that there is many peo...

*Kid Kash`s music hits,as he comes out with mic*

Kid: Raven,why the hell are you IC Champion???
Raven: Cause Eric Bishoff put me as IC Champion.
Kid: You know what I`ll make you pay!
Raven:For WHAT??
Kid: For everything!!!!

((Kid Kash throw mic. and left the ring))

JR:What does he mean by that?
King: Man,I don`t know.

Commercial
Hardcore Revolution comes on May 3rd,2003

JR:I can`t wait till it comes.
King: Tonight Nathan Jones and Taker are going to take on Big Show and A-Train.
JR:And don`t forget A-Train has a match tonight with Kurt Angle Non-Title match!

Backstage
((Taker searching for Nathan))

Taker: Did you see Jones???
Man: Nope.
Taker: Did you see Jones??
Man: I think he went that way.

((Taker went to the right))
((He saw Nathan sitting near the table))

Taker: Where did you go?
Nathan: I was here Taker.
Taker: Come on lets go we have match now.

2nd Match Big Show & A-Train vs. Nathan Jones & Undertaker
(“Hey it’s the Big Show” hits and Show and Train come out to boos. They walks down the ramp and get into the ring. Taker music begins to play and Nathan Jones and Undertaker are both on motorcycles. They ride down the ramp side by side. Nathan goes one way around the ring and Taker goes the other way. They meet up at the bottom of the ramp and park the bikes. They get in the ring and pose for the crowd. Taker takes off his t-shirt and takes his place on the apron. Train and Show discuss who should start the match and they decide Train should. Show takes his place on the apron, while the bell sounds. Train and Jones get into a lock up. Nathan shoves Train down. Train quickly gets up and he punches Jones in the face. Jones stumbles back and Train punches him again. Jones leans into the ropes and Train takes Jones by the arm and Irish whips him into the ropes. Train hits a clothesline on Jones taking him off his feet. Train then goes and picks up Jones and shoves him into the corner nearest to Show. Train tags in Show and both men start doubling teaming Jones in the corner. Taker tries to get in the ring, but Timmy White yells at him not to get in. Train runs from the middle of the ring and kicks Jones Square in the mid-section. Train takes his spot on the apron and Jones falls to one knee holding his mid-section. Show picks up Jones and Irish whips him into the ropes. Show hits a clothesline on Jones. Jones holds the back of the head as Show spits at Taker. Take moves out of the way and he starts yelling at Show. Show turns around and Nathan is gone. Show looks around the ring and then he sees Jones on the top rope. Jones jumps and hits a cross body taking Show down! The crowd cheers as Jones crawls and tags in Taker. Taker gets in the ring as the crowd stands up and cheers. Take picks up Show and Irish whips him into the ropes. Taker then takes down Show with a power slam. Taker begins stomping on Show’s gut. Show screams in pain as he tries to break free. Show slowly gets up and he stares down Taker. Taker backs up, but then unloads with rights and lefts to Show. Show barley moves and Taker runs into the ropes and takes down Show with a barrel role clothesline. Taker then picks up Show and twists his arm around. Taker then screams, “Old school!” The crowd cheers and Taker climbs up to the top rope. He slowly shuffles across the top rope and then he jumps and jams his fist into Show’s back. Show falls down and Taker tags in Jones. Jones gets in the ring and he makes it seem like he’s going to pick up Show, but all of a sudden Jones and goes and hits a spinning wheel kick on Train knocking him off the apron. Jones then turns around and picks up Show and Irish whips him into the ropes. Jones then takes down Show with a spinning wheel kick. Jones then goes and tags in Taker. Taker gets in the ring and he picks up Show and goes to punch him, but Show blocks the punch. Show then gets Taker into a bear hug. Taker screams in pain and he tries his hardest to get out of the hold, but its no use and Show puts more pressure on Taker’s lower back. Jones then gets in the ring and he kicks out Show’s legs from under him. Show drops Taker and Show falls forward. Jones then takes Show by the tights and dumps him over the top. Train then gets in the ring and Jones turns around and Train hits him with a karate kick to the face. Jones goes down and Taker gets up. Train goes to karate kick Taker, but Taker moves out of the way. Taker then wraps his hand around Train’s neck. Taker lifts Train straight up into the air and slams him down to the mat. Taker then goes into the cover 1…2…Show pulls Taker off of Train. Show then rams Taker’s head into the ring post. Taker picks up Train and kicks him in the mid-section. Jones goes for a DDT, but Train gets up and hits the derailed on Jones. The crowd begins to chant, “Shave your back!” Train goes into the cover 1…2…Taker breaks up the count just at the last second. Take picks up Train by his baldhead and throws him into the corner. Taker starts hitting Train in the face with his forearms, but that doesn’t last for long as Train wrenches Taker’s eyes with his fingers. Taker stumbles back and he turns around and Show wraps his hand around Taker’s neck. Jones runs and goes for a clothesline on Show, but Show wraps his hand around Jones’s neck. Show then lifts both men in the air and chokeslams them. Show goes into the cover on Jones 1…2…3

Winners: Big Show and A-Train
((After the match Show and A-Train celebrated their victory))
((As Taker got on his feet and saw Nathan,he picked him up and screamed at him,andf then they left))

JR:Wow!Big Show and A-Train win!
King: I thought Jones was good!
JR:He is good,but he`s skills are bad.
King: He has a good teacher like Taker.

Commercial

Backstage
((HHH is walking as he saw Jericho))

HHH: What you doing here?
Jerciho: What the hell is your problem??
HHH:Keep walking Jericho,cause tonight me and you are going to have match!
Jericho: I can`t wait to beat the hell out of you.

Arena
*Eric`s music hits as he walks to the ring with mic,crowd boos*

Eric:As a GM of Thunder,I can do everything.And next week we will find out #1 Contender for EDF Championship Title!!!!!
Its going to be a little tournement,have fun.And next week I`ll think of people who are going to pretecipate in that.But tonight Chris Benoit and Brock Lesnar are going to have match,and winner is going to this tournement.Thank you.

((Eric left the ring and went to his office))
((He saw Brock))

Brock: I heard what you said and why me and Chris??
Eric: Cause I want you and Chris to have match tonight.
Brock: OK,Bishoff you will see good match.

JR:A little tournement!
King: Its gonna be fun.

3rd Match HHH vs. Chris Jericho
Time to play” hits and out comes the game to boos. He walks down the ramp and he gets up onto the apron. He takes a sip of water and then spits it out. He gets in the ring and poses for the crowd even though they are booing him. All of a sudden the countdown starts 5…4…3…2…1…Pryo’s explode and Jericho comes out to cheers. He stays at HHH who is mouthing, “F**k you” to him. Jericho runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Jericho and HHH exchange rights and lefts. Jericho takes HHH by the arm and Irish whips him into the ropes. Jericho takes HHH down with a clothesline. HHH quickly gets up and the two men circle the ring and HHH goes for a punch, but Jericho doges it. HHH goes for another punch, but Jericho catches HHH’S fist, but HHH takes his other fist and punches Jericho in the gut. Jericho stumbles back into the ring ropes and the HHH does four or five punches to Jericho’s head again and Jericho goes right over the top. HHH leaves the ring and picks up Jericho and rolls him into the ring. HHH goes for the cover 1…Jericho kicks out. HHH picks up Jericho and Irish whips him, but Jericho counters it and Irish whips HHH into the ropes and shoves his knee into HHH’S injured rips. HHH screams in pain. Jericho then goes for a lion Sault, but HHH rolls out of the way. Jericho then holds his rips to. HHH slowly gets up with the ring ropes, but Jericho is already up and he kicks HHH’S rips. HHH falls screaming in pain. Jericho picks up HHH and Irish whips him into the ropes and then he dropkicks him. HHH once again screams. Jericho then tries to get HHH in the walls of Jericho, but HHH kicks Jericho in the stomach. Jericho falls back and is tangled in the ring ropes. HHH gets up and clotheslines Jericho over the top. This allows time for HHH to catch his breath. Jericho gets up with help from the apron. HHH is sitting in the corner. Jericho rolls into the ring and he puts his boot into HHH’S throat. HHH screams in pain and the ref breaks Jericho off of him. Jericho picks up HHH and goes for a double axe handle suplex, but HHH lands on his feet. Jericho turns around and HHH Irish whips Jericho into the ropes. HHH then hits Jericho with a knee to the gut. Jericho falls and HHH picks him up again and they get into a lock up. Jericho gets behind HHH and hits him with a fisherman suplex pin 1…2…HHH kicks out. Jericho smacks the mat with frustration and he waits in the corner and taunts for HHH to get up. HHH rises and Jericho explodes out of the corner with a clothesline. HHH quickly gets up and Jericho goes to hit another clothesline, but HHH ducks and then he super kicks Jericho in the jaw. Jericho goes down and HHH picks him up by his blonde hair. HHH throws Jericho into the corner. HHH then hits a knife-edge chop off of Jericho’s chest. The crowd chants, “WOOOO!” Jericho holds his chest and HHH moves Jericho’s arm out of the way and hits another Knife-edge chop. Jericho stumbles forward, but HHH pushes him back in the corner. HHH then just unloads with Knife-edge chops. HHH finally stops and he moves out of the way. Jericho wobbles around and looking at his red chest. Jericho moves to the middle of the ring and HHH hits him with a clothesline. Jericho gets up quick and HHH takes him down with another clothesline. Jericho gets up and HHH punches him in the face. Jericho stumbles backward into the ropes. HHH takes Jericho by the arm and Irish whips him into the opposite ropes. HHH kicks Jericho in the mid-section. HHH hits Jericho with a DDT. Jericho holds his head, while HHH kicks him in the back. Jericho screams as Jericho gets up. HHH and Jericho get into another lockup. Jericho again gets behind HHH, but HHH quickly counters it and gets behind Jericho. HHH shoves Jericho into the ropes and then gets a roll up pin on him 1…2…Jericho kicks out. HHH is now the one who smacks the mat with frustration. HHH gets up and he leans into the corner taking a breather. Jericho gets up to one knee and HHH goes over to him and smacks his hand upside Jericho’s head. Jericho goes back down and HHH picks him up and kicks him in the mid-section. HHH then hits the pedigree. HHH goes into the cover 1…2…3

Winner: HHH
((After the match HHH took a cair and beat Chris up.))

JR: Look at Chris he is bleading.
King: I feel sorry for him.

Commercial

Backstage
((Kurt is getting ready for his match,as Haas cleaning up his title))

Kurt: Thanks Charlie.
Haas: No problem.
Kurt: I have...

((Brock got in))

Kurt: What you want Brock??
Brock: You know what tonigh i`m going to beat Benoit and I`ll go for you!
Kurt: It wouldn`t be easy to beat him,and it wouldn`t be easy to BEAT ME!!!!!!
Brock: God knows I`ll beat you and him.
Kurt: We`ll see.

4th Match Kurt Angle vs. A-Train NON-TITLE
Train charges right off the bat. Kurt sidesteps him and gets a drop toe hold. Kurt floats over and hooks a facelock, and A-train powers back up to his feet and shrugs Kurt off. Kurt comes off the ropes, and A-train puts him down with a big powerslam. Kurt rolls out of the ring to regroup. Back in the ring, Albert tries a kick, but kurt catches his leg and single legs him down to the mat. Kurt goes to work on the ankle and hooks a leg grapevine. Albert easily makes the ropes and shoves Kurt off. Angle tries to attack the leg again, but Albert catches him and gives him a belly to belly suplex. A-Train goes on the offensive. AAAAAAH! Powerslam! AAAAAH! Clothesline! AAAAAH! Scissor Kick, and Kurt is out. A-Train makes the cover to win the world title 1…2….but kurt kicks out at the last possible second. Albert whips him into the corner, but it’s AAAAAH Shit! As Kurt sidesteps the charge and Albert posts himself. Kurt goes behind and hooks Albert….Rolling Germans! That gets the crowd back into it. Kurt whips him into the ropes, and gets a belly to belly overhead suplex of his own. Kurt makes the cover 1..2.. but the A-Train kicks out. Kurt fires off the ropes and goes for a bodypress, but Albert catches him. He powers Kurt up to his shoulder to go for the Canadian Backbreaker, but Kurt wiggles free and walks…right into the DERAILER! We ‘re gonna have a new champion! Albert covers for the collassal upset 1..2….and Kurt Angle kicks out of Albert’s finisher! Albert is stunned. He tries to whip Angle, but Angle catches him and delivers another belly to belly. Kurt pulls him up and delivers the Angle Slam! The straps come down and Kurt looks like he’s going for the ankle lock, but climbs the ropes instead. Kurt delivers a huge Moonsault! Angle covers 1…2…3!

Winner: Kurt Angle

JR: Good match!
King: Champion won!
JR: urt is a very good wrestler.
King: Coming up next main event Brock vs. Benoit.

Commercial
It shows past ppv. Hardcore Revolution clips...

~~Hardcore Revolution comes on May 3rd,2003!!!~~

5th Match Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit WINNER WILL GO TO THE TOURNEMENT
(“Shooter” hits and the crowd gets on their feet. Beniot walks down the ramp and he gets into the ring. He walks around awaiting Brock. “The next big thing” echoes throughout the arena and Lesner comes out to cheers as well. He walks down the ramp and gets in the ring. The bell sounds and Beniot and Lesner shake hands. They circle each other and then get into a tie up. Beniot gets behind Lesner and tries for a German, but Lesner gets behind Beniot and Lesner hits a German on Beniot. Lesner keeps the lock on and he hits another German. Beniot holds the back of his head and Lesner goes for a third German, but Beniot counters it by punching Brock in the face. Brock lets go of Beniot and he stumbles back into the corner. Beniot turns around and he runs and dropkicks Brock. Brock falls to a sitting position in the corner. Beniot then shoves his boot into Brock’s neck. Brock screams in pain as he is gasping for air. The ref begins the count and Beniot takes his foot off Brock’s neck. Brock stands up in the corner and Beniot Irish whips Brock into the opposite corner. Brock hits it hard and he stumbles out of it. Beniot wraps his arms around Brock’s waist and hits the belly-to-belly suplex. Brock hits the mat face first. Beniot then kicks Brock in the side of the stomach. Brock gets up and he hits Beniot with a huge clothesline. Beniot falls down and Brock picks him up and Irish whips him into the ropes. Brock then hits another clothesline on Beniot. Brock picks up Beniot and leads him over to the corner and bounces his head off the top turnbuckle. Beniot stumbles back and Brock goes to hit him with another clothesline, but Beniot moves out of the way. Beniot goes and kicks Brock in the mid-section. Brock bends over and Beniot runs into the ropes and hits a DDT on Brock. Beniot goes into the cover 1…2…Brock kicks out. Beniot hits the mat with frustration and he picks up Lesner again and throws him into the corner Beniot begins punching him back and forth in the gut. Brock then puts his hands around Beniot’s neck and Brock puts Beniot in the corner. Brock then lifts Beniot up to the top turnbuckle. Brock then hits a huge belly-to-belly suplex off the top. Beniot hits the mat hard and Brock crawls into the cover 1…2…Beniot puts his foot on the ropes. Brock picks up Beniot and Irish whips him into the ropes and Brock hits a power slam on Beniot. Brock stays on him for the cover 1…2…Beniot kicks out. Brock gets up and he picks up Beniot and puts the abdominal stretch on Beniot. Beniot screams in pain as he tries to break the hold, but its no use and Brock puts more and more pressure on Beniot’s lower back. Beniot finally does counter it and he gets Brock in the abdominal stretch. Brock then elbows Beniot in the face. Beniot stumbles back and Brock goes for a clothesline, but Beniot ducks and Beniot hits Brock with a clothesline. Beniot drags Brock to the middle of the ring. Beniot looks for an early advantage as he climbs the rope and goes for the head butt, but Brock rolls out of the way and Beniot holds his head as Brock kicks him in the side. Brock then goes and puts a leg lock on Beniot. Beniot screams in pain as Brock wrenches his leg. Beniot slowly crawls to the bottom rope and he gets it, but Brock doesn’t let go and the ref begins the five count. One…two…three…four…Brock lets go and he picks up Beniot and Irish whips him into the ropes. Brock then hits his knee into Beniot’s gut. Beniot falls to the mat holding his gut as Brock goes over and again kicks him in the side. Beniot rolls around the ring and Brock picks him up and Irish whips him into the ropes again. Brock then hits a tilt-a-whirl slam. Brock then goes and puts Beniot in the submission maneuver on Beniot. Beniot tries his hardest and he counters it into the cross face. Brock screams in pain as Beniot pulls his hands father. Brock reaches for the ropes and he gets them. Beniot breaks the hold and Brock gets right up, but Beniot is there and Beniot hits him with a side suplex. Beniot then picks up Brock and they get into another lockup. This time Beniot hits Brock with a head butt. Brock stumbles back, but Beniot holds onto him and hits him with another head butt to the head. Brock falls to the mat and Beniot flips Brock over to his stomach and puts the STF on him. Brock doesn’t stay in the move long because he hits Beniot in the side of the head a couple of times with his elbow. Beniot lets go of the hold and Brock gets up. Brock goes directly over to Beniot and puts a headlock on him. Beniot quickly reverses it into a leg lock, but Brock is right near the ropes and he grabs them and Beniot lets go of the hold. Beniot picks up Brock and Irish whips him into the ropes and then hits a belly-to-belly suplex on Brock. Both men are down and Beniot is the first to his feet and gets Brock into the cross face for the second time. Brock screams in pain and Beniot puts more pressure. Brock extends him arm, but his fingertips barley touches the bottom rope. Beniot pulls him back father into the ring, but Brock scrambles and he gets the ropes. Beniot lets go and he gets up and picks up Brock and again Irish whips him into the ropes. Beniot moves out of the way and Brock bounces off the other ropes and Beniot dropkicks him down to the mat. Now both men are down, but amazingly Brock is the first one up. Sting picks up Beniot and gets him into the F5 position. Brock then hits the F5 on Beniot. Brock crawls into the cover 1…2….3

Winner: Brock Lesnar

((Brock gets up and the ref raises his hand. Brock then leaves the ring. The camera fixes in on Beniot who is down and out cold. Then the camera shows Brock posing for the crowd on the stage))

JR: Brock is going to be in the tournement next week on Tuesday Night Thunder,BYE!
King: Bye guys!

*Show went off air*

1 - 20 of 32 Posts