Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go i don`t usually do shit like this but he it goes.

Raw begins and Vince Mcmahon heads to the ring and says due to Hulk Hogans injury last week he is out of action and our match VinceVs Hogan is now cancelled. suddenly i jump out of the crowd and attack vince security take me away but i get past them and on to a mic and i challenge Vince to a match this sunday at Wrestlemania Vince accepts and makes the match a street fight and adds he will have the Rock in his corner. I agree but say i will bring my own referee for the match Vince laughs and says you may as well your gonna need it and i m so confident i will win this match that i will put my ownwership of the company on the line now security take him away.

WRESTLEMANIA
Vince and the Rock head to the ring and then i enter by myself vince grabs a mic and says well whos the referee going to be and the suddenly Bret Harts music hits and out comes the hitman with a referee shirt on and the match begins.
Its a hard fought match and after 20 mins its coming to an end Rock enters the ring and hits Bret with a chair and gives me the Rock bottom Vince goes for the cover and i reverse into the sharpshooter and Bret calls for the bell but Vince never tapped out . Bret just screwed vince and vince gets in Brets face and is punched out . The announcement is made that me thunder from down under is the new owner of the WWE me and Bret and me celebrate and leave the ring.

RAW NEXT NIGHT

i head out to the ring and say my reason for wanting the match with Vince was because of how he treats Australian fans like shit and cut off WWE programming my first act as owner is to put WWE back on Ausralian T.V. Now i would like to call out Bret Hart .Bret comes into the ring and we talk i say as cool as it would to be WWE owner i have responsibilities back home and must return so i would like to name you Bret Hart the new owner of WWE. Vince quickly enters the ring and says hes sorry about how he treated Australians and how he won`t do it again i then say take it up with the new owner. HE then turns to Bret and extends his hand for a handshake and Bret replys Vince YOUR FIRED. Me and Bret leave the ring and Vince pisses his pants and stains the ring as security comes and takes him away.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Cool idea man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts