Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some jackass changed my title to "sucks dick" can someone change it back, because I don't have enough to change it myself?

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Whats the point of even having that option in the Store whenever sombody changes sombody elses they just bitch about it and get an Admin to change it back.

By the way it wasn't me who changed your title.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the asshole was banned. He was just in my face. Everyone, i hope you like bitching about children, because you all are doing it right now.cap'n crunch032,Adam, I believe you because we don't seem to have any problems.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't kiss ass, jackass.I kiss up to nobody, especially EasyWille.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Wille, at least it doesn't say I suck dick. But someone change it to "future WWE star," or something.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by Backfire
Thanks Wille, at least it doesn't say I suck dick. But someone change it to "future WWE star," or something.
LMAO!! More like Future WWE Jobber..that sucks dick.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wille, you are just hiding behind the only friends you have. They are only online friends.Why do you call yourself Easy, and does it mean easy to own?

B

·
0 Posts
fuck you. This goes to Rants.

PS: Backfire gets backfired by a man's cock. I funne, rit?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You aint the least bit funny you cock-sucking bitch!

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Wille, you are just hiding behind the only friends you have. They are only online friends.Why do you call yourself Easy, and does it mean easy to own?
No you dumbfuck. Stop coming up with stupid jokes, they aren't funny. And trust me, I have plenty of outside friends, and a girlfriend. You probably have never even been near the opposite sex. Now shut the fuck up, please.

And btw, BB's joke was funny <3

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've currently got a girlfriend for your information.if you know, i am very popular in the real world, and yoou pyscopaths really need anger therapy before you do something stupid.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
I've currently got a girlfriend for your information.if you know, i am very popular in the real world, and yoou pyscopaths really need anger therapy before you do something stupid.
We're all perfectly fine, actually we're talking on MSN laughing at how much of a dumbfuck you are. :)

1 - 20 of 123 Posts