Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my cousin is a singer and dancer, he recently told people to try and spread his videos around so he can get more views/comments/likes etc. So I figured I could post some of his videos here and then if you guys like them you can try spreading them as well.
I think he's really good (that could be family bias) but he has an agent I guess and he's really working on his dream (wish I could do what he does. Haha)

So here are some of my personal favorites:

Tell me what you guys think of him, or tell him yourself on his youtube page.
Thanks guys. Try not to be too harsh on him, although I think you guys will like him.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^That's what I've tried saying, but he says that's just how he sounds.
I don't know, hopefully he changes his sound up some way, there's too many similarities.
He wants to become a recording artist himself, so it'd be awesome to see him make it that big.

· Banned
5,164 Posts
^That's what I've tried saying, but he says that's just how he sounds.
I don't know, hopefully he changes his sound up some way, there's too many similarities.
He wants to become a recording artist himself, so it'd be awesome to see him make it that big.
He's got no chance of becoming a recording artist in his current style. The best he can hope for is becoming a great Michael Jackson tribute act, nothing more. He needs to change his sound cos he's obviously got a good voice. Him being able to dance gives him an edge over a lot of up and coming singers too. If he can write too he's a pretty rounded artist off the bat. Tell him he needs to change his sound though, that's the most important thing.

· Ichi Bakayaro
8,976 Posts
He's got no chance of becoming a recording artist in his current style. The best he can hope for is becoming a great Michael Jackson tribute act, nothing more. He needs to change his sound cos he's obviously got a good voice. Him being able to dance gives him an edge over a lot of up and coming singers too. If he can write too he's a pretty rounded artist off the bat. Tell him he needs to change his sound though, that's the most important thing.
In this day and age, anybody can become a recording artist. Whether you can become a well-known and respect recording artist is another thing. There's a guy named Jason Malachi who has made a career out of fooling people by doing pretty decent impressions of MJ, and using the attention to promote himself.

I do 100% agree with you though, impersonating your idol isn't going to get you respect. Hell, Michael is my idol and I write Prog Rock instrumental music. It's all about channeling the inspiration into your own style, not being a tribute act.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.