Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wont be on as much for a while because I cleaned out my computer and installed my moms copy of XP so I didnt have to buy it. Now I can't get into it and I gotta go buy it anyway.:( Grr fucking microsoft doing that shit to make me register it.:cuss: O I gotta save my money from workin at McDonalds to get it.:(

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Got a problem with flippin burgers....flip :flip this!!!! No seriously...go bag groceries. You'll make more, and you'll feel better at the end of your days. And hey, maybe your skin'll clear up from all the fry grease. :shocked: :p

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
At least he has a fucking job. We all make fun of the fast food workers, but at least they are there to do it. Its not like we want to do it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Don't fuck with the golden M. It has seriousy evil roots that not many are aware of. If you knew half the truth.....well you'd know half more than most others who don't know half of the truth....But trust me when I say it's evil.

Oh, and as for Microsoft, replace "the golden M" with "Bill Gates' multi-billion dollar boner he calls a company". 'Nuff said. <3

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
McDonald's is on the "mass quantities of sucktitude" list...

As for your computer, is that why you invite 50 people to a convo then leave?

·
Registered
835 Posts
yeah i hate macdonalds, how can anyone like food that is that crap?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I like their fries.

·
Registered
835 Posts
you'd be pretty sad if you did want to work there.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
OZ™ said:
McDonald's is on the "mass quantities of sucktitude" list...
Indeed! :agree:

[Side Note] Sh-weet! My rep is 420! So if you're reading this, it's International Toke Time! BURN'EM UP PROPER!!!

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I hate my job.

OZ I never invited you last night from what I remember and I'm on my other computer anyway at my dads.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
OZ™ said:
As for your computer, is that why you invite 50 people to a convo then leave?
Yeah, wtf was that?
I came back to my notebook to find a huge convo, in which I knew no-one... :lmao
I really don't know many MSN names at all. :argh:

I'm more of an AIM n00b myself. :agree:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
McDonalds? What a loser.

Yet i'm the one on the computer making fun of somebody that works at a place that I go to a lot.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Swindy I'm the touch my body guy.

Prymate STFU at least I got a job. I want to change jobs and I'm looking to.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts