Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LIK OMG HE MADE ME RUN LIK 10 METERS AND I WAS LIK OMG U CARNT DU THIS. AND HE WAS LIK DO THIS AND I WAS LIK OMG I H8 MY TEECHER AND COCH FOR MAKING ME DU DIS. I OMG H8 HIM SO MUC I WOULD SLAP HIM HARD IF I WASNT RANTING ABOT CRAPY STUF LIK DIS. DUCK BILL PLATYPUS.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True. I was ranting on the last few rants in this forum. Does that make sense? Meh. Pffft. Indeed.

N

·
0 Posts
No, it doesn't make sense. Well, I did notice the previous two threads before looking at this one...

SO WHAT THOUGH.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
A RANT ABOUT THE RANTS!!!! ooooooh, the irony is saucy tonight, with a pinch of spice and some chocolate sauce. ooooooh that reminds me, i want to make some pancakes with chocolate sauce!!!!

geez, bofpak is the best he reminded me that i have pancake mix! WOO WOO!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
^^^^^^^^
lol:D

and bofpak, you had to run a whole 10 metres? i feel so sorry for you:argh:

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Bofpak said:
True. I was ranting on the last few rants in this forum. Does that make sense? Meh. Pffft. Indeed.
Oh, I got it. I just found the whole load of posts afterwards rather sigh-worthy. One post = funny. Five in a row = not funny.

And, Boffa? YOU ARE EVIL. GIVE ME BACK MY WORDS.

Except meh. You can keep that one.

N

·
0 Posts
You can sue him for not stating Indeed* is copyrighted by you.

*Copyright ©2003, Grace

N

·
0 Posts
I heard Jake is a fucking moron before, and it came out of my mouth. I win.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I had some pancakes the other day but I was like half awake so I grabbed the barbecue sauce instead of the syrup. It wouldn't have tasted so bad if I hadn't noticed it was barbecue sauce after I started eating it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts