Wrestling Forum banner

My brand Evolution

2K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  Wolf Beast 
#1 ·
I decided to write my own show again and here is my brand Evolution. Please give your opinions on it

Roster

Triple H
The Rock
Brock Lesner
Randy Orton
John Cena
Kurt Angle
Ric Flair
Chris Jericho
Christian
Shawn Michaels
Matt Hardy
Rob Van Dam
Eric Bischoff
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Basham Brothers
Dudley Boyz
Charlie Hass n Shelton Benjiman
Big Show
Undertaker
Kane
Jamie Nobal
Tajiri
Rey Mysterio
Billy Kidman
Test
Scott Steinar
Shannon Morre

Titles

WWE Championship - Triple H
WWE IC Championshio - Randy Orton
WWE Tag Team Championships - Basham Brothers
WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Rey Mysterio

Evolution

Pyros kick off as the new WWE Brand kicks it's first show off live from the Staples Center. The Arena is sold out as we will see the Number one conteder for the WWE Championship announced for Wresltemania XX which is only 5 weeks away

JR "We Welcome you 2 the staples Center for WWE Evolution for it's first ever show and what a show it's going 2 be"

The King "Yes JR this is going to be a night 2 remeber

'Im Back' Plays accros the arena as Eric Bischoff starts to walk down the ramp n into the ring as the General Manager of Evoultion comes down to the ring on his very first night on the Jon

Eric "Welcome 2 Evoulution"

Crowd goes wild

Eric "Too Night you are going 2 see the very best in what WWE holds n we got a locker room jam packed with greatness"

The Rocks Music plays accros the arena and the crowd go wild for him as he starts to walk down the ramp, he jumps in the ring and grabs a mic n looks at Eric

Rock "Finally the Rock has come back....... Who give a crap"

Crowd boo

Rock "Ahh shut up you losers dont deserve 2 watch the Rock in all his prime i am the man the greatest ever wrestler too walk gods green earth and Eric it's a pleasure too stand in this ring with you"

Rock reaches out his hand and Eric and The Rock shake Hands

Rock "Eric i came out here to look at you and ask you for a favor a favor that you will never regret and that favor is to put my in the Main Event at Wrestlemania so i can walk over HHH is ass and win the WWE belt and even more establish myslef as the greatest of all time"

'Word Life' Plays accros the arena and John Cena steps on the stage looking at Eric n the Rock n he smiles

Cena "Naw Naw eric you dont wanna be putting the rock in there! You want 2 put him over there! So there is a big gap in the Wrestlemania Main Event and you can put my in there so Triple H can give up his title for lent. Ill be there with my newly crownd belt and The Rock n Triple H will be hiding in their tent. Eric the matter of the fact is that you want John Cena against Triple H n not the Crock against the Game"

Eric looks at both and goes to speak but then Brock Lesnars music starts 2 play and he comes on the stage as the Rock and Eric are in the Ring and cena is on the outside.

Brock "Eric you want me in the Main Event not these 2! Think of the money aspects you will have the World Heavyweight Champion the Game Triple H vs the Greatest up and coming superstar in WWE today Brock Lesnar!!! Eric the ratings are going up just thinking about it"

Eric "You now wot you all got a point to be in the Main Event but there can only be one so tonight in this very ring were going to have a Triple Threat The Rock vs John Cena vs Brock Lesnar for the right to go to Wrestlemania"

all 3 smile and Eric starts 2 Leave the ring

Rock "Cena John Cena why dont we kick off a little early? Why dont u jump in this ring right now"

Cena jumps on the apron and Brock Lesnar runs down and jumps Cena from behind and throws him into the Steel Steps and then Brock juimps in the ring and The Rock and Brock stare each other down and officals come down to stop anything from happening.

Commerical break

1st Match
Non Title Match
Randy Orton vs Matt Hardy

Randy Orton comes out first and Matt Hardy comes out and they kick off. Randy gets the upperhand early on and starts to pummle Hardy in teh corner. Orton whips hardy into the ropes, Hits a knee to the gut and starts stomping away. Orton goes to hit a suplex on Hardy but hardy slips out and rolls orton up 1...2...kickout Orton only just manges to kick out. Hardy hits the Sidekick and then goes to the top rope for the leg drop as he is in mid air Orton moves and Hardy hits the mat hard. Orton gets up and waits for Hardy to get up, When Hardy does Orton tries for the RKO but Hardy reverses it and goes for the Twist Of Fate but Orton pushes Hardy into the corner and Hardy bounces out and Orton hits the RKO 1...2...3

Winner and IC Champion Randy Orton

Kurt Angle is in the back and he walks into Erics Office and he looks at Eric and Kurt aint happy

Kurt "Eric what the hell type of brand are you running here? You got a triple threat match tonight with out me in it! Thats not good business decision is it now? I think you should put my in that match and make it a 4 way"

Eric "Kurt i would love to do that but it's out of my hands now the match has been signed"

Kurt "Well unsign it"

Eric "I tell you what ill give you anymatch you want right here tonight"

Kurt smiles as he thinks of his match

Kurt "Well since i cant be the conteder at the main event at Wrestlemania i think ill have to go in as Champion! So Eric tonight i will be going one on one with Triple H and you are looking at the next WWE Champion and that my friend is true"

Comerical Break

2nd Match
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio vs Jamie Nobal

Rey Mysterio comes out first and he's got the Cruiserweight title around his waist and Jamie Nobal comes running down and jumps in the ring and he hits a hard clothline on Mysterio. Mysterio then jumps up and goes straight back at Nobal hitting hard right hands and whips him against the ropes and hitting a drop kick to knock Nobal down. Mysterio then jumps to the top rope and as Nobal gets up Mysterio jumps off looking for the cross body but Nobal ducks n mysterio goes crashing to the floor. Nobal then picks Mysterio up and hits a german suplex and then pins him 1...2...kickout Mysterio only just kicked out. Mysterio then gets up and Nobal kicks him in the mid section and signals for the Tiger Bomb as he puts him between his legs Pyros blast off and Kanes music starts to play and he starts to walk down the aile and Jamie Nobal bails out and Rey Mysterio is on his knees and Kane climbs in the ring and he grabs Mysterio and gives him a Chockslam. The ref then calls for the bell

Winner due to DQ Rey Mysterio

Aftermath

Kane then Picks him up again and hits another Chockslam and then the Undertaker runs down to the ring and Kane leaves the ring smiling. Undertaker then checks that Mysterio is OK but Kane comes in from behind and clothlines Taker down and then starts stomping away on him and then Kane whips the Taker into the ropes and hits a big boot and then signals for the Chockslam and Kane hits it and taker is down as Kane sets of his Pyros and leaves the ring with two men down

JR "Look at the carnage Kane has left in the ring"

The King "He has taken out the Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio and his brother The Undertaker

JR "I wouldn't like to be Kane right now his brother will be out for revenge"

In the back we see John Cena strapping up his boats and Randy Orton walks past with his IC Title and he stops and looks at John Cena. Cena Jumps up and both men go face to face.

Orton "Good luck tonight Cena"

Cena "Luck? I wont need it"

Orton steps aside and Cena walks away and Orton watches him walk away and smiles

3rd Match
WWE Championship
Triple H vs Kurt Angle

'time to play the game' plays across the arena and Triple H comes out with the WWE Championship ond his shoulder. He setps in the ring and taunts to the crowd who boo him. Kurt Angle comes out and runs down and slides in the ring and he and Triple H go toe to toe and Triple H whips him against the ropes and tries a clothlines but Angle ducks and grabs him in a whist lock and hits a german suplex. Angle jumps him as looks pummed.

JR "Kurt is really pummed for this match"

Triple H tries a right punch but Kurt blocks it and kicks him in the mid section and hits the Angle Slam 1...2...kickout Triple H kicked out of the Angle Slam Ric Flair comes running down and distracts the ref and Kurt tries to put the anckle lock on but Triple H powers out and pushes Kurt into the ref who knocks Ric of the apron and ref goes down to. Triple H hits a ddt and both men are down. HHH gets up first and gets Flair to pass him the belt HHH goes to hit Angle but Angle ducks and HHH hits the ref and HHH turns around and Kurt hits the Over head belly to belly suplex and Kurt picks up the belt and goes to hit Triple H but Ric Flair comes in and Kurt sees him and Flair tries to beg and Kurt gets ready to hit him but HHH comes in from behind and hits a Low Blow and then hits him with the belt and Kurt is busted open with that shot. Flair calls for another ref and another comes running down as HHH pins Kurt 1...2...kickout Flair is going crazy on the outside. Triple H cant believe it and he picks Kurt up and hits the Pedagriee on Kurt and he pins him 1...2...3

Winner and Still WWE Champion Triple H

Aftermath

Triple H grabs his belt and he smiles as Kurt is down on the mat and Triple H looks over Kurt saying the belt is his and still will be after Wrestlemania.

Commerical Break

Brock Lesnar is in the back and he's walking down the hallway when he is stoped by Chris Jericho. Jericho has a knee bras on and Jericho smiles at Brock

Jerichio "Brock thank your luckey starts because if i wasn't out injuerd then you wouldn't even bother going out there tonight because you and everybody else nows that i would be walking in to the Wrestlemania Main Event"

Brock "You now what Chris your all mouth i bet that if you wasn't injuerd you wouldn't be saying all this B/S that your saying. I tell you what after your leg is better how about me and you have a match were we will see who the better man is? Even better how about we do it after Wrestlemania were you can go one on one with the Newly crownd WWE Champion"

Jericho "Thats fine with my! See you after Wrestlemania then"

Triple H is celebrating in the back with Ric Flair when Josh Mathews comes in

Josh "Hey Triple H sorry to disturb you but i've been told to come and tell you and ric that next week that there will be a Rematch between Triple h nad Kurt Angle"

HHH "What i just beat him tonight aint that said anything!"

Triple H and Ric look annoyed in the back

Main Event
#1 Contender for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania
Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs The Rock

All 3 men come out and they all look at each other and the bell rings and The Rock and Cena go straight at Lesnar and start double teaming him. Both men have him in the corner and start stomping on him and Cena steps back and lets Rock stop away and Cena rolls up the Rock Quickly 1...2...kickout Rock only just kicks out and the Rock gets up and looks at Cena and Brock clothlines Rock from behind. Brock pciks the Rock up and runs him into the corner and starts putting teh shoulder into the rocks ribs. John Cena just watches and Brock whips rock across the ring and into the other corner. Cena then comes across the ring and clothlines Brock out of the ring. Cena goes to the Rock and smiles and he starts punching him in the corner. Cena then hits a snap suplex and grabs the legs of Rock and puts him into a Half Boston crab. The Rock is screaming in pain and he looks like he is about to tap when Lesnar comes in and hits a boot to the face of Cena and then sets Cena up in the F5 but Rock hits the Low blow and then hits a ddt on lesnar and all 3 men are down.

JR "This match is really even."

Lesnar gets up and throws the Rock out of the ring and waits for Cena to get up. When Cena does Brock hits a kick to the mid section and picks him up in the F5 but Chris Jericho appears on the Stage and Lesnar drops Cena and challenges Jericho to come down to the ring and Jericho smiles and Lesnar gets out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp Jericho starts to walk into the back and Lesnar follows him. Rock gets back in the ring and Cena turns around and Rock hits a Spinbuster and then locks in the sharpshooter and Cena is screaming and as Cena looks like he's going to tap Brock comes back through the crowd and jumps in the ring and clothlines the Rock. Brock then picks up Cena and dilevers an F5 and the crowd are going crazy as Brock pins cena 1...2... Rock breaks the count and Rock hits the Rock Bottom on Lesnar and rock goes down and all 3 men are down again. Jericho comes down again and he comes to the ring and jumps on the apron and distracts the ref. Lesnar starts to get up and sees Jericho he walks over and Jericho hits him across the head with the Crutch and Brock falls down and Jericho laughs. Cena and the rock are up and Cena fits the Rock up for the FU but Rock slips out and tries to hit the Rock Bottom but Cena slips out and hits the FU but as Cena looks for the pin Lesnars back up with blood rushing down his head and he hits the F5 on Cena and then goes for the pin 1...2...3

Winner and #1 Conterder Brock Lesnar

Aftermath

As Brock is in the ring celebrating Triple H comes on the stage and looks at Brock. He claps his hands and Smiles and Brock looks back and laughs at Triple H and signals that the Title is his and the scene fades.

Wrestlemania Card

WWE Championship
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

See less See more
#3 ·
Evolution Preview

The Wrestlemania XX Main Event was announced last week on the very first show and we will see the Game Triple H take on Brock Lesnar. But with Chris Jericho having set his sites on Brock Lesnar two will Jericho distract Brock enough for him to lose this chance to get back the title?

Talking about Triple H last week he went one on one with Kurt Angle in what was one of the best title matches ever! With a rematch slated for this week will we have another amazing contest on our hands?

John Cena and The Rock lost their chance to fight for the championship. What will they do next?

Kane took out his brother The Undertaker and The Cruiserweight champion last week both men will be looking for revenge espically the Undertaker.

This weeks show is lined up to be a classic and with Wrestlemania only 4 weeks away who nows what can happen?

#6 · (Edited)
Here is the next edition of Evolution Please Rate

Evolution

The show opens with a recap of last weeks happenings with Triple H defeating Kurt Angle and also Brock Lesnar winning the right to face the champion at Wrestlemania.

Pyros go off around the stage and ring as Evolution kicks off live from Kanses City were Kurt Angle gets his rematch for the WWE Championship

JR "We welcome you to Evolution live from Kanses City and what a night we got for you."

King "Yes tonight Kurt Angle one on one with Triple H"

JR "Also the #1 Conteder Brock Lesnar will be in action later tonight"

1st Match
Christian vs Test

Christian comes down and he gets in the ring and he taunts to the crowd and then Test comes down and he gets in the ring and the bell rings. Test goes for a quick clothline but Christian ducks and hits some punches. Christian whips Test into the corner and stats stomping on Test. Scott Steiner comes running down the ramp and gets in the ring and clothlines Christian down and then starts stomping on him. The ref calls for the bell for a DQ finish

Winner by DQ Christian

Aftermath

Test and Scott Steiner both beat down Christian. Steiner whips Christian into a big boot from Test and then puts christian in the Steiner reclainer. Test then grabs a mic

Test "Eric my and Scott we want a Tag Title shot we think we deserve it and until you give it to us Christian here will be in the Steiner Reclainer"

Crowd boo for a while untill Erics music hits and he apears on the titantron

Eric "Ok Ok if you want a Tag Title shot you got to earn it so right now were going to have a #1 conteders match for the WWE Tag Team Titles with you 2 against the Shelton Benjiman and Charlie Hass"

Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjiman come down to the ring and the match begins

2nd Match
#1 contender Tag Team titles
Test and Scott Steiner vs Shelton Benjiman and Charlie Hass

Test and Hass start the match with test having Charile in the corner. Test whips him across the ring and follows him with an elbow to the face. Hass goes down and Test hits a elbow drop and then pins him 1...2...kickout. After some back and fourth action with Test and Steiner doing some Tag Team wrestling Benjiman and Steiner both clothline each other and both are looking for the tag. Both men get it and Hass comes runnng in hitting a drop kick to Test and then ducks a clothline from steiner and hits another drop kick. Steiner then clothlines hass out of the ring and he follows him. Test gets up and turns around to have a superkick deliverd from Benjiman and Benjiman pins Test 1...2...3

Winners and #1 conteders Shelton Benjiman and Charile Hass

Commerical Break

JR "We just found out that Shelton Bejiman and Charile Hass will have a Tag Team Title shot at Wresltemania XX"

King "That card is shaping up to be a classic"

Brock Lesnars music plays throw out the arena and he walks down the ramp and gets in the ring and he taunts to the crowd and they are going nuts for him he grabs a mic and looks at the crowd

Brock "Last week i beat 2 men to get a right full shot at the WWE Championship and im going to Wresltemania!"

Crowd go nuts as Brock smiles

Brock "So Triple H, Kurt Angle which ever one of you wins the WWE Chmapionship match tonight you can be sure that at Wresltemania your going to be in for one hell of a match. Tonight be sure that ill be watching cos after i beat Rob Van Dam tonight, in this very ring i will be coming down to watch you match, i will be sitting right next to the ring watching you two fight. But i got somebody else to talk about to. That person is the one man that nearly cost me the match last week the man that busted me open wide with a crutch that man is Chris Jericho. Chris it's going to be me and you the Evolution after Wrestlemania but Chris i dont want to wait that long, Chris i now your in the back so get your ass out here now!"

Brock waits in the ring and then Chris Jerichos music hits the arena and he comes out with a crutch and he starts walking down the ramp and Brock is smiling at him watching him walk down and climbing in the ring

Brock "Chris, Chris look at you your hopeless you cant even stand on on your own legs"

Chris grabs a mic

Chris "Brock shut the hell up i messed up last week i was ment to cost you your title shot but i had an idea since i want you to win the title at wreslemania how about i become your manager? How about i become your eyes and ears out side the ring?"

Brock just clothlines Chris down and whips him into the corner and Brock starts duging his shoulder into the stomach of Jericho and then he picks him up and F5s him out on the ring! Chris is down on the outside as Brock goes nuts in the ring and the crowd are going wild. Mediecs comes down the ring and they go to Jericho who is holding his leg in pain as Brock leaves the ring

In the back Kurt Angle is watching the Tv and smiling as he sees Brock attacking Jericho

Commerical break

Undertaker is in the back and he walks into Eric Bischoffs Office who is on the phone and Eric hangs up

Taker "Eric i want Kane tonight"

Eric "You now i cant do that but i tell you what you will get Kane soon so what i done is booked you against The Big Show as a warm up match"

Taker "I dont want Show i want Kane"

The Big Show walks in

Big Show "Taker it's too late you got me n im going to send you back home with a couple of broken bones"

Taker looks at him

Taker "we'll see who goes home broken in half"

3rd Match
WWE IC Championship
Randy Orton vs Billy Kidman

Orton comes out first and walks down the ring and he steps in and Kidman comes out and he runs into the ring and both men start fighting Orton whips Kidman against the ropes and hits a bodyslam and goes fro the early pin 1...2...kickout and Orton then stomps on kidamn. Kidman gets whiped into the corner and Orton is smiling and he clothlines him in the corner. After some pressure and match controling by Orton Kidman gets whiped into the corner and Kidman bounces of the top rope and hits a cross body 1..2..kickout and Kidman then hits a hard ddt and both men are dow. When then get up Orton tries to whip kidman but he reverses it and then hits his verison of the low down. Drags Orton to the corner and goes for the Shooting Star Press but Orton moves. Orton gets up and hits the RKO and pins him 1..2..3

Winner and Still WWE IC Champion Randy Orton After the match

Randy grabs his title and puts it over his shoulder and grabs a mic the same time

Randy "Now as i prove every night week in week out that i am a true champion i want to prove that i am truly a legend killer thats why at Wresltemania im challenging any so called legend to a match for the IC Championship. I will not only keep my title i will also prove that Randy Orton is a Legend Killer"

You think im sexy plays across the arena and HBK Shawn Michaels comes down the ring and grabs a mic and look at randy

HBK "You now what Randy? You are a big mouth loser! I accept your challenge and at the greatest show of the all. At Madison Square Gardens the show case of the imortols at Wrtesltemania it will be Randy Orton vs HBK for the IC Championship and i will kill you Randy before you even become a Legned"

Randy smiles and the crowd are going wild as HBK and Randy Orton stare each other down. HBk goes to walk away but Randy pulls him back and hits the RKO and HBK is down on the mat and Randy stands tall over him holding the IC Championship in the air

Commerical Break

4th Match
Brock Lesnar vs Rob Van Dam

Brock comes out first and he looks around and walks down to the ring. Rob Van Dam comes out and he jumps on the apron and jumps on the ropes and bounces off them, He hits a drop kick on Lesnar as he goes down. RVD runs against the ropes and hits a rolling thunder and then pins lesnar 1…2…kickout and RVD then picks him up and whips him into the corner and starts pummelling. RVD then bounces against the ropes and tries a splash in the corner but Lesnar moves, RVD goes crashing into the corner. RVD turns around and Lesnar hits the F5 1…2…3

Winner Brock Lesnar

In the back we see Triple H watching the TV and he starts claping and smiling as Lesnar taunts to the crowd

JR “Last week folks Kane totally Destroyed Rey Mysterio and his brother and Rey is now at home resting his back after that brutal attack”

We see clips of last week

JR “But we can tell you now that Rey Mysterio will be here next week and will be in action”

King “That’s great news JR”

5th Match
Big Show vs The Undertaker

Big Show comes out and and gets in the ring. Takers music hits and he comes out on his bike and he steps of it and goes in the ring. Taker and Show stare each other down and then Kane comes running down and clothlines Taker down. He starts stomping away on Taker he picks him up and whips him into the corner and starts pummelling him there. He then whips him into the corner and hits a big boot. Then Big Show runs across the ring and hits a huge clothline to knock Kane down. He picks Kane up and hits a massive Chockslam on him. Show then taunts to the crowd for another and he turns around and he grabs Taker who is getting up and he hits a Chockslam on him and Show then taunts to the crowd as he leaves leaving The Undertaker and Kane down in the ring

No Contest

Commerical Break

Eric is in the back and he does not look happy and Show walks in smiling and Eric looks at him

Eric “Show what are you doing? Now I will have both of them on my back wanting to fight you with Kane and Undertaker at each other aswel it’s going to be chaos!”

Show “Well do the right thing then! You now Wrestlemania is only 4 weeks away”

Ric Flair comes barging in and looks at Eric

Flair “What are you doing Eric? I thought you were a clever bloke! Putting Triple H in this match is a wrong idea you now in 4 weeks he goes one on one with Brock Lesnar he shouldn’t be competing and especially with the Title on the line!”

Eric “Too late now flair it’s game on”

Flair doesn’t look happy and Eric walks right past him and leaves the room

Show “What about My and Wrestlemania?”

6th Match
WWE Championship
No Dq
Triple H w/ Ric Flair vs Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle comes down first and he gets in the ring and waits for Triple H. The Games music plays and he comes down with Ric Flair and HHH steps in the ring and he and Angle stare each other down. Kurt Angle then grabs the leg of HHH and pushes him down and slaps on the Ankle lock and HHH is screaming in pain. Flair runs in and hits him with the Championship belt and Kurt goes down. The ref tries to get Flair out of the ring but Flair wont go. The Brock Lesnars music hits and he comes running down the ring and chases Flair out of the ring HHH is up and he and Lesnar stare each other down. Kurt is up and goes to clothline HHH but he ducks and takes out Lesnar. HHH turns around and hits Kurt with right hands and takes him into the corner. The Ref Calls for the bell. HHH starts beating Kurt in the ring and then he whips him against the ropes and hits a knee to the face and Kurt is busted open wide. HHH picks him up and tries a Pedigree but Lesnar comes in and clothlines HHH away and he looks at HHH but picks up Angle and hits him with the F5 and he taunts at angle and then HHH hits a low blow on lesnar and hits the pedigree and then he throws lesnar out of the ring and he covers Angle 1…2…3

Winner and still WWE Champion HHH

Aftermath

HHH tells Flair to fetch something and he pulls out the Sledgehammer! Flair gets in the ring and he picks up Brock and holds him for HHH. HHH then hits brock with the Sledgehammer and he falls down and the crowd are booing him like mad Flair starts to kick Angle and he then picks up brock again. HHH hits Brock with the sledgehammer once again and Brock just falls to the floor. Triple H then picks up his title and holds that in the air with his sledgehammer with one foot on Brock.

End of Show

Wrestlemania XX Card

WWE Championship
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

WWE IC Championship
Randy Orton vs Shawn Micheals

WWE Tag Team Championships
Basham Brothers vs Shelton Benjiman and Charlie Hass

#8 ·
nice but improve your spelling imortol,chocslam whats that

#9 ·
Evolution

They Show a recap of last week were Triple H used the Sledgehammer on Brock Lesnar. Were only 3 weeks away from wrestlemania and tonight were live from Seattle as we come closer to Madison Square Gardens

Pyros go off in the arena and the crowd are going wild

JR "We welcome you to Evolution and were only 3 weeks away from Wrestlemania"

King "After last week what in the world is going to happen tonight?"

1st Match
Danny Basham vs Charlie Hass

Basham comes out first and then Hass. They fight around for a while doing what they do. Basham as the upper hand most of the match. Hass then hits a german suplex and both men are down. When they get up Hass hits an over head belly to belly suplex. Hass goes for the pin 1..2..kickout Hass cant Believe it and Doug comes running down and distracts the ref and Danny hits a low blow and then plants Charlie with a DDT. Doug still has the ref distracted and out from the crowd comes Shelton and he hits a superkick to Danny and puts Charlie on top of Danny. The ref turns and counts the 1...2...3

Winner Charlie Hass

Shelton and Hass then celebrate on the ramp as the Bashams look unhappy.

In the Back we see Triple H arriving with Ric Flair and they are smiling as they come into the arena

commerical break

Time to Play the game plays accros the arena and Triple H comes out with Ric Flair and both men are smiling after last week and Triple H taunts to the crowd as he holds the WWE Championship in the air. He takes a mic and the crowd are chanting ass hole

HHH "Last Week was a historic night because Triple H the Game took out the so called next WWE Champion. But first lets take a recap of last week."

They show video clip from last week with Triple H using the Sledgehammer on Brock Lesnar

HHH "Now after that attack last week Brock Lesnar aint here! He is sitting at home watching the show. Last Week Triple H started the Game, Last week Triple H and Brock Lesnar had teh First Round of the game and Triple H came out on top Triple H is the WWE Champion and at Wrestlemania i will walk right out still with this belt around my waist"

Medal Hits the arena and Kurt Angle comes out running down and jumps in the ring and he starts to go toe to toe with Triple H with right and lefts and Kurt goes for the Angle Slam but Ric hits Kurt with a clothlines and Triple H and Flair bail out of the ring and start to walk up the ramp. Flair has a mic in his hand

Flair "Kurt if you want to fight how about me and you at the grand daddy of the all Wresltemania?"

Kurt grabs a mic and looks at the crowd who are going wild

Kurt "Your on you stupid son of a bitch at Wresltemania i will whip your ass all over Madison Square Gardens and that is true!"

Commerical Break

JR "We got another match announced for Wresltemania and that is Kurt Angle will go one on one with the Nature Boy Ric Flair"

King "I cant believe what Wrestlemania is shaping up to be"

JR "well next tonight Rey Mysterio is in action"

2nd Match
Rey Mysterio vs Shannon Morre

Rey comes out first and then does Shannon. Both men go at it from the start and they fight around the ring. On the outside for a bit and Shannon whips Rey into the barricade and then he climbs on the apron and hits a moonsault on a standing Rey Mysterio and both men go down. Shannon then throws Rey into the ring and he bounces of the top of the ropes and hits a drop kick. Shannon goes for the pin 1...2...kickout Shannon then puts Rey into a arm bar and Rey is in pain. After a few moves and holds in the ring Rey hits a drop toe hold onto the ropes and goes for the 619. He hits it and Shannon is in the middle of the ring. Rey goes on the ropes and Billy Kidman comes running down and distracts the ref. Rey then sees Kidman and runs over and hits kidman with a Drop Kick. Rey turns around and gets rolled up 1...2...kickout Shannon then runs at Rey and Rey hits a monkey flip and Shannon goes straight into the ref. Kidman comes back in with the Title and hits Shannon with it and then hits Rey with it and both men are down. Kidman puts Reys arm over Shannon and wakes up the ref 1...2...3

Winner and Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio

JR "What is Billy Kidman up to?"

Eric is walking through the backstage and is on his way to the ring

Commerical Break

Eric comes out and starts walking down to the ring and he smiles as he walks into the ring and he grabs a mic and before he can talk Big Shows music hits and he's on his way to the ring and he steps into the ring and looks down at Bischoff

Show "Eric Last week you left me in your office with out doing what i asked for! Eric i want The Undertaker and Kane in a match at Wrestlemania"

Eric "Show are you crazy thats a suicdiale matchup"

Show "Whats that ment to mean Eric dont you think im not good enough to beat Kane and Taker? Do you think that they will both chockslam me? Do you think that he could keep me down? Eric what are you saying?"

Eric "What im saying is that at Wrestlemania it will be a Triple Threat match The Big Show vs The Undertaker vs Kane!"

Show "Thank you Eric"

Show starts to leave the ring and he walks up the ramp and goes to the back

Eric "Now i can do what i wanted to do tonight and thats talk about"

'If you smell' the Rocks music hits the arena and he comes out and steps in the ring and looks at Eric and the Crowd are booing him.

Rock "Eric Bischoff it's nice to see you but but but i got a problem i got a huge problem with your show! 2 weeks ago i lost the chance to go to Wrestlemania and face Triple H but Brock Lesnar won so he's going and at this very time the Rock, The Great One the Jabroni Beating, Most Electricfing Superstar on Evolution aint going to Wresltmania! So Eric Bischoff with the Town of Trash that is Seattle what in blue earth are you going to do about that?"

'Word Life' Hits the arena and John Cena walks down to the ring and he looks at the Rock and he jumps in the ring and looks at the Rock

Cena "Rock 2 weeks ago we lost to Brock, But tonight i aint going to lose to the Rock! You see what im doing here is im making a challenge to the Great One, The guy that looks he might be the Lost One. Im challenging you Rock to a match! Were the whole world will watch. The Rock, John Cena One Night Only Wrestlemania XX"

Rock Looks around as the Crowd are chanting Cena,Cena,Cena

Eric "How do you think you are making random challeges on my show i book the matches i...."

Rock "Eric shut the hell up!... John you want to go one on one with the Great One well at Wrestlemania XX you will be getting your assed whiped If you Smell what the Rock is Cooking"

Rock then gets clothlined by Cena and they both start fighting Eric tries to stop it but gets pushed away and Rock then whips Cena against the ropes and hits a spinbuster. Rock then goes for the People's Elbow but as he is half way Cena pops back and hits the FU on the Rock. Cena then leaves up the ramp smiling.

Commerical Break

JR “Wresltemania is setting up to be a slobber knocker”

King “I cant wait”

3rd Match
Matt Hardy vs Scott Steiner

Hardy comes out first and then does Steiner. The fight around for a while with Steiner having most of the advantage. Steiner hits a brain buster suplex and then puts Hardy in the Steiner reclainer. Hardy is screaming in pain and he is trying to wiggle his way out of the move. He does eventually and Steiner just clothlines him down again. Steiner goes for the cover 1…2…kickout Steiner then goes straight back to work on Hardy. He whips hardy into the ropes but hardy ducks and hits a kick to the mid section and delivers the Side effect. He goes on the top rope and hits the leg drop. He then covers Steiner 1…2… the ref is pulled out by test who has run down the ramp he and test argue on the outside and Hardy is watching. Steiner then turns Hardy around and tries to swing a punch but Hardy ducks and hits the Twist of Fate 1…2…3

Winner Matt Hardy

Aftermath

Test comes in and hardy is ready to fight and Test goes to hit a Big Boot but Hardy ducks and test hits Steiner who is starting to get up. Hardy gets out of the ring and Test aint happy in the ring.

Commercial break

Triple H is in the back and he is watching clips of last week and Ric comes in

Ric “Hunter it's been made offical it’s The Nature Boy Ric Flair vs The Olympic Hero Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania XX”

Triple H laughs and smiles and he then rewinds the tape and watches it again

4th Match
Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle

Randy Orton comes out first and he steps in the ring and holds his WWE IC championship in the air and he smiles. Then Kurt Angle comes out and he runs down to the ring and slides in as the match starts. Randy tries a clothline but Kurt ducks and hits a german suplex and then he taunts to the crowd who go wild. Kurt then picks Randy up and whips him into the ropes and kurt hits a drop toe hold. Kurt and Randy do some mat wrestling for a while. Randy gets the upper hand and starts to beat on Kurt. Kurt then ducks a punch and hits a German Suplex. He holds on to the move and hits another straight afterwords. He then picks him up and hits a 3rd and puts a bridge on then and pins Orton 1...2...kickout Kurt cant believe it and he waits for Randy to get up and Kurt tries a Angle Slam but Randy slips out and hits a swinging Neckbreaker. HBKs music starts to play across the arena and Randy looks at the stage and nobody comes out and the music stops Randy turns around and Angle hits an over head belly to belly suplex. Angle goes crazy and slaps on the ankle lock. Randy is screaming in pain and Randy grabs the ref and throws him into Angle and both men go down. Randy then tries to clothline Angle but takes out the Ref. Angle then hits the Angle Slam on Orton and pins him but theres no Ref. Ric Flair comes running down with a chair, He slides in and hits Angle with the chair. Angle goes down and Randy looks at Flair. Both men stare at each other and HBK comes running down and he and Randy go at it. HBK ends up hitting Randy with the Sweet Chin Music and the crowd are going wild. HBK then puts Angle on top and throws the ref back in 1...2... Flair pulls the ref out and HBK chases Flair around the ring and Flair slides in but Angle takes out Flair with a clothline and then Angle slaps on the ankle lock and flair is tapping. Randy then goes from behind and hits a sloppy RKO but enough to get the 1...2...3

Winner Randy Orton

Aftermath

HBK and Randy Orton go at it and Randy gets the upper hand and hits the RKO. Randy gets his belt and waits for HBK to get up and he smashes HBK with the belt and HBK is buted open wide and Randy starts pummeling Shawn. Randy then picks HBK up and hits the RKO once again on the IC Belt. Randy then leaves smiling shouting he is the Legend Killer.

End Of Show

Wrestlemania Card

WWE Championship
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs The Rock

WWE IC Championship

Big Show vs The Undertaker vs Kane

Kurt Angle vs Ric Flair

#10 ·
much better than before cant wait till wrestlemania

#11 ·
This will be the last show before Wrestlemania!!! So please give feedback and my next show will be Wrestlemania

Evolution

We see a recap of the last 2 weeks with the feud between Triple, Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair and Kurt Angle.

Pyros kick off and raw is live from Washington D.C and were only 1 week away from Wrestlemania XX!!!

JR "We welcome you to Evolution where in 1 week we will be at Wrestlemania. Brock Lesnar is here tonight and he has revenge all over as he looks for Triple H after that brutal assault 2 weeks ago"

King "Dont Forget HBK will be looking for Revenge!"

1st Match
Basham Brothers vs Test and Scott Steiner

Bashams come out first and they walk down to the ring with teh WWE Tag Team belts and they hold them in the air. Then Test and Scott Steiner come out who lost a #1 conteders match to Benjiman and Hass 3 weeks ago. Test and Danny start the match. They fight around the ring for a while with Danny getting the upper hand. Danny and Doug do the usel work on one wrestler thing were they work on Test. Test gets beaten around the ring for a while and then all of a sudden Test hits a big boot out of now were. Scott is going crazy calling for the tag but Test looks at Scott and goes for the pin 1...2...kickout and Test then turns around and looks for the tag but Doug comes in and pulls him away and he hits a suplex and Danny and Doug do some more tag team wrestling. Danny and Test both hit each other with the clothline and both men go down. Danny gets the tag but Test refuses to tag in Steiner and Steiner is going mad on the outside. Doug goes to the outside and slides in one of the Tag belts to Danny and Doug then taunts Steiner who goes wild and tries to get in the ring but the ref holds him back and behind his back Danny hits Test with the belt and pins. The ref turns back around 1...2...3

Winners The Basham Brothers

Aftermath

Steiner gets in the ring and pulls Test up and askes what he's doing but Test just walks off in a modd with Steiner

Commerical Break

In the back the Bashams are walking back to there locker room when we see Benjiman and Hass waiting for them. They both start to clap.

Hass "Wel done tonight but at Wrestlemania those titles your wearing will be ours."

Bashams just attack Hass and Benjiman and they all start fighting and officals come in and break it up.

Brock Lesnars music hits the arena and he starts to walk out and he stops on the stage and taunts to the crowd but Triple H comes out from now were and attacks Brock. They fight all the way down to the ring and Triple H whips Brock into the steel steps. Triple H throws him in the ring and he takes his top off and taunts to the crowd. Ric Flair comes down to the ring and signals what to do. Triple H picks the WWE Championship up and hits him with the title. Brock goes down and Triple H stands over shouting that Brock Lesnar has nothing on Triple H. Then Kurt Angle comes running down and he slides in the ring and starts going one on one with Ric Flair. He hits a german suplex on Flair and he throws Triple H out of the ring. Kurt Angle waits for HHH or Flair to get back in but they walk up the ramp and head back. Lesnar is starting to move and Kurt Angle picks him up and the hits him with the Angle Slam and leaves the ring. Angle picks up a mic and stands on the ramp

Kurt "Brock that was for F5 we 2 weeks ago you stupid son of a bitch"

Kurt walks to the back then.

Commerical Break

2nd Match
#1 Contender WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Shannon Morre vs Billy Kidman

Kidman comes out first and is followd by Moore. both men go at it from the start. Kidman whips Moore into the ropes and tries a hip toss but Moore lands on his feet. Moore then hits a hip toss of his own. After a couple of moves of flips and turns. Moore gets hit with a huge clothline from Kidman. Kidman then goes up top and hits a leg drop from the top and the crowd go crazy for the move. Kidman pisn him 1...2...kickout. Kidman then picks Moore up and hits him with his verison of the Sky High. He then drags him to the corner and goes up top. Kidman hits the shouting star press and pins him 1...2...3!

Winner and #1 Conteder for the Cruiserweight Championship Billy Kidman

Aftermath

Rey Mysterio comes out and stands on the stage and he and Kidman stare each other down.

JR "There we have it Rey Mysterio vs Billy Kidman Wrestlemania XX"

Eric is in his office and he is looking happy this week. Kane walks in and Eric jumps and stands back

Eric "Kane... How can i help you."

Kane "I want Big Show or Undertaker tonight in that ring. Dont care which one of them it is"

Eric "Ok you got the Big Show”

Kane leaves and Eric sits in his chair and takes a deep breath and then Triple H and Ric Flair come in and Eric jumps.

HHH "Came down Eric! But we got something to ask you"

Flair "That tonight in the handicap match between Falir and me vs Angle. We wont you to put Brock Lesnar on the team of Angle"

Eric "So you want it to be a normal Tag Match."

HHH "ye but we got another thing to ask. That is at Wresltmania Flair and Kurts match to be made a Submission Match!"

Eric "Well thats funny seem as Brock Lesnar came in and asked that your match Hunter at Wrestlemania made a Street Fight and i said ill think about it! So what im going to do is the winner of tonights match will decided what match wil have a stipulation"

Flair "Thats cool by us"

3rd Match
The Rock vs Christian

Christian comes out and gets ready for this match and The Rock comes out. Christian goes straight to work but Rock gets control quickly. Rock whips Christian into the ropes and hits a spin buster. Rock then looks to hit the Peoples elbow but Christian moves when Rock tries to hit the move.Christian then hits a Backwords DDT on The Rock and pins him 1..2..kickout. Christian then starts stomping. Rock then gets the upperhand again and hits Christian with a russian Leg sweep and then slaps on the Sharp Shooter and Christian is screaming in pain. John Cena runs down to the ring and The Rock notices and runs at the ropes to stop Cena getting in. Rock then is shouting and Cena. Cena challenges for him to come out of the ring but Rock declines. Christian sneeks up from behind and hits the Unpritier on Rock and Christian pins him 1...2... Cena pulls the ref out. Ref is shouting at Cena and he is tring to blame it on a Camera man. Christian then comes out and he and Cena have words Rock comes out and punches Cena and Cena clothlines Rock down. Christian then starts to beat on Cena but Cena fights back and pushes Christian into the ref. The ref goes down and Cena whips Christian into the Steel Steps. Rock then comes in and hits Cena with a Chair! Rock throws Cena into the ring and he Smashes cena with the chair. He then stabs him with it in the stomch area. Rock picks up Cena who is now bleeding from the forehead and he hits a Rock Bottom and he leaves Cena lying there as Medics come down to the ring for Cena.

Winner No Contest

Commerical Break

We see the Rock in the back and he's there smiling and laughing about what he done just now. Rock walks through a door and Cena is getting stiched up. Cena sees the Rock and attacks him straight away and they start fighting. Cena throws Rock into a wall and then he grabs a metel pole and swings it but Rock ducks and he hits a low blow on Cena and he retreats. Rock shouts out "Ill see you Sunday at Wrestlemania"

4th Match
The Big Show vs Kane

Big Show comes out and Kane follows him and both men go at it straight away with Big Show beating on Kane. Kane then hits a low blow on Show and he runs at the ropes and hits a Big Boot on Show. Show is on the mat and Kane grabs a chair and brings it in. Kane waits for show to get up and he hits him across the head. Show stagers and Kane hits him again and he falls down. The Undertaker then runs down the ring and slides in and Kane and Taker stare each other down. Kane throws the chair away and slides out of the ring and Taker and Kane dont take their eyes of each other. Taker then turns around and Big Show grabs him and hits the Chock Slam and he leaves the ring busted open.

JR "This match never started"

King "It's going to be a war at Wrestlemania between these 3"

Commerical Break

Randy Orton comes out with the IC Championship and he walks in the ring and grabs the mic

"Your looking at the IC Champion here! He is the Legend Killer and last week HBK only saw a taster of the damage I can do to anybody in that ring. You see I am only ment to be some rookie but in fact I am a true Legend I will become a legend cause I kill them. Shawn you think you can beat me at Wrestlemania? Well think again cause Shawn your days as a Legend are over!"

'Sexy Boy' hits the arena and HBK starts to make his way down to the ring. He gets in and grabs a mic and then looks at the Randy and both men stare each other down.

HBK "Orton, You say that my days are over! Well the way I see it is that at Wrestlemania your days of being IC Champion are over. At Wrestlemania i will stop you become a Legend before you even make it to be a Superstar. Orton at Mania you will feel to bottom of my boot when i hit the Sweet Chin Music and Orton after Mania people will be calling my the Rookie Killer"

HBK then hits the Sweet Chin Music on Orton and he looks down at Orton. He picks up the IC title and holds it in the air and smiles

Commerical Break

5th Match
Triple H and Ric Flair vs Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle

HHH and Flair come out first and they wait in the ring and Lesnar and Angle come out and they are both on diffrent sides of the ring waiting to come in and then Eric Bischoffs Music hits the arena and he comes out on the stage with a mic

Eric "Sorry, Sorry i forgot to mention earlier this match will be a No Dq and but the only way to win is by Submission so tonight we will see a climps of both matches at Mania"

Angle comes in and attacks Flair and Lesnar and HHH stare each other down. Flair and Angle fight on the outside and Angle clothlines Flair into the crowd and they fight all the way to the back throw the crowd. This Leaves HHH and Brock Lesnar. Both men stare at each other with both in separate corners. Lesnar comes to the middle and so does HHH. Both men go eye to eye and they look at each other. HHH steps away and swings a right hand but Lesnar ducks and starts hitting HHH into the corner. Lesnar then starts to dig in the shoulder. Lesnar whips HHH across the ring into the other corner and HHH flys out of the corner to the outside. Lesnar follows him and he picks HHH up above his head and drops him on the gaurd rail. Lesnar then tries to whip HHH into the steps but HHH reverses it and Lesnar goes flying into the steps. HHH then starts to pummel Lesnar. HHH throws Lesnar into the ring and he grabs the Title belt and tells Lesnar that it's his and gets ready to hit Lesnar but Kurt comes running back down the ramp and he slides in and clothlines HHH down and he then hits him with a over head belly to belly suplex. he turns around to face Lesnar and Lesnar picks him up and hits him with the F5!!! As Lesnar is hitting the move Ric comes down and he slides in the ring and grabs the title and hits Brock with it in the back. All 4 men are down and Triple H and Ric Flair stamp on Lesnar and Angle. Flair then tries to put Angle in the Figure Four but Angle reverses it and rolls throw into the Ankle Lock. Flair is screaming and he taps out. Flair taps out

Winners Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar

Aftermath

Kurt leaves go and steps out of the ring as Triple H is punching Lesnar in the corner. Lesnar then tho over powers HHH and pushes him away Lesnar hits HHH with the F5 and the crowd go wild for the move and Lesnar then picks up the title and holds it in the air and smiles. He then throws it down to the fallen Triple H and he leaves the ring smiling

JR "thats it for tonight folks we will see you at Wrestlemania"

End of Show

Wrestlemania Card

WWE Championship
No Dq
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

Kurt Angle vs Ric Flair

WWE IC Championship

John Cena vs The Rock

3 Giants Collaide
Big Show vs Kane vs The Undertaker

Rey Mysterio vs Billy Kidman

#14 ·
Sorry it took so long but i've been busy latley but here we are. I think it's the best show i've ever done and i've been writing for about 2 years so here we are. Please Rate it. Hope you like it.

Wrestlemania

A Promo starts of Wrestlemania with wrestlers past and presant talking about what Wrestlemania is to them. The Pyros kick off from the stage and ring and the roof as Wrestlemania kicks off live from Madison Square Gardens.

JR "We welcome you to the grand daddy of the all Wrestlemania XX live from Madison Square Gardens and what a night it's going to be King!"

King "Ye JR tonight is going to be out of this world! I cant wait to see what going to go down"

1st Match
Rey Mysterio vs Billy Kidman

Kidman comes out first and then Rey Mysterio comes out and the crowd go wild for Mysterio as he walks down and gets in the ring. Kidman tries to clothline him from the start but Mysterio ducks and hits a drop kick and Kidman goes down and Mysterio taunts to the crowd who go wild. Kidman then charges at Mysterio taking him down and then he starts stomping on him. Kidman picks Mysterio up and whips him into the corner Kidman runs at him and goes to hit the splash but Mysterio back body drops him and Kidman goes flying to the outside. Mysterio goes up top and jumps on the top rope onto Kidman on the outside and both men go down. Mysterio rolls Kidman back in the ring and he goes up top. Mysterio jumps of and hits a Cross body but Kidman rolls through and pins Mysterio 1..2..kickout. Kidman then whips Mysterio into the ropes and hits his Verison of the sky high out of now were. Kidman drags mysterio to the corner and he goes up top. He jumps off tring to hit and Shooting Star Press but Mysterio moves Kidman is holding his ribs and Mysterio drop kicks him into the ropes. He says the 619 and hits Kidman with the 619! Kidman goes flying and Mysterio goes up top and waits for Kidman to get up. Mysterio jumps off looking to hit the West Coast Pop but Kidman reverses it and hits a sit down powerbomb. He pins him 1..2..3

Winner and New WWE Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman

Aftermath

Billy slides to the outside and grabs the belt of the ref and he holds it in the air and celebrates his victory. Rey is in the ring looking at Kidman

Kurt is in the back with Josh Mathews

Josh "Kurt tonight you go against one of the best technical wrestlers ever! Have you got any game plan?

Brock Lesnar steps in and looks at Kurt and Kurt looks right back

Brock "Kurt me and you... We been F5ing Angle Slaming each other for the last couple of weeks. But tonight we got matches. I want us to stay away each other tonight make it possible for us to win our matches. And if you do ill make it worth while after I win the WWE Championship wot do you say!"

Kurt "I say your one"

Both men shake hands

2nd Match
Kurt Angle vs Ric Flair

Angle comes out first and the crowd go wild for him as he starts to walk down to the ring. Then The Nature Boy Ric Flair comes down and the crowd boo and whoo him. Flair gets in the ring and Kurt and Flair lock up and Flair pushes Kurt away and Flair taunts to the crowd. They both go to do it again but Flair stamps on the foot of Angle and clothlines Kurt down and Flair starts stomping away on him. Flair whips him into the corner and flair then slaps Angle on the chest a couple of times. After some normal wrestling with Flair having control most of the time. Flair then hits a Neckbreaker and Angle goes down. Flair then tries to lock in the Figure four leg lock. But Angle pushes him and Flair goes against the ropes and starts falling backwords. Angle catches him and hits a huge German suplex. He holds on and hits another one. Then a third with a bridge and Angle pins flair 1..2..kickout. Angle then picks a weakend Flair and Angle whips him into the corner and flair bounces out. Angle then hits a Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex and the crowd go wild. 1..2..kickout Angle cant believe it. Angle then goes up top and looks at Flair and Angle tries a Moonsalut. Flair moves tho and Angle bounces of the mat. Flair rolls him up 1..2..kickout. Flair cant believe it. Flair then looks for the Figure Four Leg Lock. He locks it in and Angle is screaming in the middle of the ring. Angle tries to reach the ropes but Flair keeps him down. Angle finally reaches the ropes and Flair leaves go and walks up to the ref and starts shouting at him. He turns around and he walks right into a Angle Slam from Kurt. The crowd are chanting Angle Angle as both men are down on the mat. Flair gets up and Kurt gets up, Flair tries a clothline but kurt ducks and grabs the leg of Flair and slaps on the Ankle Lock and Flair tries to get out of the hold but ends up Tapping out

Winner Kurt Angle

JR "What a match between these two"

King "Ye that was a great contest between 2 of the greatest wrestlers to ever step in the ring"

Undertaker is in the back and he walks into Test and Scott Steiner and Taker looks at Test and test looks back

Test "Taker good luck in your match tonight"

Taker "Luck i dont need luck"

3rd Match
Shelton Benjiman and Charile Hass vs The Basham Brothers

The Bashams come out first and they walk down with the Tag Titles. Benjiman and Hass come in and they go straight at it with the Bashams. Danny and Hass fight on the outside and the ref tries to get ordar in the ring. The ref finally gets order and Hass and Doug start the match. Hass gets the advantage and they take control of the match with normal tag team wrestling by isolating one man which is Doug. Benjiman and Doug are in the ring and Doug tries a clothline and so doen Benjiman and both men go down. Both men look for a tag. Both men get a tag and Danny comes storming in clothlining Hass and then Benjiman. He hits a backbody drop on Hass and clothlines Benjiamn out of the ring. Danny follows him to the outside and Hass is in the ring. Doug gets up and Hass hits a German suplex and locks in the Hass of Pain then. Doug is screaming in pain but the ref is on the outside trying to get order. Test and Scott Steiner run in and Test hits a Big Boot to Hass and Steiner locks in the Steiner Reclainer on Hass. The Ref is on the outside trying to break up Danny and Benjiman and they push the ref into the crowd. Test grabs the Tag Belt and hits Danny with it but Benjiman hits a low blow on Test before he can hit him with the title. Benjiman grabs the belt and hits Steiner with it. Steiner goes down. Hass then gets up and picks up the lifeless Doug Basham and whips him into a Superkick from Benjiman and then he pins him as the ref starts to crawl into the ring. 1..2..3

Winners and New WWE Tag Team Champions Shelton Benjiman and Charlie Hass

Aftermath

Test and Steiner are left in the ring wondering how they got beaten when Test starts shouting and Steiner and Steiner shouts back and they start pushing each other and Test leaves Steiner in the ring and the Bashams come from behind and hit Steiner with a double Spinbuster.

Eric is in his office and he is smiling as he watches Wrestlemania and Chris Jericho walks through the door

Jericho "Look who's back in New York City"

Eric "Jericho nice to see you"

Jericho "Eric you now what! I cant wait to see Triple H pummel Brock Lesnar tonight... But the sad part is i dont now what i want to see most... Do i want Jericho vs Lesnar for the WWE Championship or to see Lesnar get his ass kicked by the game"

Eric "Well later tonight we will find out who wins the game"

4th Match
Big Show vs Kane vs The Undertaker

Big Show comes out as Taker and Kane are all ready in the ring. Kane then hits taker with the clothine as the match kicks off. Kane starts stomping away on Taker and Show comes from behind and hits him with a right hand. Show whips Kane into the ropes and Show tries a clithline but Kane ducks and boucnes of the otherside of the ropes and hits a flying clothline. Show stagers backwords and Kane hits him with a Big Boot and Show goes down. Kane then pins him 1..2.. Taker pulls Kane off and hits Kane with a huge Chockslam. Taker then taunts to the crowd who he goes to pin Kane but Show grabs him and throws Taker to the outside. Show then whips taker into the Steel Steps and he picks up a TV Monitor and gets ready to hit Taker with it but Kane jumps of the Top Rope and takes out Show. Crowd are amazed by Kanes athletic moves. Kane then grabs the TV Monitor and hits Taker with it and Taker goes down hard. Kane then picks up Show but Show hits a Knee to the mid section and grabs his throat. He lifts Kane up and Chockslams him thorugh the Announcers Table. Crowd start chanting Holy Shit!!!. The ref is in the ring just watching this and letting everything go. Show then throws Taker in the ring and starts to pummel Show in the corner. Show then climbs to the second rope and still pummels Taker who is bleeding heavily. But Taker lifts Show in the air and hits the Last Ride and pins him 1..2..3

Winner The Undertaker

Randy Orton is in the back with the Josh Mathews and he is smiling holding his WWE IC Championship and before Josh can say anything Randy grabs the mic

"Shawn, HBK! You maybe the Showstopper but tonight no doubt about it i will be stopping you in your tracks and the Legend that is Shawn Micheals will be Dead and Burried"

Randy shoves the mic in the chest of Josh and leaves for the ring

5th Match
WWE IC Championship

HBK walks down to the ring smiling as he is ready to face the Legend Killer. As he is half way down the ramp Randy comes down and attacks him. Randy clothlines Shawn down to the ring side area. Randy and Shawn fight on the outside and Shawn goes to whip Randy into the ring post but Randy reverses it and whips Shawn into the ring post. Shawn goes down and Randy walks over smiling. Randy kicks him and shouts out "Im the Legend Killer" Randy picks up Shawn and throws him into the Securty Guard. Randy starts punching Shawn. He then whips him into the Steel Steps and HBK is left holding is back. He is in pain. Randy then goes over to the Annoucers table and stats yelling at JR and the King. He turns around and Shawn hits him with a clothline and both men go down. Randy picks up the IC belt and gets ready to hit Shawn with it. Orton tries but HBK ducks and HBK hits Randy with the Sweet Chin Music and he falls down to the floor and both men are down on the outside.

JR "This match hasn't even started yet and we got a slobber knocker"

King "Serves Randy Orton right he shouldn't be over here telling us that he is the Legend Killer he is no Killer."

Shawn gets up first and throws Randy in the ring. He whips him against the ropes and hits a hip toss and jumps straight on him and starts beating on Orton. Shawn then gets off and the Ref rings the bell as the match starts. Shawn throws Orton in the corner and starts beating on him. He then whips him across the ring and into the other side. Shawn runs at him and tries a splash but he moves and Randy tries the RKO but Shawn pushes him away and hits a Spin Buster and Both men go down. Shawn gets up and climbs the top rope. Shawn jumps of hitting the Elbow Drop on Orton. The crowd go crazy and start a chant of HBK. Shawn pins him 1..2..kickout Shawn cant believe it and he then goes to the corner and starts tunning up. Orton gets up and Shawn goes to hit the Sweet Chin Music but Orton pulls the ref in the way and Shawn hits the ref. The Ref goes down and Orton slides to the outside. Shawn then follwos Randy and Randy hits a Thumb to the eye and throws Shawn straight across the Announcers table. JR and the King move and Randy laughs. Randy then goes at JR and he gets in the face of JR. King comes over and Randy punches the King and Randy laughs at the King who is down on the floor. Shawn then clothlines Randy over. Shawn then throws Randy into the ring. Shawn grabs the IC Belt and brings it in with him. Orton is up and Shawn runs at him with the title but Orton ducks and hits the RKO on HBK. The ref sees Orton hitting the RKO and Orton pins HBK 1..2..3

Winner and Still WWE IC Champion Randy Orton

Aftermath

Randy picks up the belt and climbs the Turnbuckle nearest the Announcers table and holds it in the air and looks at JR and the King. Randy then shouts out at King who is holding his Nose "I am the Legend Killer and the best damn IC Champion Ever!" Crowd are chanting Ass hole as Randy leaves the ring

JR "That guy is a jerk! Are you ok King"

King "Ye im ok but Randy Orton wont be when im finished with him"

The Rock is in the back and he's with Josh Mathews as Josh goes to speak Rock interupts.

Rock "Josh shut the hell up! John Cena tonight me and you 1 on 1 Wrestlemania XX the grand daddy of the all and tonight we will see who is the best. a month ago we and you we want toe to toe, We beat each other up but none of us pinned each other well tonight we will fight till there is only one winner and John you looking at him If you Smell what the Rock is cooking!"

Rock leaves to get ready for the ring.

6th Match
The Rock vs John Cena

The Rock comes out first and is in the ring waiting for John Cena. 'Word Life' hits the arena but John Cena doesn't come out Rock is wondering where he is but From the crowd comes Cena and he comes in and takes out Rock from behind. He starts pummeling him from behind. Crowd are going wild for cena and he stamps on Rock in the corner. He whips rock into the other corner and Roc bounces out and Cena lifts Rock up for the F-U but Rock slides out and pushes Cena away and he slides out of the ring. The crowd chant Rocky Sucks. Cena follows him out and He bangs Rocks head against the security guard and then whips him into the ring steps. Rock is hurt and Cena slides him back into the ring and Cena climbs the top tope. He jumps of looking to hit a Double Axe Handle but Rock catches him in a Rock Bottom and hits him with it! both men go down. The Rock reaches over and puts his arm on top of Cena 1..2..kickout Cena Kicked out. The crowd are going wild for Cena. Rock picks up Cena and whips him into the ropes and Rock hits a spin buster he then looks at the crowd who are going wild for the match. Rock then locks in the Sharpshooter and Cena is screamning in pain. He tries to reach for the ropes but Rock pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Cena is screamning in pain and Cena then crawls to the ropes again and Grabs the ropes. Rock Leaves go and askes the ref did he tap out. The ref says no and Rock gets ready for the Rock bottom and Cena turns. Rock tries but Cena elbows Rock away and the lifts him up and hits the F-U 1..2..3

Winner John Cena

Eric was in the back and he was with Randy Orton who was smiling looking at his title.

Eric "Randy what are you doing you cant go around hitting announcers!"

Randy "Eric im only getting rid of the Has Been Legends that are on this show and King and JR and just another bunch of them!"

Randy walks off and Eric looks on

7th Match
WWE Championship
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

Triple H comes out and the crowd are pumped for the Main Event. Triple H comes out and starts to walk down the ramp and he gets in the ring and awaits Brock Lesnar. Lesnar comes out and he walks down the ramp and jumps on the apron as his pyros go off and Lesnar and HHH stare each other down. HHH throws the first punch at Lesnar and they start punching each other. HHH gets control and punches Lesnar into the corner and starts working on him there. HHH whips him across the ring and into the other side and then he clothlines him down. Triple H then starts stomping on Lesnar and Lesnar grabs the foot of HHH and pulls him down and both men are up and staring each at each other. Lesnar and Triple H lock up and Lesnar picks HHH up and rams him in the corner and starts digging in the shoulder. Lesnar digs in a couple of times and then whips him across the ring and HHH goes flying out of the corner and out of the ring. The Crowd are chanting Lesnar, Lesnar. Brock follows him to the outside and start beating on him out there.

JR "Were on the outside now"

King "remeber what happend earlier"

Lesnar whips Triple H into the ring post and Triple H goes down on the outside. Lesnar starts taunting to the crowd as he picks HHH up and lesnar picks HHH above his head and slams him on the guard rail. Lesnar then rolls in the ring to stop the count out and rolls back out. The ref gets in the face of Lesnar and Lesnar pushes him away. Lesnar walks up to HHH and HHH hits a punch to the mid section. HHH then whips him into the steel steps and both men fall down. The ref cheaks on HHH and Lesnar and Triple H has a cut on his head. The ref looks at Lesnar but Lesnar thinks he's HHH and throws him into the crowd. Lesnar looks at the ref and HHH comes from behind and knocks Lesnar down HHH grabs the belt and smashes it over the head of Lesnar. Lesnar goes down and then crowd chant Ass hole at HHH. HHH throws Lesnar in the ring and he goes in there and pins him. The ref is getting over the gurad rail and comes into the ring 1..2..kickout. Triple H cant believe it and he gets in the face of the Ref. HHH turns around and Lesnar tries a Clothlines but Lesnar takes out the ref. HHH then hits a Knee to the face and a ddt and lesar goes down. Ric Flair starts running down the ramp and he slides in the ring and starts punching Lesnar. Triple H goes to the outside and grabs a Chair he comes back in and Flair holds Lesnar up and HHH looks at the chair and smiles but Lesnar hits a low blow on Flair and HHH runs at Lesnar with the chair, Swigs but Lesnar ducks and picks HHH up and hits the F5. Both men fall down. Lesnar starts to move and puts him arm over ontop of Triple H. Another ref comes running down and does the count 1..2..kickout. Triple H kicked out. Lesnar gets up and cant believe it. Flair gets on top of the apron and distracts the ref. Lesnar then grabs the chair and hits Triple H with it straight between the eyes and HHH goes down. Lesnar chases Flair of the apron and turns around to pin HHH 1..2.. Flair pulls the ref out. The crowd are going crazy. As the ref and Flair argue on the outside. Jericho comes through the crowd on the opposite side and gets in the ring. As Lesnar looks on Jericho comes from behind and hits a low blow and hits Lesnar with the Chair. Jericho goes back out and runs through the crowd. Triple H gets back up and his face is pooring with blood. He looks at Lesnar and goes to the outside and goes under the ring to pick up the sledgehammer. He comes back in and Flair has punched the ref out. Triple H watches Lesnar stager backwords and he turns around and HHH hits him with the Sledgehammer. He then pins him as the first ref starts to move he sees Triple H on top and counts 1..2..3

Winner and Still WWE Champion Triple H

Aftermath

Triple H grabs the Belt and goes to the outside. Flair carrys him to the back but first they stand on the Stage holding the WWE CHampionship and Triple H has blood down his head and Lesnar is lying in the ring with blood running down his too.

JR "What a Show! What a Wrestlemania"

King "The Legend Killer striker again, 2 New champions... Whats next for WWE?"

JR "Tune in for Raw!"

End of Show

#15 ·
your shows are pretty good i liked the taker kane feud but you messed it up by throwing big show in there. but your shows overall are pretty good work on the grammar though got confused a few times lol.i liked the wrestlemania the best but some of your matches are predictable like tripl h going against angle everyones first thought is that HHH would win if you make Angle win then you shake things up lol just something to think about.

#19 · (Edited)
Evolution

We see a limo pull up and Triple H gets out with a bandage around his head after his match last week and Ric Flair comes out and they both smile as Triple H picks up the WWE Championship belt up and they both walk into the arena.

evolution Promo kicks off and Pyros the blast around the arena as Evolution kicks off live from Miami,Florida and the crowd are going nuts.

JR "We welcome you to Evoution off a fantastic Wrestlemania where Legends were born and Champions were crowned. Triple H is still the WWE Champion after maybe the most brutal Wrestlemania Main Event ever."

King "Thats right and what a night we got instold for you tonight"

1st match
Billy Kidmas vs Tajiri

Billy Kidman comes out first holding his the WWE Cruiserweight championship he won at Wrestlemania. Then Tajiri comes out and the crowd boo him. Tajiri steps in the ring and Kidman goes straight at him. tajiri gets the advantage after some shots at the mid section. Tajiri whips Kidman into the ropes and tries a karate Kick but Kidman ducks and clothlines Tajiri down. Kidman whips Tajiri into the ropes and Tajiri hits the Handstand into the ropes Elbow to the face move. Kidman goes down. Tajiri climbs to the top rope and Kidman gets up Tajiri jumps off trying to hit a hurricarana but Kidman reverses it into a sky high and then he pins him 1..2..3

Winner and Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman

Aftermath

Kidman is in the ring holding the belt and Rey Mysterio comes through the crowd and hits a drop kick to Kidman and then hits the 619 and Kidman falls to the outside and the Crowd go crazy. Kidman is on the outside not looking happy and Mysterio tells Kidman that the title is his.

Commerical Break

JR "Tonight we will see a Wrestlemania Rematch we will see The Rock go one on one with John Cena"

King "It was a classic at Wrestlemania and lets hope it's same tonight"

Brock Lesnars music plays across the arena and the crowd go wild as they think Lesnar is coming out but Triple H and Ric Flair comes out and the crowd boo at them. Triple H gets in the ring and holds up the belt and Ric grabs the mic

Ric "Before i give the WWE Champion a chance to talk i'm just telling you Kurt Angle last night you got lucky, Last night was something you will never see again and that is Ric Flair tapping out for Kurt Angle"

Crowd chanted You Tapped Out when Ric Flair was talking. Ric then give Triple H the mic

Triple H "Brock i told you! I told you not to mess with me! I told you not to play the game but you didn't listen did you? You had to, You had to get your ass beaten and you did and funny enough were are you now? Nobody knows, Nobody cares about you Brock you gone, gone for good and after Wrestlemania Triple H is still the WWE Champion."

Y2J's Music plays through out the arena and Jericho is on the stage and he starts to walk down to the ring and Triple H stares at him. Jericho gets in the ring and grabs a mic

Y2J "Hunter let me ask you who helped you beat Brock Lesnar hey? It was me i came down to the ring and took out Brock Lesnar to help you win the WWE Championship... We had planned before hand to do this. I wanted Brock Lesnar out and so do you. We done it, Lesnar gone bye see ya! But you said for helping you i would get a WWE Championship shot tonight live in Miami!!! (Crowd go wild for the match) So Hunter me and you tonight"

HHH "You now what Jericho i just dont think im ready tonight you deserve a a title match were im a 100% but im just not that"

Y2J "No hunter i want it Tonight"

Y2J and HHH get in each others faces

HHH "Well Jericho when i said you would get the match..... I LIED"

Jericho looks mad and Kurt Angles music hits the arena and Kurt comes out on the stage and the crowd chant Angle, Angle, Angle

Kurt "WOW WOW WOW, Jericho, Triple H before you to go at it I just think that it should be me that goes against Triple H tonight for the WWE Championship so Triple H what do you say me and you tonight?"

Eric Bischoffs music plays through out the arena and Eric stays on the stage as Angle is on the bottom of the ramp.

Eric "Kurt, Jericho, Triple H you all want the same thing and that is the WWE Championship. Well if you look at it we can see that Triple H is the champion and it aint fair if i book a Triple Threat match for the Championship. But what i am going to do is book a No 1 Conteders match for the WWE Champonship Tonight were the winner will face Triple H next week for the WWE championship"

Triple H goes mad and Jericho and Kurt smile. Triple H attacks Jericho and knocks Jericho into the corner and starts stomping on him in the corner. Kurt comes in and turns Triple H out and clothlines him over the ropes. Jericho gets up and Kurt turns and hits Jericho with the Angle Slam and Kurts leaves laughing and saying that he is going to be the next WWE Champion

In the back we see The Rock and he is walking down the hallway when The Undertaker walks up to him Undertaker looks at him and both men stare each other down.

Rock "Ow Deadman watch out, Look at you, Your washed up, Jabroni drive you should live, Taker plain and simple your done take your bags go home and enjoy"

Taker "Rock you talk nothing but Crap!!! With talk like that you better watch your back because you are me off!!!

Rock looks at Taker and smililes and carrys on walking

2nd Match
Christian vs Scott Steiner

Christian comes out and he starts to walk down to the ring and he gets in the ring ready to face Scott Steiner. Steiner comes out alone without Test after there argument at Wrestlemania. Steiner comes out and Christian goes straight at him. Christian starts to punch him in the corner and starts pummeling him. Steiner gets some advantage tho and kicks him in the mid section. Steiner lifts Christian up in a gorilla press slam but Christian slips out and hits the Unpritier and Test comes running down and jumps in the ring to stop Christian from winning and Christian and Test start fighting. Christian gets the Upperhand and sends Test into the corner. Christian whips Test into the other corner where Steiner is getting himslef up but Test slams straight into him. Christian then escapes and goes to the back as Test and Steiner look at each other and Steiner walks off leave Test in the ring shouting out sorry.

Winner No Contest

Commerical Break

Steiner is in the back and he is walking out of the arena with his bags and Test comes up to him

Test "Scott im sorry pal, I didn't mean to barge in to you just then and at Wrestlemania i was a bit upset can we just get back to normal and go after the Tag Titles?"

Steiner just brushes past Test and gets in his car.

Test "Scott wait!"

Steiner drives away and Test looks sad.

3rd Match
The Rock vs John Cena

JR "This is a Wresltemania Rematch, At Wresltemania John Cena beat the Rock with the FU but tonight is a new night!

The Rock comes out first and he walks down to the ring and he jumps on the apron and climbs the turnbuckle and the crowd are booing the Rock heavely. John Cena comes out and the crowd go crazy as he starts to walk down to the ring. He steps in and The Rock goes straight at him with left and rights and Cena is punched to the outside. Rock follows him to the outside and he whips Cena into the steps. rock then throws Cena into the crowd and he gets back in the ring. Rock tells the ref to ring the bell and he does and the Ref begins the count out. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7. Cena starts crawling into the ring Rock kicks him out and Rock follows him. Rock grabs Cena and slams his head into the guard rail. Crowd are chanting Rocky Sucks. Rock then grabs Cena and whips him into the guard rail. Rock starts taunting to the front row crowd. Rock grabs Cena and whips him into the steel steps again and the ref is just watching along. Rock then grabs a Chair and goes to hit Cena with it but the ref pulls it from him. Rock turns and start mouthing to the rock. Cena comes from behind and hits him with a hard clothlines to the floor. Cena then whips Rock into the ring post and Rock goes down hard. Cena throws the rock into the ring and cena pins him 1..2..kickout. Cena cant believe it as Cena then picks Rock up and looks to hit the F-U. Rock climbs out of it and pushes Cena into the ropes and when he bounces back Rock hits him with a spinbuster. Rock then locks on the Sharpshooter. Cena is screaming in pain and he's trying to get to the ropes but cant reach. Cena tries again and moves closer and does. But Rock pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Cena tries and reaches the ropes and Rock lets go. Rock picks Cena up and whips him across the ring against the ropes Cena hobbles along and gets caught in the Rock Bottom and Rock hits the Move. Rock pins him 1..2.. The Lights go out and The Undertakers music plays through out the arena. Rock is by the ropes looking at the stage and nobody is there. Cena then rolls Rock up 1..2..3

Winner John Cena

Aftermath

Cena leaves the ring celebrating and Rock is up and looking angry. He looks around and Taker is now on the stage smiling and he points his figure to say i told you to watch your back.

In the back we see Ric Flair in his room on his own and Rob Van Dam comes in and looks at Flair. Flair looks at him

RVD "Hey Ric im not here to fight. Im here to talk! I just came here to say why are you with Triple H? Your the 16 time World Champion. You dont need to be here helping Triple H keep the title you should be on your own! You should be vintage Nature Boy Ric Flair the dirtiest player in the game. You can still do it. You can still go all the way and become WWE Champion you should be challenging for that title. Ric think about it, Just think about it!"

RVD leaves and Flair doesn't move he stands there

Commerical Break

Randy Orton's Music hits the arena and he starts to walk down the Ramp and he sees JR and The King and smiles, He just taps his IC belt and then gives the middle figure to them as he reaches the Announcers table. He climbs into the ring. He goes in the ring and grabs the mic and the crowd are booing him like mad.

Randy "Look at this belt! Where does it stand? Thats right around the waist of the Legend Killer Randy Orton!!! last month i told everybody that Wrestlemania XX would be Shawn Micheals is last match. Where is he now? Dead i killed the Legend that is Shawn Micheals Heart Break Kid! I still am the WWE Intercontinetal Champion."

Crowd start chanting Jerry, Jerry, Jerry

Randy "Thats right last night some so called Legends got in my face at Wresltemania and that is you 2 hasbeens up there... Jerry 'The King' Lawler and Good old JR"

Crowd cheer

Randy "King i give you a punch and your next to be hit. Im going after you 2 up there. Both of you aint Legends in my book your just pathetic people who cant let go of the business. So King, JR watch out because the Legend Killer is about to strike again."

King stands up with a mic and Randy looks at him. King jumps on top of the announcers table and looks at Randy Orton.

King "Randy will you do me a favor and shut the hell up. Your talking crap. Ye fine you beat HBK at Wrestlemania but you had to use every trick in the book to beat him."

Crowd go wild

King "So if you think your the Legend Killer then why dont you go one on one with Jerry 'The King' Lawler?"

'Im Back' hits the arena and Eric Bischoff comes out and he stands on the stage smiling

Eric "I listen to the fans and what they want and im going to give you Jerry 'The King' Lawler against Randy Orton in a match next week!!! But i want to see stuff diffrent from the fans so what im going to do is Next Week it will be a Handicap Match Randy Orton against Jerry 'The King' Lawler and Jim Ross!!!"

Crowd go wild and Randy smilies

Randy "Hey JR, King why waite until Next week?"

Randy gets out of the ring and walks up to the King and Randy gives JR and punch and King attacks Randy. Randy gets the upper hand and throws him in the ring Randy grabs the IC Belt and then smahses it across the head of The King. The he picks him up and hits him with the RKO!!! Randy picks up the IC belt and looks at JR who is holding his Mouth and he tells JR he's Next. Randy leaves the ring as Paramedics come down for the King who is busted wide open.

Commerical Break

JR "Sorry about all that folks it's just Randy Orton, King is in the back getting help so it's going to be just me commentating on the Main Event tonight."

4th Match
#1 Conteder for the WWE Championship
Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho

'Time to Play' Hits the arena and Triple H starts walking down and he walks down and goes to the announcers table and grabs the Kings Head set.

Triple H "JR your not alone cause the WWE Champion is here"

JR "Comes to see the action first hand then"

Medal plays through out the arena and Kurt Angle starts to make his way down to the ring he gets in and stares at Triple H. Y2Js music starts to play and he makes his way down to the ring. he Steps in and Kurt attacks him straight away and he starts stomping away on him. The crowd go crazy as Kurt is beating the hell out of Jericho. Kurt whips him against the ropes and when he bounces back Kurt hits him with a Overhead Belly to Belly suplex and Jericho goes flying over the ropes and lands on the outside. Kurt then follows him and Kurt goes to whip him into the Ring steps but Jericho somehow reverses it and sends Jericho into them. Jericho crawls back into the ring and Kurt slowly follows. Kurt gets back in and Jericho starts stomping on him and he whips him into the ropes and hits him with a back elbow. pins him 1..2..kickout. Jericho then goes to grabs the leg of Angle but Kurt reverses and slaps on the Anckle Lock from nowwere. The crowd go nuts as Jericho fights to reach the ropes. Jericho does and Kurt tells Triple H that he is the next WWE Champion. Triple H gets mad and tries to get in the ring and the Ref stops him and Kurt turns around and gets hit with a kick to the mid section and then a bulldog. The Jericho hits a Lionsalut and pins Jericho 1..2.. Triple H pulls the ref out and hits him with a hard right punch. He then jumps in the ring and he and Jericho go face to face and Triple H hits Jericho and both men start fighting. Triple H starts beating Jericho in the corner but Kurt Angle comes from behind and hits a low blow on Jericho and then hits the Angle Slam. Triple H then kicks Angle in the Mid section and hits the Pedagree and both men go down. The crowd start chanting Asshole at Triple H as he looks at the 2 men out on the floor. Then all of a sudden GLASS BREAKS and Stone Cold Steve Austins music plays through out the arena but nothing happens. Triple H looks shocked and he backs out of the ring and looks around him thinking that Austin is here but nothing happens. Triple H walks up the ramp still looking around him but nothing. Jericho gets up and sees Angle just lying there and the ref is still down on the outside. He grabs a Chair and walks back in. He waits for Angle to get up and when he does Jericho hits him across the head with the Chair and then on the back and stomach and the crowd are booing like mad. Angle is busted open and Jericho slaps on the Walls of Jericho and the ref starts to crawl back in the ring and Angle starts tapping out

Winner and #1 conteder for the WWE Championship Chris Jericho

Aftermath

The crowd start chanting asshole as officals comes running down to stop Jericho who still hasn't let go and he then leaves go and Triple H comes back out looking at Jericho and both men stare at each other as the Show Ends

End of Show

Next Week on Evolution

WWE Championship
Chris Jericho vs Triple H

WWE Ic Championship match
Handicap match
Randy Orton vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler

#22 ·
Evolution

We see clips of last weeks main event with Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle with Jericho winning and getting his shot at the WWE Championship tonight. Then the Evolution promo kicks off as Pyros then blast off as it finishes.

JR "Hey and we welcome you to Evolution live from Tampa Bay, Florida for the biggest Evolution in WWE today."

King "Tonight were going to kick Randy Ortons ass"

Triple H's music hits the arena and Triple H and Ric Flair start to walk down to the ring. Triple H holds up his WWE belt on the apron and the crowd start chanting asshole at him. Triple H gets in and grabs the mic and starts to talk

"Chris Jericho you got your match now, You got you title shot but it wont last. Your title shot will be over in a second cos thats all it takes is one second for me to hit the Pedigree and it's all over Triple H still WWE Champion. Jericho you think for even one second that you can beat me and your wrong. Triple H is the best damn wrestler here your just a nobody that has a big mouth and these stupid fans love it."

Jerichos music hits the arena and he starts to walk down to the ring and he jumps in the ring and he stares Jericho right in the face. And both men stare at each other.

Jericho "Hunter that title aint going to be around your waist after tonight. That title will be around the waist of Living Legend Chris Jericho"

Ric Falir comes from behind and takes out Chris Jericho he clothlines him down and starts stomping on him and Triple H starts doing the same. Flair then holds Jericho up and Triple H hits him with the Pedigree and Triple H and Ric Flair leave the ring and head to the back.

Commerical Break

1st Match
Winner gets a Cruiserweight title shot at Backlash
Rey Mysterio vs Tajiri

Rey Mysterio comes out first and then does Tajiri both men go straight at each other with blows and Tajiri whips Mysterio into the ropes and then hits a powerslam and then he bounces of the ropes and hits a leg drop on Mysterio. Tajiri pins him 1..2..kickout and Tajiri then picks up Mysterio and works on him in the corner. After a while of back and foruth action Tajiri hits a swinging neckbreaker and Tajiri climbs the ropes and jumps off with a Leg Drop, the crowd start a chant of lets go Rey Rey. Tajiri whips Mysterio into the ropes and Tajiri tires to flpa jack Mysterio but Mysterio jumps straight in the air and hits a drop kick to Tajiri. Tajiri falls into the ropes and then Mysterio taunts to the crowd who are going wild and he hits the 619. Mysterio then jumps up on the top rope and looks at the crowd and he jumps off hitting the West Coast Pop and the crowd are going wild for him and Mysterio pins Tajiri 1..2.. The arena goes black and white lights keep flashing around the arena like as it's thundering. On the titantron it turns a dark blue colour and the Christ Cross comes on and the crowd are going wild. The lights come back on and Rey Mysterio is looking at the titantron and behind him is The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels!!! He has a baseball bat in his hand and he hits Rey Mysterio across the head with it. He then picks him up and hits Angel Wings on him and he leaves through the crowd as they look stunned at what they've just seen.

Winner No Contest

JR "What in hell was Christopher Daniels doing here"

King "I dont know but he has taken out Rey Mysterio."

Commerical Break

As we come back The Rock's with Josh Mathews and Rock grabs the mic

Rock "Josh before you even say a word the Rock is going to answer all your questions. Undertaker you say to watch my back well i was watching and what i saw was a old deadman who cant even wrestle anymore standing on the stage taken photos for a really hero so your kids can look up to someone... Taker what im going to do with you you stupid son of a bitch is im going to walk straight down to the people ring. Kick some candy ass and then walk right up to the american Badass and whip his roody Poo candy ass all over Tampa... If you smell what the Rock is cooking!!!"

Eric Bischoff is in the back and Rob Van Dam is with him nad RVD is asking Eric why aint he on the card again.

Eric "Rob you got to earn your place on this show... This is the show were superstars perform and if you want to perform with them you got to earn your place among them. Come on your a legend of Extreme Wrestling you shouldn't be here complaining you should do something about it."

Rob just looks at Eric and thinks about it

2nd Match
Scott Steiner vs Jamie Nobal

Scott Steiner came out on his own again and so does Jamie Nobal. Scott starts to fight with Nobal and Scott starts working Nobal in the corner. As soon as Scott starts to get control Test starts to walk down to the ring. Test comes down and sit by JR and the King and starts a chant of lets go scotty and the crowd start to join in aswel. Scott whips Nobal across the ropes and into the corner he bounces out and Scott picks him up and puts him in a Gorilla Press Slam and drops him and Scott then does some Press Ups. Test grabs a chair and runs around to the other side of the ring and slides in a chair to Steiner as he jumps on the apron to distract the ref Steiner looks at the chair and picks it up. Test is arguin with the ref and Steiner walks over with the chair in hand and the ref sees Steiner with the Chair and calls for the bell. The ref thinks he has used the Chair on Nobal and the Ref DQs Steiner. Steiner gets mad and looks at Test and Test says sorry he was trying to help. Steiner then drops the Chair and walks away from Test looking mad.

Winner by DQ Scott Steiner

Eric is in the back with Ric Flair

Flair "You wanted to see me?"

Eric "Ye i wanted to see you, Tonight in the Main Event i think your going to get involved well i dont want any outside interferance so what im going to do is make you a factor in this match what im going to do is book you as teh speical Guest Ref for the Triple H vs Chris Jericho match"

Flair smiles

Flair "You got yourslef one great ref"

Flair leaves laughing But bumps into RVD

RVD "Flair remeber what I said last week! Your seriously aint going to help Triple H hold the title, You are just pathetic you walk around sucking up to Triple H doing all his dirty work! well it should be the other way round"

RVD walks off and Flair stands there thinking

Commerical Break

3rd Match
Undertaker vs John Cena

If you smell what the Rock is cooking hits the arena and the Rock starts to make his way down to teh ring and he steps through the ropes and climbs on the corner and taunts to the crowd who boo him. He then takes a chair and sits on it by the announcers table and waits for the Undertaker. the UNdertakers music hits the arena and he comes down and the crowd are going wild for the Undertaker and then Rock and Taker stare at each other then all of a sudden 'Word Life' hits the arena and John Cena starts to walk down to the ring he jumps in and the crowd go crazy and Taker turns around and looks at Cena and Rock picks up the chair and runs into the ring Taker turns around and punches the Rock and he starts stomping on the Rock Cena then clothlines the Taker and starts working on him in the corner. Taker grabs control and reverses it and start pummeling Cena in the corner. Taker whips him into the ropes and hits a big boot. Rock comes from behind with his chair and smashes taker across the back with the chair and he starts beating him down with it. The ref calls for the DQ as Rock kicks Taker

Winner by DQ The Undertaker

Aftermath

Rock is kicking Taker in the mid section and then he taunts to the crowd. He turns around and Taker is on his knees and he starts punching Rock in the mid section. Taker whips Rock into the ropes but Rock reverses and Rock hits a spin buster. Rock then picks up the chair and he hits it across the back of the Undertaker and then starts smashing it across the back and Rock looks at the crowd smiling as they chant ass hole. Rock then picks Taker up and he hits him with the Rock Bottom and then Rock looks at Undertaker with a sick smile and he walks to the back.

Test is in the back and he is running down the hall and he goes through a door and Scott Steiner is there and Steiner looks at Test

Scott "What the hell do you want?"

Test "I know your mad at me but im going to make it all up to you! I just went to Eric Bischoff and he has granted us a #1 conteders match for the WWE Tag Team championships next week!"

Scott looks at Test

Scott "We just better win and you better not make any mistakes again"

Test smiles and they both sit down and start talking

Commerical Break

Randy Orton is in the back and we walks into Ric Flairs room and Flair gets up and gets ready to defend himself

Randy "Im not here to fight! im here to talk, I've seen what Rob Van Dam has been saying about you being a legend and that you need to get back in the game instead of supporting it, Well i am the Legend Killer and you now what i think Ric, I dont need to kill you because your killing yourself, The Legend of the Nature Boy Ric Flair is rotting away because you are just standing on the outside as some cheerleader doing Triple Hs Dirty Work your better than that, If you had one last chance, One Last title shot you could do it Ric you could become the 17 time world champion, So we dont you go out there and show the world what Ric Flair can do"

Ric smilies and picks up his Ref Shirt

4th Match
WWE Intercontinetal Championship Handicap Match
Randy Orton vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler and Jim Ross

Eric Bischoffs music hits the arena and Eric starts to walk down to the ring and he grabs the mic and says

Eric "Seems as The King and JR are in the next match i have decided to take over as the announcer of this match"

Eric walks over to the announcers table and The Kings music plays through out the arena and the King and JR get in the ring and Eric takes over. Randy Ortons music hits the arena and he walks down with the IC belt around his waist. He slides in the ring and King starts stomping on him before he can get up and Jr just watches. King whips him into the ropes and hits a atomic drop and then a clothline 1..2..kickout. King tags in JR who waits until Randy gets up and he slaps Orton and Orton just looks at him and Orton clothlines JR down hard. Randy then picks JR up and starts pummeling him in the corner. He taunts to the King who tries to get in the ring but the Ref holds him back and Orton hits a low blow to JR while the refs back is turned. Randy then hits a hard powerslam and pins him 1..2..King comes in and breaks up the count and Randy looks at King and attacks him and King falls to the outside and Orton follows him and whips him into the corner of the ring. He grabs a Chair and hits the King over the head but the ref stops him and Orton and the ref get into a argument and Eric stands up with a mic

Eric "Ref what you doing? Dont you know it's a NO DQ match?"

Orton laughs and grabs the chair and turns and king punches him and then throws him in the ring and JR hits Orton with a low Blow and King hits a double Axe handle of the top rope and orton falls to the floor. King then pins Orton 1..2..kickout. King then tries to clothline Orton but he ducks and hits the RKO out of now were and the King goes down and Orton looks at him and he signals for JR JR gets in the ring and starts bad mothing Orton and Rob Van Dam comes from behind and hits Orton with a spining heel kick and then he jumps on the Top Rope and hits a shooting star Press and he slides out of the Ring. JR looking shocked as he is pins Orton 1..2..3

Winner and New WWE Intercontinental Champion JIM ROSS

Eric Bischoff looks shocked and grabs the mic again

ERic "REF what are you doing? It's a 2 out of 3 falls handicap match!"

The Ref looks at eric and tells the bell keeper to carry on the match. RVD is on the stage and he's looking at Eric and he walks down and gets in Erics Face and both men stare each other down. RVD grabs a head set and starts announcing too. JR pins Randy again 1..2..kickout Randy kicked out. Randy then hits JR with a punch and sends Jr flying Randy picks up JR and hits him with the RKO and pins JR 1..2..3 and it's One fall each. King comes back in and he looks at the ref and the Ref tells him that it's a 2 out of 3 falls and it's 1-1 and before you now it Randy hits the King with a Chair across the head and then he hits him across the back and Randy pins him 1..2..3

Winner and Still WWE Intercontinetal Champion Randy Orton

RVD "Aint you going to make another stupid rule up now"

Eric "Whats that ment mean?"

Randy grabs the mic and looks at the crowd.

"I told you all I am the true Legend around here and theres another thing to prove that i am the Legend Killer... But i was nearly screwd out of my Title by you Rob! Mr Pay Per View, Well why dont you step in the ring and fight me while im facing you instead of my back towords you"

RVD gets up and looks at Orton and starts to walks in the ring and he steps in and Rob and Randy stare each other down. But Randy steps back and slides out of the ring and tells Rob maybe another day.

Commerical break

We come back and we see the King and JR getting medical help in the back and In the ring Eric Bischoff is there

Eric "Well since it looks like The King and Jr cant carry on announcing i will have to carry on"

5th Match
WWE Championship
Speical Guest Ref - Ric Flair
Triple H vs Chris Jericho

Flair comes down and steps in the ring he walks over to Eric who is still in the ring and he grabs the mic of Eric and looks at Eric

Flair "Eric dont you get involved in this match this is between Triple H and Chris Jericho just stay by the announcers table call the match from there and ill call the match from in here got it?"

Bischoff nods and leaves the ring and goes to the announcers table.

Triple H comes down and the crowd get on his back sending him abuse. Then so does Chris Jericho who gets chants of ass hole. Jericho and HHH looks at each other and both men grapple. Jericho sends Triple H into the ropes and both men smile at each other. Triple H then grapples again and Triple H pushes Jericho. Both men walk around the ring and Jericho looks for the test of streagth but Triple H hits a kick to the mid section and starts pummeling him in the corner Triple H whips him into the other side of the ring and he then follows with a clothline. Triple H drags Jericho to the center of the ring and Jericho reverses and hits a backbody drop and both men go down. Flair starts a ten count. on 9 both men get up and Jericho hits a bulldog and then he runs at the ropes and hits the Lionsault and the crowd are on their feet. Jericho pins Triple H 1..2..Kickout. Flair does a slow count and Jericho gets annoyed and the crowd start chanting for Flair as Jericho threatens Jericho. Jericho then turns around and Triple H hits a low Blow and then a ddt. both men are down and Triple H starts to crawl over to Jericho. He puts his arm on top 1..2..kickout. Triple H doesn't look happy and he goes to the outside and grabs a chair and he is shouting at Bischoff. Jericho runs at the corner and leaps over the ropes and takes out Triple H on the outside. The crowd are going wild for the Match both men start to get up and Triple H hits Jericho with a hard right hand and then throws him into the ring steps. He walks over to the announcers table and grabs something under the table. He pulls out the Sledgehammer and the crowd go nuts. Triple H throws Jericho in the ring and Triple H looks to hit Jericho but Jericho ducks and hits a drop kick. Triple H drops the sledgehammer and gets up, Jericho tries a clothline but triple H ducks and hits a Pedigree on Jericho he pins him 1..2.. Flair stops the count, Triple H looks at Flair and Flair shakes his head no. Triple H is going nuts and Flair clothlines Triple H down Flair picks up the Sledgehammer and hits Triple H between the eyes with it and then he smiles as Triple H is down and he grabs the WWE Championship Belt and holds it in the air.

Winner No Contest

Ric Flair drops the belt on Triple H and walks up the ramp as the crowd are going wild for him.

Eric "What the hell as just happen here? Ric Flair has turned on Triple H! Dont Worry folks ill have it all sorted by next week when we go to Birmingham Alabma!"

End of show

#23 ·
Evolution Preview

Evolution comes from Birmingham Alabama this week!

After last weeks actions by the Nature Boy Ric Flair turning on Triple H and finally going for another shot at the WWE Championship. Ric Flair is going to be at Evoution and is set to explain why he turned on Triple H.

Also Randy Orton struck again last week when he beat Jim Ross and The King in what turned out to be a " out of 3 falls No Dq handicap match. JR had won the WWE IC championship when he pinned Randy Orton but Evolution General Manager Eric Bischoff changed the match to a 2 out of 3 falls and Randy pinned JR and the King to win the match. But half way through Rob Van Dam came down and tried to screw Orton out of the match but failed. When Randy confronted RVD Randy bailed out! What will happen this week?

Also Scott Steiner and Test will team up even tho with their diffrences in the last couple of weeks in a #1 contenders match for the Tag Titles against the formor champions The Basham Brother!

What will happen? Tune in on Evolution

#24 · (Edited)
Theres the show. I think it's the worst one i've done and ill be editing it very soon.

Evolution

We see clips of last week with the Main Event where Ric Flair turned on Triple H in the main event. Pyros then kick off as Evoultion is live from Birmingham Alabama.

JR "We Welcome you to Birmingham Alabama where tonight we are ment to hear from Ric Flair him slef we he turned on Triple H last week, But better yet we can announce that Triple H asked Eric Bischoff for a match with Ric Flair and Bischoff what did he do"

King "He made it for Backlash with the title on the line! What a GM"

JR "What a GM thats rubbish King and you know it"

Randy Ortons music hits the arena and he starts to make his way down to the ring with the IC Belt still around his Shoulder.

King "JR that title should be yours Eric Bischoff cheated you out of it!"

JR "Damn Randy Orton he is a no good son of a bitch"

Randy grabs the mic and looks at JR and King

Randy "JR, King stop your moaning you should have read the contract with our match, You would have known then not to step into the ring with the legend killer! But with that I am still the WWE Champion and at the end of the day your looking at Randy Orton WWE IC Champion and Legend Killer"

Crowd boo and chants start to break of Ass Hole

Randy "But on with business i have a problem with one person who tried to screw me out of my title and his name is Rob Van Dam! Now your not a huge legend around here but i looked up in my wrestling knowlage books and read that you were in some kind of Backyard wresting company called Extreme Championship Wrestling! (Crowd break out with ECW chants) so i found out that you are a legend in that company and they have some sort of Match called ECW Rules where anything goes pinfalls count anywhere! So what I have decided to do is challenge you at a ECW Rules match at Backlash so i can kill the legend of RVD in his own match! what you say you got the guts RVD mr Pay Per View?"

Crowd and Randy wait for RVD, Then RVDs music hits the arena and RVD makes his way on the stage with a mic

RVD "Randy Orton your challenging me to a match at Backlash at a match that i made famous?"

Randy "Your Damn right i am"

RVD "Well Randy ill only do that match if you put the WWE IC Championship on the line! If you got the guts that is"

Randy looks at his belt

Randy "Ok your on me and you Backlash ECW Rules match WWE IC Championship Match RVD vs Randy Orton"

RVD "You know what last week you ran away but lets see if you run away this week?"

RVD starts to walk down to the ring and he gets to the apron and Randy is ready to hit RVD with the IC belt, RVD comes in and tries to clothline Randy but he ducks and rolls out of the ring and he looks at RVD in the ring and smiles and then taps his IC Belt

Eric is in the back and he's smiling with The Rock and Rock says

Rock "i'm happy with you begin the WWE GM of Evoultion but some of the guys in the back aint they think that your unfair becasue i know that you do only things in the best intrest of the Evolution Locker room and thats why your going to book me and the Undertaker in a match at Backlash!"

Eric looks at Rock and says

Eric "Of course I am what else would i do"

Rock smilies

Rock "See Eric all the guys are wrong your a great GM"

Commerical Break

1st Match
#1 Conteders WWE Tag Team Championships
Test and Scott Steiner vs Basham Brothers

Test comes out first and then does Scott Steiner and the Bashams come out and both teams are in their corner. Test and Steiner start arguing over who is going to start the match but the Bashams attack them while their back is turned and Danny clothlines test out of the ring and the Bashams double team Steiner. the Ref gets Danny on the outside and this leaves Steiner and Doug to start the match. Danny and Doug double team Steiner for a while, While Test is on the outside Steiner then hits a Clothline on Doug and manages to get a tag. Test takes out Doug and then Danny Test tries to hit a Big Boot on Doug but misses and hits Steiner. Steiner goes down and Danny rolls up Test 1..2..kickout. Danny then works on Tests knee and Danny and Doug take it in turns by working on the Knee of Test. After a bit Test manages to hit Danny with a big boot and then looks for a tag with Steiner. Steiner refuses to tag in Test and he Punches Test down. The crowd go crazy for Steiner and Test looks mad and both men start shouting at each other and Danny comes in and tries to splash Test in the corner but Steiner pushes Test away and Danny heads into the corner. Steiner then tags in and he goes to work on Danny and Test and Doug fight on the other side. Steiner hits Danny with a Gorrilla Press slam and then pins him 1..2.. Doug breaks up the count and Doug tries to hit Steiner with a powerslam but Test hits Doug and then hits him with the Pump Handle slam and Steiner slaps on the Steiner Recklier and Doug taps out as Test and Steiner then stare at each other

Winners Test and Scott Steiner

In the back Billy Kidman is talking to someone when Rey Mysterio comes in and starts talking to Billy

Rey "Hey Billy i got word that the Fallen Angel is here tonight again!"

Billy "so He attacked you last week not me i dont care"

Rey "But he's after your WWE Cruiserweight title so that might want you to care"

Billy "What are we going to do"

The Room lights go out and we here a noise and when the lights come back on Rey Mysterio is on the floor and so Billy Kidman is on the floor looking around. He then notices his WWE Cruiserweight title is gone!

Commerical Break

JR "What the hell just happend before the break? We just saw Billy Kidmans WWE Title stolen from him"

King "Who stole it? Was it The Fallen Angel was it Rey Mysterio?"

In the Back we see Billy and Rey getting into a heated argument and a Man comes in and says that Billys Match is about to start

2nd Match
Billy Kidman vs Tajiri

Billy Kidman comes out first and he doesn't look happy that he aint got his belt. Billy grabs the mic and looks at the back

Billy "Who ever has my WWE Cruiserweight championship better come out here and return it"

Tajiri's music comes on and he steps in the ring and Billy clothlines him down and throws him in the corner and starts pummeling him taking out his fustration on him. Billy then whips him against the ropes and hits a Sky high and then pins him 1..2..kickout. Billy then picks tajiri up and hits a atomic drop he goes behind him and hits a backwords ddt and then climbs the ropes and jumps of hitting the Shooting star press and pins him 1..2..3

Winner Billy Kidman

Aftermath

As Billy stays in the ring the arena goes black! Lights flash around the arena and Fallen Angel comes on the titantron and Christopher Daniels is in the ring as the lights come back on and he hits Billy with the WWE Cruiserweight Championship and then celebrates he sees Rey Mysterio coming down the ring and he drops the belt on Billy and runs into the crowd. Rey follows him and they chase each other to the back

Commerical Break

Rey Mysterio is there looking around in the back and he turns around and gets smashes in the head with a Trash can and then the Fallen Angels throws him into the wall and security comes running and he runs away and jumps in his car and drives away.

JR "What the hell is Christopher Daniels doing here?" He aint on out roster"

King "Well he's taking the roster out!"

Word Life hits the arena and John Cena start to walk down to the ring and he steps in the ring and looks at the crowd who are going crazy for him and he grabs a mic and he taunts to the crowd.

Cena "Yow Yow Word Life Word Life

IM out here to talk about My Myself and I
Im looking around and nobody can see me im a spy
I beat the Rock 1,2,3
And nobdoy is setting me free!
Eric Bischoff is running this palce
He's as the power as big as triple his nose that sits on his Face (Crowd Pop)
What i want is Hunter in a match
so i can do a snatch
And wear the WWE Championship
and you now he is s**t

Y2J's music hits the arena and he starts to walks down to the ring and he steps through the ropes and John Cena is looking at him and smiling and he picks up a mic and looks at Cena

Jericho "John Cena you come out here and demand a match for the WWE Championship? Well let me tell you this you cant do that I deserve a WWE Champinonship match against Triple H cause I was robbed by that loser of a hazbeen Ric Flair and I want to face Triple H and take what is mine i had that match won and Triple H better thank his lucky starts casue the King of the World Living Legend was about to take the WWE Championship"

Cena then attacks Jericho starting to beat him down but Jericho takes him down and both men fight around the mat. Refs start to come down and break it up but Cena and Jericho work together to destroy the Officals and when both men are alone Jericho turns around and Cena hits him with the F-U and the crowd go wild as Cena leaves after winning this battle.

Commerical Break

3rd Match
Christian vs The Undertaker

Chrsitian comes down and is in the ring ready for Taker and Taker comes out and Rock comes from behind with Chair and tries to take out Taker but Taker punches him. Taker then throws Rock into the steel steps. Taker and Christian go at it on the outside. Taker then takes control and work into the ring. Taker pummels him in the corner. Rock comes back in and hits a low blow on Taker and Christian hits the Unpritier on Taker and smiles and Rock starts laughing at Taker then Christian clothlines Rock and Rock and Christian start fighting. Rock hits the Rock Bottom and then the People's Elbow and Rock celebrates he turns around and Taker hits the Chockslam and then Taker smiles and leaves the ring.

Winner No Contest

Aftermath

Taker walks up the ramp smiling and he looks at the crowd who are chanting his Name and Rock gets up and both men stare each other down.

Eric is in the back and he's with Josh Mathews and he looks at him and askes him a question

Eric "Josh am i a Bad General Manager"

Josh looks and doesn't now what to say, But he lies and says

Josh "No your a great GM"

Triple H bages in and looks at Eric and smilies.

Triple H "Eric is Ric Flair here tonight?"

Eric "Ye im sure he is, He's ment to be going out there tonight to explain why he attacked you last week"

Triple H "Good cause i want to talk to him face to face"

Commerical Break

4th Match
Rob Van Dam and John Cena vs Randy Orton and Chris Jericho

JR "Eric Bischoff has booked this match as he keeps on trying to empress the locker room and the fans"

Rob Van Dam and Cena are in the ring waiting for Orton and Jericho to get in who are on the outside. Jericho jumps in and cena knocks him out. RVD and Cena go to the outside. Jericho and Cena start fighting and Orton jumps in the crowd. Orton runs around the crowd for a while until he jumps over the guard rail and into the ring where Cena is and Cena clothlines Orton down. Cena then starts to stomp on Orton as the ref rings the bell. Orton then grabs control and sends Cena into the corner. Jericho and Orton double team Cena keeping him in the ring and holding him in. RVD doesn't look happy. Cena then hits a DDT from somewere and the crowd go wild and Jericho and Cena are down in the ring and Cena gets the tag to RVD and Jericho gets the tag to Orton. Both men get in the ring slowly and look around. Orton and RVD go face to face. Then RVD starts beating on Orton. Orton and RVD start fighting on the outisde. Jericho and Cena are fighting again and then they end up fighting all the way to the top of the stage. Jericho and Cena fight start fighting in the back. Orton and RVD are still on the outside and RVD whips Orton into the announcer table. RVD then gets a TV Monitor and looks to hit Orton but Orton hits him with a kick to the mid section and then hits RVD with the RKO on the outside. Orton sildes RVD into the ring and he goes up top and jumps off hitting the 5* frog Splash and he pins him 1..2..3

Winners Randy Orton and Chris Jericho

Aftermath

Orton grabs his IC Championship and stands over RVD holding the belt in the air.

Eric is in the back on the phone and he's talking

Eric "Give me another month and ill be able to change things around.... Another week! Thats all i got..... The Evoultion after Backlash and you'll make your mind up..... Well Vince you wont be mad cause Backlash is going to be better than Wrestlemania"

Eric hangs up the phone and he looks sad and thinks his Job is lost.

Commerical Break

JR "Vince McMahon will be here on Evolution? In 2 weeks?"

King "This is huge Eric Bischoff mite be out of a job soon"

Nature Boy Ric Flairs music hits the arena and out comes Ric Flair smiling and the crowd are on their feet chanting his name and Flair stands in the ring nearly crying. He grabs the mic and holds it to his mouth

Ric "Last week the old Ric Flair returned to Evoultion!!! (Crowd go wild) for the last 2 weeks RVD and the Legend Killer told me that im washed up. Im nothing i just Triple H is wipping boy. The Legend Killer Randy Orton sad that he dont have to beat me theres no point im already dead! Well guess who's back to life baby wwwwwwwwoooooooooooo!!! (Crowd go even more wild) So last week hunter it was nothing personnal against you i just want to go for the last title shot and win and have one last title run and at Backlash im going to run wild as im going to bring the WWE Championship around the waist of the nature boy! wwwwwwwwooooooooo!!!!

'Time To Play' hits the arena and Triple H stands on the stage with the WWE Championship, He walks down the ring and steps throw the ropes and he looks at the crowd and at Ric Flair and he smiles

Triple H "You just want one last title run? You want to feel the title Ric? Here have a feel, Have a hold even"

Triple H give the belt to Flair

Triple H "Thats enough Flair thats enough that was your last chance, your last touch. Ric you dont mean to be personnal well im making it personnal"

Triple H hits Ric Flair with the Pedagriee and leaves the ring holding the title saying it's mine and the crowd are chanting ass hole as Triple H stops on the ramp holding up his WWE Championship

End Of Show

Backlash Card

WWE Championship
Triple H vs Ric Flair

ECW Rules Match
Randy Orton vs Rob Van Dam

The Rock vs The Undertaker

#25 ·
Your matches are interesting to read and are fairly well structured. However, there isn't anything too special about the promos, they're very quick and choppy when I read them. I might suggest making them longer or adding obtuse twists to the storyline. Not bad at all though, I liked your shows. 8.5/10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.