Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured maybe no one answered my request last time because either I gave addresses of the pictures or because the pictures were too hard to work with, so here are actual simplified (and better actually) pictures. I'm after a maximum sized banner with the picture of vegeta in the middle, with akuma to his right and wolverine to his left (they should show up on screen in the order I want them unless there isn't room), my username in small text top left. Use whatever effects you think work as long as the 3 characters blend together well (ie you cant see vegetas fists just stopping like they do in the picture). Also I would like "I am power made flesh...feel how weak you truly are" (no speech marks) across the bottom centered in medium-ish sized text. Whatever font you think looks good for all the text. If anyone can do an avatar aswell that would be awesome, with all 3 characters faces in it and my username across the bottom. I know it's a huge ask but as usual rep will be added, thanks.

· Banned
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I've fixed the pic, thanks for your attempt Playa, I'll use it for now. I am not expecting miracles TheMan' but I am interested to see what you come up with. If I had photoshop I would have a go myself but alas.

EDIT: The avatar is just slightly bigger than the forum allows Playa, at least that's what it told me, thanks n e way.

· Banned
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That's amazing, sorry playa, mans is getting used.

EDIT: Seems your avatar is too big aswell theman, thanks though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.