Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOTE FOR MODERATORS: I truly apologize to moderators for putting this on the thread, I wouldn't do anything like this at all, but I still cannot post private messages to anyone to avoid sending new thread, because I need to have at least 25 posts in order to be able to post private messages-my sincere apologies.

Yeah those were Lesnar's numbers out of college. I didnt want to destroy you, but since then he's reported to squat 1,000 and bench 750. Look, I know It must reall hurt considering what lengths you've gone too but Lesnar is stronger. Media acknowledges it. Sports analyst acknowledge. GOLDBERG himself acknowledges it. Just look at their records. Lesnar, as of now, could bench the world, squat the world. And back when he was in college and much smaller, 420/700 were still super impressive and probably not something Goldberg could've done even in his prime.
Once again Goldberg himself has never stated that Lesnar was stronger than him-not even once, none else did, the problem with Lesnar is that he knows how to sell his strength, but he is no way that strong as you suggest-it's called PR, marketing and that's it. True numbers beat everything what Brock or anyone else exaggerating says about Brock Lesnar-deal with this, be realistic, not utopistic.

These numbers of 475 pounds were from the NFL in 2004-I'm not joking at all.
The problem is with these numbers of 1000 pound and 750 pounds hyper-exaggeration are meant for professional powerrlifters and Lesnar is not that, he can't do any of them-forget it.
He can't bench press more than 500 pounds and squat no more than 720 pounds.
If you want squat and deadlift champion take Mark Henry-he was a legitimate powerlifter and he had gorilla pressed/military pressed Vader who has 450 pounds in his body-try to beat that.

For your information I majored in Chemistry but as far as the curriculum I had to take numerous physics courses. Putting someone as tall and heavy as the Big Show in the jackhammer requires a tremendous amount of force. It is one of the most incredible feats of strength in wrestling history right up there with people trying to slam Yokozuna due to the low center of gravity.
Exactly the key reason why Bill Goldberg was stronger than Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar pushes up way more than 475 by the way. He probably reps that at least a few times. If you look at Lesnar's pecks, you would see that he can lift way more. Like in the 550 range.
Brock can't bench press more than 500 pounds, let's be honest with this.

Also, whoever said that Lesnar used to bench 750 pounds, that is not true. No way in hell. World class powerlifters can't do that. If he used a bench shirt, that's a different story.
Exactly.

As for the Lesnar/Goldberg comparisons, I am sure that Lesnar can lift way more in the gym, but I doubt he hits as hard as Goldberg does. Lesnar is more athletic, Goldberg has that intensity. Both are 2 legit beasts. In their primes, if we saw a real MMA fight between these 2, I would bet on Goldberg to win it. Lesnar has the wrestling, but can't take a hit to save his life. Goldberg is a better striker, I heard he's done kickboxing a lot, and combine that with his power, it'd be like getting hit by a fucking earthquake.
It's some part of it, yes, but Lesnar would not be able to lift more than Goldberg, because he can't go over 500, Goldberg can lift more mostly because of that Jackhammer thing-I have yet to see Lesnar doing this, jackhammer itself 100% proves that Goldberg was stronger than Lesnar!

I think they both are great. I agree that Lesnar is the better wrestler but Goldberg is probably a better entertainer due to his intensity. Both are great athletes. Lesnar probably has more raw power potential but Goldberg pound for pound may be stronger.
Goldberg was definitely stronger and always had more power potential than Lesnar-he just did not use it. The whole gimmick of Goldberg was that he wanted to defeat and destroy his opponent very quickly, not to show off his strength-that's a key difference.

I also remember Batista saying that Lesnar was way stronger than him.
Wrong, Batista only said that Lesnar is close to him in strength, Batista never said that Lesnar was stronger than him, not even once.

Bill Goldberg definitely is not the strongest guy around guys like Mark Henry, Scott Norton at his prime, Bill Kazmaier, Meng/King Haiku and similar are definitely 100% stronger, what I'm arguing and what I'm trying to prove is that prime Goldberg was definitely stronger than prime Lesnar-and the jackhammer move proves my point-no other wrestler has ever done this to the Big Show and Roadblock or anyone else, for example.
That much force Lesnar simply does not have at all.
That's all.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
All i got to say about this is that i appreciate you responding to my post. These 2 are 2 of the beastliest athletes in pro wrestling history, and in their primes, but all i have to say is Lesnar has benched near 600 pounds before. Smaller guys than him have benched more than 475.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.