Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:agree:I finnaly got some snow last night. After waiting a month or so more than everyone else 1 CM was great. I live in South-Central Pennsylvania too. I'm sad we didnt get more though.:(

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Come on up to MA and take all the friggin 4 inches in my f'n driveway then! I've already had to shovel 4 times this winter. FUCK SNOW!

Reactions: Serwa 666

·
Banned
722 Posts
We get alot of snow here but not much this year so far. Most at one time has been around an inch or two, nothing major yet. I don't mind though I don't like snow too much.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
I just got a about an inch where I am. As long as it doesnt snow a lot this week because I have mid terms that end Thrusday, unless my school closes, because I want Friday off.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We normally get a good bit of snow but not this year for some weird reason. :(

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I want snow :(

I love snow, free from school, snow fights...its been toooo long

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Must be sweet to be so close to snow and have all the sweet weather.

I'm english. It rains. A lot :(

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It's been doing that today, in fact. Still prefer rain to snow. Snow's colder.

·
Banned
722 Posts
Yeah but rain is miserable. When it rains my hair and clothes get soaked but when it snows it doesn't happen as bad. Rain is worse then snow.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Ya. I had my first driving test in the snow. I wanted to cancel but my instructor said, "No, no, you'll be fine". And you know what? I failed it like a good 'un. :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Snow sucks. we got 11 incehs of it, and I still didn't get a fuckin snow day. no, I had to fuckin drive in that shit. fuck snow and fuck elmwood park.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
We got our first snow like 2 days before Christmas, then it just about melted away. Then we got a huge snowstorm, but that all melted away last week when it was like 15 degrees out. The next day, it snowed like crazy, but it's melting away again. It's mostly just ice and powder snow outside right now.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
One thing you can do in the snow. Whip Donuts in an empty parking lot and not fuck up your car. Can't do that in the rain. It's a hoot.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts