Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My life is so screwed.

im 14 and my girlfriend is 15 and we had unprotected sex coz she told me you cant get pergnate during your period. She was wrong and there is a 50-50 chance she's pregnate, and if she is, she is refusing to abort. She went to the doctor for a pregnacy test and she's getting the results back on the 13th. I cant sleep at night, my parents dont trust me, and my girlfriend (danni) wont abort it. I DONT WANT TO BE A PARENT AT 14.

Please dont spam this thread

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Erm I think you are being had. A pregnancy test takes like 2 minutes to know the result, even a blood test is 24 hours so I can't see why you have to wait two weeks.

Tell ya girls, no glove no love. (Even is she is on the pill or infertile)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Yuk, very messy. That does sound a bit wierd. Cowie is spot on. A home pregnancy test is very accurate, and a doctor's test basically confirms that. It is rare that a woman falls pregnant during her period as a period is the body's way of removing unfertilised eggs.
What you need her to do is go to the supermarket and buy a home pregnanct test. My wife suggests True Blue as it has been correct for us. All she needs to do is wee on the stick and in less than 5 minutes you'll know. Doctor's even agree that these tests a very accurate.
I don't blame her for not wanting to abort. It's her decision and a choice that will be with her all her life. There are other ways of dealing with surprise pregancies.
How long ago was this and why does she think she is pregnant? usually one of the first syptoms of pregnancy is a woman losing her period.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Yeah, New Boy, stop trying to make a name for yourself.

SCM, hope it all sorts itself out. Listen to the advice Cowie gave you, it's very, very sensible.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Isn't there a 50/50 chance of pregnancy almost everytime you have unprotected sex? Granted it rarely happens, but it still either happens or it doesn't. Maybe I'm being too technical. And its "pregnant" not "pregnate". Pregnate is a verb, pregnant in an adjective. "True Blue".. sorry, that just sounds riculously corny.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
True Blue is the brand of home test my wife used. You'll learn more about ovulation when you get older, not a pun at your age.
With women, they are fertile for 3-4 days a month, and they are the days when they are able to fall pregnant. Most women I know that have fallen pregnant have tried for many months, eventually resorting to ovulation kits to find the correct time of the month to fall pregnant. It's not as easy as stick it in and wham, there's you baby.
I never knew all that until my wife and I started trying to have kids.
This was posted 31st Mrach my time, today is April Fool's Day here, it's still hard to believe his story. It is not right from a logical point of view.

B

·
0 Posts
All I know is that you are fucking gross for fucking a girl during her period. That is one of the sickest things you can do. Even the bible says not to do it.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Someone get the Febreeze. Smells like bullshit to me...

As Cowie said, it doesn't take no two weeks for a pregnancy test. It's like 5 minutes. And you're 14, do you even know what sex is yet? That's like GP getting some.... I just can't picture that.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Three things.....

1)You are a bastard I didnt do it till i was (am) 16.
2)My Girl used the pill and I used a condom and pulled out (kinda) thats what you should have done.
3)WHY THE HELL DID YOU FUCK A CHICK ON HER PERIOD???????????!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I didn't ask for a lecture, Rajah. I know that the correct circumstances are needed, but he appearantly weren't sure of all the circumstances. Therefore, its 50/50.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Im sorry i just cant believe what you are saying.Having sex knowing the gurl was on her period. And 2 weeks for results, sorry not convincing me. If you are telling the truth sorry for your situation, and hope shes not pregnant, but as far as im concerned, you made the whole thing up...sorry

1 - 20 of 75 Posts