Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was watching Superstars and saw his entrance is different. Looks cool. New music, nice pyro, good interaction with fans. The alarm makes it cooler. I doubt that crowd reaction is all real since it sounds like the same generic piped in cheers we always hear, but I don't care. Here it is:

What did you think?

·
Registered
49 Posts
it's pretty cool, i'm surprised they debuted it on superstars, but i guess that's what happens when you're MVJ (Most Valuable Jobber).

tis a shame the E never have really pushed this guy to the top, the fans are always behind him and he's a naturally charismatic guy who can put on a pretty decent match if he's working with the right guy and he can pull of being a heel just as well as he can pull off being a face.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Was watching Superstars and saw his entrance is different. Looks cool. New music, nice pyro, good interaction with fans. The alarm makes it cooler. I doubt that crowd reaction is all real since it sounds like the same generic piped in cheers we always hear, but I don't care. Here it is:

What did you think?
i don't like it but what can you do? MVP is finished and this is just another step to ruining him

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
MVP is still a shell of what he was in 2006-2008. He can never go back.

:lmao at Masters doing the Kliq point.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
It's alright to me.

And yeah,on Superstars the entrance reactions are enhanced but without that he still gets a reaction.He got MVP chants when he tagged with Masters last week and this week he got MANY MVP chants again against Hawkins.

On twitter he mentioned the amazing reception Milwaukee gave him.

it's pretty cool, i'm surprised they debuted it on superstars, but i guess that's what happens when you're MVJ (Most Valuable Jobber).

tis a shame the E never have really pushed this guy to the top, the fans are always behind him and he's a naturally charismatic guy who can put on a pretty decent match if he's working with the right guy and he can pull of being a heel just as well as he can pull off being a face.
I agree.

According to someone who was at Bragging Rights,he got one of the biggest reactions of the night when he fought Chavo in the dark
match.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
couldn't hear it.

nice flames though

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Being someone that's hated his last theme, that new one to me is absolutely brilliant. And yeah rofl at Masters doing The Kliq/nWo point, guy must be a mark.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts