·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
961 Posts
Let's play Guess Matt Hardy's weight.

It all depends whether he spends his spare time eating or taking meth.

We'll either see a Big Daddy V1 or a skin and bones Hardy.

I for one can't wait. Hardy is such a draw. What a marvellous wrestler and it's such a terrible shame he won't be on Smackdown anymore. I may even stop watching.

*Awaits inevitable Hardy youtube video responding to me and calling me a mark.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Good to hear these guys getting out and doing stuff outside of the WWE/TNA together. I also read on Matt Hardy's twitter that he faced mr. Anderson the other week at a show that also involved scotty 2 hotty and some other WWE and TNA alumni.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Ill just assume by your comment in regarding by not winning the World Heavyweight title. Then yes. "failures" they are. :rolleyes:
The guy's a part of Pyrologic. I don't think Pyro's a bad guy, but for some reason, everytime someone thinks a wrestler is a failure simply because he didn't win the World Title, I always think he's influenced by Pyro's way of thinking.

Regardless, I hate that way of thinking. it's stupid.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
You put that more kindly than I would have. I would have ripped him a new one!
I was going to that route myself at first lol but it's not worth it.

The guy's a part of Pyrologic. I don't think Pyro's a bad guy, but for some reason, everytime someone thinks a wrestler is a failure simply because he didn't win the World Title, I always think he's influenced by Pyro's way of thinking.

Regardless, I hate that way of thinking. it's stupid.
I respect Pyro but if that really is his thinking then just wow. That's kind of stupid to me. That's like saying with that logic Mr. Perfect, Piper, Rick Rude and Ted Senior are all failures.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
^ Yep, and he'll maintain that position even if you bring those guys into it. He has no respect for the wrestling business whatsoever -- you just kinda get used to it after a while.

On topic though, I actually have received an update on this match:

It has also been confirmed that nobody cares.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I would like to see Lawler wrestling these days.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
what about MVP's 90 days? It should be interesting to see how these guys work together outside of the WWE style, I also want to see what name MVP goes by

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
what about MVP's 90 days? It should be interesting to see how these guys work together outside of the WWE style, I also want to see what name MVP goes by
I feel like this has to be explained everytime someone is released. The 90-day clause only applies to PPV and TV shows that air within those 90 days. They can appear on DVDs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts