Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given their recent interaction on Smackdown and the fact Del Rio got MVP eliminated in Survivor Series does anyone think a feud may be on the cards? At the very least until Christian comes back this would be worth watching IMO. I certainly hope this is the next feud for Del Rio (here is hoping his feud with Rey is over) as the only other person who might feud with Del Rio is Big Show and that would be terrible.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Del Rio/MVP feud could be very entertaining promo wise, and could produce some quality in-ring action. So, yes - I'm for it!

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Something is definitely going on after the last couple of weeks and Survivor Series...he's just to keep Del Rio busy until Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
He just inherited Christian's role as playing sacrificial lamb to Del Rio whilst he's feuding with Mysterio. Sucks really, with the rate of MVP's overness, he should be gunning for the intercontinental title or hell, maybe even the World Title.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Del Rio/MVP could be a good feud even though Del Rio is definitely gonna get over at the end. If only MVP is still 30, he will be in much better position...

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I hope that an MVP/ADR feud isn't in the works. Del Rio needs to be working with guys in the top of the card if he's going to be made into a major star, not another guy that's trying to work his way up the ladder. I wouldn't be real surprised if Del Rio attacked Show this week for knocking him out and a feud between those two begins.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Seems to be in the works, even if it's just a filler TV/house show feud for a few weeks...?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
It's probably the best option for MVP at the moment. Although my problem with the feud if it does happen is that someone is going to lose credibility when they both need it out of this feud.

Because both are supposedly future stars they both need wins under their belts and whoever loses the feud is going to lose credibility and momentum. Smackdown needs a utility player who can put over young stars and still have the credibility to remain his popularity, like Jericho. Punk could have filled that void on Smackdown nicely but he got drafted.

Even so i'd still want to see this feud.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I want to see MVP mock ADR by coming out in his own car.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Wouldn't mind it, on the contrary, they're both charismatic wrestlers who can cut good promos and put good matches together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts