Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Well that's really disappointing and actually quite shocking.

I remember when he looked like a sure fire main eventer.

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
Not a real shocker. Wasted potential, he was a sure-fire WWE Champion 2 years ago. The face turn killed what could've been a terrific career.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Re: WWE Release MVP.

Do wwe no what they are doing. Have they given a reason ?

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Oh wow this is... just wow. I'm at a loss for words here. Well at least he'll always have a place in TNA. You know you'd think with all this good talent WWE throws away, TNA would've been able to build up their roster by now.

·
Banned
16 Posts

MVP says that he asked for and was given the release, that he didn't get fired, on Twitter

From his Twitter

No need for alarm. I did not get fired. I asked for & recieved my release. I felt it was time to go international & freshen things up

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He just posted this on his twitter 'No need for alarm. I did not get fired . I asked for & received my release. I felt it was time to go international & freshen things up.'

·
Banned
7,852 Posts

Can't say I'm surprised tbh. Anyways he can just go back t where he started ;) (TNA).

I just feel sorry for Smackdown as a brand tbh... What a sorry state it is in. (roster wise)

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Fuck the WWE, that's all I can really think to say. MVP possesses ungodly talent and for him to not get the chance to fulfil his potential is appalling. He was over as hell recently, so again, this makes no sense at all. I hope so much that TNA sign him, because like with Anderson, they will utilise all of that potential. He'll be a huge asset if they can get him.

1 - 20 of 334 Posts