Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hats off to the Uso's for a great performance aswell. After Jey got pinned my Reigns and Jimmy was attacking Reigns outisde he was screaming to him "You gonna do my brother like that?" "Look at me!"
Great intensity and story telling, really looked like Jimmy wanted to get revenge on Reigns for hurting his brother and wanted to be the one to beat him.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Yea I really thought Jimmy (Cole said Jey was eliminated first I still can't tell the difference) really did that well. Jey has been the better-booked of the two but this alone showed Jimmy should be treated better.

That throw into the barricade was fucking intense.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
yeah, The Usos had their time in the spotlight for sure and they did great. Reigns was awsome and him eliminating 4 of 5 guys and bein the sole survivor make me think that the rumours of a Reigns push are true.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Hats off to the Uso's for a great performance aswell. After Jey got pinned my Reigns and Jimmy was attacking Reigns outisde he was screaming to him "You gonna do my brother like that?" "Look at me!"
Great intensity and story telling, really looked like Jimmy wanted to get revenge on Reigns for hurting his brother and wanted to be the one to beat him.
Yeah it was great story telling something today's product really lacks.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
17,769 Posts
I literally thought WWE was turning the USO's with how rough Jey (or Jimmy :side:) was getting. Plus, :mark:REIGNS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts