Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part 2 has more on WWE and his release , but I thought Part 1 was worth watching and posting.

If this has already been posted, sorry.

Part 1

Part 2

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
I watched the video last night, pretty good talk between the two especially with Carlito. I understand why Carltio was upset about turning Face but he got to understand that is how the business is at times. Hell, he should remember at various cities, fans were getting behind him cause he was a entertaining Heel in his own right so I wouldn't be surprise if due from that result the company made him a babyface, cause that's the same thing that happen to MVP.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Didnt carlito tried to get himself fired because WWE refused to release him? He went on shooting spree on WWE's top talents like shawn,HHH,cena just to get released.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Didnt carlito tried to get himself fired because WWE refused to release him? He went on shooting spree on WWE's top talents like shawn,HHH,cena just to get released.
Yep pretty much, he kinda confirmed it in the video. I didn't know about the shooting on John Cena though.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts
Thanks for posting. Good thoughts from both men. It gives you insight into how these guys live with the business and how politics work with some guys in the company. This is way better info than some dirtsheet any day. I'm going to subscribe to MVP's channel.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Hmmm, looks like I'm gunna have to subscribe to whatever channel is putting these MVP videos up, looks very interesting!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I really like Carlito. I didn't care for him when he was in WWE, but when I started watching shoots for him I gained appreciation and respect for him as a wrestler with a unique background and history. He's one of the few guys in the industry who doesn't need to wrestle to support himself, so if he wasn't happy with WWE, he made the right choice by leaving.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Not trying to be off topic, but Goddamn mvp just post your new "VIP Ballin" theme on youtube and we will all be happy. He's using it in NJPW so I don't think WWE owns it. I'm freaking waiting FOREVER to hear the full and clear version of his new theme. It's killing me all the time I have to listen to spliced area edits of his theme that are not even full. Why are wrestlers' themes sooooo hard to come by?

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Not trying to be off topic, but Goddamn mvp just post your new "VIP Ballin" theme on youtube and we will all be happy. He's using it in NJPW so I don't think WWE owns it. I'm freaking waiting FOREVER to hear the full and clear version of his new theme. It's killing me all the time I have to listen to spliced area edits of his theme that are not even full. Why are wrestlers' themes sooooo hard to come by?
WWE do own it.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
greatest moment in Carlitos career, going 1 on 1 with Hornswoggle :lmao
thats when u know ur career is at its peak

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
great very informative interview. i see i'm gonna have to watch MVP's show more. Carlito is as chill as i remember his character being. Don't know why they never consistently pushed him and jobbed him out to Flair. I guess because he ran his mouth lol. Guess he should've tried to hold back on his opinion a bit lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts